what caliber should be have to become an iitian

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Just be smart and hardworking...smart doesnt mean intelligent.....which is inborn...be tactful......JEE needs management as well as knowledge.....

3 years ago

If you thinks only about your caliber then you will never suceed in IIT. To crack IIT JEE the one and one need is the very good knowledge of the concepts so that you can solve any type of question and you will become able to crack IIT.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 days ago
Why range of square root function cannot be negative???

hi vikram to understand this you have to have a good knowledge of function and it''s inverse the square root function( √x ) is actually inverse function of x 2 for a function to be...

jitender lakhanpal one year ago

hi vikram root x is a function and for no value of x there are two values can u give one pls give that value range and domain both is [0, infinity[ and the function is one to one and onto We...

jitender lakhanpal 11 months ago

But square root x has two values x and - x so it should not be a fiction Please answer

vikram bedi one year ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the entire...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
A charge + Q is uniformly distributed over a thin ring with radius R. A negative point charge – Q and mass m starts from rest at a point far away from the centre of the ring and moves...

Draw the figure . See we find the force by whole ring at a point where distance of point is x from the center. Center is our origin here. |Work done|=gain in KE Arun Kumar IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

thank uuuuuuu

moidin afsan 2 months ago

how did dx come ????? pls ans

moidin afsan 2 months ago
View all Questions »