DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what caliber should be have to become an iitian

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Just be smart and hardworking...smart doesnt mean intelligent.....which is inborn...be tactful......JEE needs management as well as knowledge.....

4 years ago

If you thinks only about your caliber then you will never suceed in IIT. To crack IIT JEE the one and one need is the very good knowledge of the concepts so that you can solve any type of question and you will become able to crack IIT.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 17 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 16 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 17 days ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
The velocity of electron in ground state of hydrogen atom is

Hi, use Coulombic force between e and nucleus= centripetal force on electron...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

angular momentum mvr=nh/2π v=nh/2mπr={nh/2πm}* 1/(n 2 h 2 /2πmKe 2) =2.2*10 6 m/s where n = 1 K = 9 x 10 9 Nm2/c2 m = 9.1 x 10-31kg e = 1.6 x 10-19c, r = 5.29 x 10-11m
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago
Dear Sir, I have heard from a few people that the CORRESPONDENCE study material of FIITJEE is BETTER than the CLASSROOM study package in terms of theory and questions. I was shocked on...

Is there something that is there in the classroom package and not it in the Coresspondence one?

Jai Mahajan 2 months ago

No they are just the same :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

It is not possible bro..

shubham sharda one month ago
Are there any past year papers for manipal engg. entrance and amrita entrance exam ? Pls give some important topics for these exams .

Amrita i have attended exam previsouly and time management plays a crucial role and i too didnt find papers

Hemanth Sai one month ago

:( not available

SRIRAMANAN K one month ago

you can check on internet for papers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »