ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir, I am scoring 302 in IIT JEE 2011. I am already in DTU with ECE. I need similar branch in one of the older IITs. Can you give an idea.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek Das

below 300 rank u will get ECE in IITies...but for 7 IITies(most imp) u have to get below 150 like that.....cut off marks vary from year to year...take 450 as cut off u will have chance for ECE.

all the best

Rathod Shankar Singh

IIT Bombay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 18 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 3 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
im gettin 80% in board nd 200 9in mains paper 2(b arch) nd i belong to general catagory..wat will be my ranking..please reply

Hi.. For the idea about the rank that you will be getting, you can use the rank predictor available on our askiitians website. You can refer the following link...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

Its not possible to get a seat as you are not in cutoff range. Further query post on my thread. All the best.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago
my rank in iit advanced 2015 is 2039, what should i go for CS in Indore, EC in Bhu, or try for machenical or chemical in old iits, my interest in future is for teaching job in IIT, NIT,...

Prefer Machenical in older IITs, If not then prefer for CS in Indore then EC in Bhu. For Teching job in IITs. you will be need to go for higher education (PhD) in the specialization of your...
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Yes its possible after the first year. But then preference will be given to those who will secure more CGPA in his/her first year.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

my teachers are saying to take EC at bhu iit and then upgrade/slide to CS...is it possible if yes then what are rules and scope

Vijayant Kaushik 11 days ago
sir ece of amrita is best or cse of sastra is best

Go for SASTRA CS... Although, both the college are alike...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 hours ago
View all Questions »