Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

what is the iit going to do the two wrong mathematics questions??

will they give marks to all those who attempted the question??

plz answer

itz urgent!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes , ofcourse  jee has to give marks for the mistakes made by them .

so dont you worry about that...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal one month ago
A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal one month ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
Sir, i got 8934 rank in iit jee adv 2016 in general category. Caj i get admission in any of the new iit like jammu, bhilai, dharwad, goa etc?

yes sure you can get admission just stay in counseling and you will get whatever youh have wished for
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Dear Student, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know the merit list, closing and opening state, whether you have chance in either of the aforementioned...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Is Aipmt cutoff is same for all the states or different and the format of paper also is different or same for all the states.

Cut off of AIPMT and pmt I same and format also same but syllabus is different

pIYuSh Chauhan 8 months ago
Which isis the best material for jee chemistry so that i will be able to crack jee in 8 months suggest me many such books

Hi shubhika FIRST OF ALL THE MAIN TWO BOOKS YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE PICKING UP ANY OTHER BOOK IS NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12 NCERT EXEMPLAR CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12. AFTER THE...

SAHIL 24 days ago

@ shuhaibks what u can do for chemistry , ncert is the concept builder , so, donot ignore ncert at all . frst of all read ncert and mark those imp points . and proceed on . and...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off