• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what caliber should be have to become an iitian

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Just be smart and hardworking...smart doesnt mean intelligent.....which is inborn...be tactful......JEE needs management as well as knowledge.....

5 years ago

If you thinks only about your caliber then you will never suceed in IIT. To crack IIT JEE the one and one need is the very good knowledge of the concepts so that you can solve any type of question and you will become able to crack IIT.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL 3 days ago
Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 2 months ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Hi, I`m a ST candidate and my rank was 702 in advanced. I`m getting biotechnology in iit delhi and mining in bhu. I give me suggestion on which one to consider. As such I have no idea of...

hi sweeti i think you should prefer biotechnology in iit delhi without any second thoughts. iit delhi is no. college in india and getting such a good branch in the most reputed college of...

SAHIL one month ago

Hey, congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year undergrad student at IIT Bombay. First of all I would advice you to take up your intrest rather then thinking about your placement.If you dont...

Nicho priyatham one month ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...

Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..

chinmoy one year ago
Why broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails????

Broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails to Reduce pressure exerted by the train.
  img
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off