ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I am a sci am getting 65 marks in jee2011can i get selected in eml or preparatory course

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Expected Marks Expected Rank
Above 290 Below 500
289-275 501-1000
274-245 1001-2000
244-225 2001-3000
224-210 3001-4000
209-200 4001-5000
199-190 5001-6000
189-179 6001-7000
180-175 7001-8000
4 years ago

No more EMLs in jee nemore my friend..

I am sorry but with 65 marks i don't think u can qualify in jee 2011.

The expected cutoff is about 197-202

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 2 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 4 months ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav one month ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani one month ago

vikas yadav one month ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
160 in jee main 2015 85% in board which govt college will i get

Hello student, Start preparing a list where you list all the colleges and branch priority wise, this will be helpful during counselling. You can have an idea of this from opening and closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html and get the colleges where you will be able to get seat based on previous year’s...
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago

I have already given you link. You can get the rank on link itself.
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh 10 months ago
respected sir/ madam is architecturing there in IIT’s and which all colleges do we get through paper-2’s advance version..?plz reply as soon as possible.

IIT Kgp and IIT R. Only IITs through paper 2.. yopu must check about SPA Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

students who have given paper 2 will be able to get in spa’s nit bits depending upon ur rank u should give NATA too as jj college of architectuure is through NATA not jee mains and lot other...

Nikunj Fotedar 3 days ago

no in order for the admission in iit’s for barch u have to clear jee mains paper 1 (not paper 2, paper 2 is for spa and nit’s only and other barch colleges) then for the counselling of jee...

Nikunj Fotedar 3 days ago
View all Questions »