Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

what is the iit going to do the two wrong mathematics questions??

will they give marks to all those who attempted the question??

plz answer

itz urgent!!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes , ofcourse  jee has to give marks for the mistakes made by them .

so dont you worry about that...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

AMAN BANSAL

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 96 %in ipe sir with ref to previous question sir 56 jee marks and want to get seat in iit

have you qualified for ADVANCE.?? If yes , best of luck and if not you can’t be in IIT
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 days ago

Are you from General ?
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 2 days ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category

very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago

Nope.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
which are the most important toipcs from 11th and 12 th for the jee mains that is the ones which are given more weightage ?

please be thorough from the concepts of 12 th because they concentrate more on that part like the functional groups(alcohols,acids,amines,aldehydes etc.),their properties,named reactions...

sriram kumar 5 months ago

All topics in the jee mains syllabus are equally important for your preparations as there is no predefined pattern or any important part of the syllabus.....prepare all the topics so that...

harshil chauhan 5 months ago
sir, what would be the scoring topics in physics and chemistry .

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Harishwar one year ago

In physics the the scoring topics are Newton’s laws of motion,friction,units and dimensions.In chemistry the scoring topics are chemical equilibrium,stoichiometry,atomic structure etc.

Drovan Reddy 7 months ago

Si

rammohan 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details