ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

in iit jee 2011 there is a question on adsorption and it says all processes are exothermic.

but hydrogen adsorption on glass is endothermic!!!

how can the answer key have this option correct???

will the iit ppl take care of this???

plz answer!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear student,

thats very true that hydrogen adsorption on glass is endothermic ,

there could be some error in the answer key so dont you wory...........!!!!

in such cases jee give marks for more than 1 correct answers...

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

AMAN BANSAL

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 26 days ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 26 days ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 19 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
#1. I scored 330/504 marks in JEE Advanced 2015(~65%). Could anyone please estimate my rank? #2, My interest lies in Elec. Engg. But almost everyone is warning/urging me not to go for it...

You would be around 4000-4500. Its not like that, electrical engineering is very interesting, try to choose Automation and design part involved in Electrical engg.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Just listen to your inner voice, make up your mind to pursue the study program that you are interested in and do the right....mind you whatever you may choose, one thing is for sure that...

Frank Defeo one month ago

Considering the difficulty level of the paper compared to last few years, your rank would surely be below 500. There is no such thing as elect. would take you away from your social life,...

adad one month ago
View all Questions »