Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

in iit jee 2011 there is a question on adsorption and it says all processes are exothermic.

but hydrogen adsorption on glass is endothermic!!!

how can the answer key have this option correct???

will the iit ppl take care of this???

plz answer!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi !!

As of now, there has been no official reporting of any

wrong question in IIT JEE 2011

by the organizing committee or any other educational/ general institution.

However, if there was a glitch, then the IIts would definitely take a step in that direction to rectify the mistake.

So, you can stay assured. 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
sir i got 111 in jee main 2016 . my board percent is 93 and gen cat! will i get nit ???

You may some branch at home state NIT. Attimes, spot counselings also offer good branches. Good luck!

QQ AA 8 hours ago

nit calicut is there in my home state. i m passionate about chemical engeeenering. will i get that in any nit ?

MOHIT 3 hours ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
hi sir i got 105 marks in jee mains with 97.5% in boards and i belong to obc category can i get seat in nit warangal under home state quota

hey student.. you can check the opening and closing rank for last two-three years for nit warangal, also you have state quota, so u can refer to that also.. all the best for your future..
  img
Sakshi 3 days ago

Hi Please follow the link. ​http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
best books for jee mains ,that has concept as well as questions for jee

Physics – H C Verma part1 and 2,........New Patter Physics – Arihant Publ.,..........IE Irodov for adv,.practice Maths – S L Loney for trigno and coord geom,....Hall and knight for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

check this http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
are the goood colleges for bio techonology in india

some of goood colleges for bio techonology in india PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago

IIT Roorkee has a good Biotech program.. One of the experts, Mr. Harsh Patodia studied the same from Roorkee...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago

There is a long list of good colleges for biotech, you may consider – Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......................BIT Sindri...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off