ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hey..i m going to repeat jee. So which class should i prefer in mumbai?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Go for Narayana or FIITJEE

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
i have got CRL rank 16000 in paper 2..im from gen catagory..are there chances to get b arch in NITs?? please reply

Good to hear about your rank, but before going ahead for any kind of decision or somethinhg I advise you to go for a virtual tour on the wwebnlinks of IITs or NIts to check the current...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 8 months ago
In Terms of CSE and keeing in mind that i intend to go for masters (MS) probably in US. B.Tech CSE – NIT Allahabad or B.Tech CSE – NIT Surathkal

Go for NIT Surathkal undoubtly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

NIT Surathkal
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

I am a resident of Delhi, i will have a locational advantage of allahabad. Will i get the brand value from surathkal that i will not from allahabad to make up for locational advantage?

Parth Goswami 5 days ago
i got 8377 rank in jee advanced 2015, is there any chance to get any old iit or iiser??

Older IITs are deficult for your. But try for newer one. They are also good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Yes, for IISER you have good chances. Best of Luck.!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

and what about iiser?

Vishal Gupta 15 days ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee

in case of physics mechanics,rotational motion,optics,heat and thermodynamics,waves,modern physics,in chemistry-organic chemistry specially name rxn given in ncert under blocks at last of...

RAHUL RANJAN one year ago

every subject is importent but mainly physics&maths based on we have lot of problems are given.

sohel mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »