Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am a sci am getting 65 marks in jee2011can i get selected in eml or preparatory course

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Expected Marks Expected Rank
Above 290 Below 500
289-275 501-1000
274-245 1001-2000
244-225 2001-3000
224-210 3001-4000
209-200 4001-5000
199-190 5001-6000
189-179 6001-7000
180-175 7001-8000
5 years ago

No more EMLs in jee nemore my friend..

I am sorry but with 65 marks i don't think u can qualify in jee 2011.

The expected cutoff is about 197-202

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
sir my gen air is 72k and obc is 20k will i get nit rourkela by hs quota

Kindly refer to the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Sorry dear, in home state reservation, no chances of getting NIT R...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

There is not much hope in NIT/IIITs but you can surely try your luck at some other renowned and highly esteemed institutions across the country,.....mind you, these institutions are no less ...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I need tips for preparation I want to know the right and effective methods to prepare for IIT and IPE exams also

Dear Students, Please visit our website you get the tips for Preparation for IIT-JEE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
which is the best branch in iit?

According to placements CSE
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the best for your future
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All branches are good in IITs just chose a branch in which u are intrested , then u will enjoy your studies. thnk you plz approve if u are satisfied

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off