I am a sci am getting 65 marks in jee2011can i get selected in eml or preparatory course

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Expected Marks Expected Rank
Above 290 Below 500
289-275 501-1000
274-245 1001-2000
244-225 2001-3000
224-210 3001-4000
209-200 4001-5000
199-190 5001-6000
189-179 6001-7000
180-175 7001-8000
3 years ago

No more EMLs in jee nemore my friend..

I am sorry but with 65 marks i don't think u can qualify in jee 2011.

The expected cutoff is about 197-202

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 22 days ago
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Please suggest online learning resource for online chemistry?

Here are some of the suggested ones: chemwiki, chemguide, chemcollective, http://chemistry-teaching-resources.com/Welcome.html
  img
Sumreet Johar 20 days ago
Sir I have got 232 in JEE mains & CBSE 96.2% ,my expected score in JEE advanced is 180 & my BITSAT score is 355 ...Please advise what should I do ..though I prefer Electrical /Mechanical...

Hi Siddharth, Based on your score in JEE Advanced, you have a very little chance of getting EE/ME at IIT BHU. You can easily get any of the two branch at BITS Pilani. If you wanna do...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

bits has better facilities, faculty, infrastructure than the nits. only student quality and placements are the same in both bits and these old nits. so preferrably go for bits, unless it is...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago

for bits philani electrical is good it has good opertunities and placements you should choose it

t sai teja one month ago
Sir my brother appeared for class XII board in 2013 cbse got a poor score joined bsc course now someone told him if he give nios and can go for jee . he is appearing for it in october 2014...

He can appear in JEE 2014. NIOS learners do appear and compete in various competitive examinations. However, the eligibility criteria, such as age, requirements of specific subjects, minimum...
  img
Ramreddy 23 hours ago
View all Questions »