DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

in iit jee 2011 there is a question on adsorption and it says all processes are exothermic.

but hydrogen adsorption on glass is endothermic!!!

how can the answer key have this option correct???

will the iit ppl take care of this???

plz answer!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear student,

thats very true that hydrogen adsorption on glass is endothermic ,

there could be some error in the answer key so dont you wory...........!!!!

in such cases jee give marks for more than 1 correct answers...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 23 days ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?

Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago
A BATTERY OF EMF 10 V AND INTERNAL RESISTANCE OF 0.5 OHM IS CONNECTED ACROSS A VARIABLE RESISTANCE R.THE MAXIMUM VALUE OF R IS GIVEN BY 0.5 OHM 1.00 OHM 2.0 OHM 0.25 OHM

First of all, you must be awared with the Maximum Power transfer theorem..in which, the power delivered would be maximum across the external resistance, if internal resistance of the circuit...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
SIR, i am in class 11 now and i am confused that computer languages like c++ and java is important or beneficial in IIT or not?plzz help me...

Computer literacy is must these days and if you have planned to seek admission somewhere after appearing in Jeemains and Advanced, then you need to follow these guidelines –Stay focused on...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

if u get into any clg and take cs as ur subject ..thn it ll b very beneficial …..........but getting an iit should be ur first priority ...ol d best

alisha 12 days ago
View all Questions »