Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Sir, I am scoring 302 in IIT JEE 2011. I am already in DTU with ECE. I need similar branch in one of the older IITs. Can you give an idea.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek Das

below 300 rank u will get ECE in IITies...but for 7 IITies(most imp) u have to get below 150 like that.....cut off marks vary from year to year...take 450 as cut off u will have chance for ECE.

all the best

Rathod Shankar Singh

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 9 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 3 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...

Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...

Devik Aggarwal 9 months ago

I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??

Anabhra 10 months ago
Sir apart from applying for AIPMT entrance exam Do I need to register separately for Faculty of medical sciences DU ( I am from Delhi)? If yes, plese send me the URL of the appropriate site.

Yes you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges in which you need admission.
  img
Sourabh Singh 27 days ago

yes,you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges..................................................

raj kumar 26 days ago
Sir,im score 50 marks in mains 2016 from sc candidate......will i qualify for advanced

You can expect the cutoff marks for this year to be around 50 marks for SC candidate. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You should practise advanced level of problems from reference books and/or from the study material if your are having. Apart from this keep doing revision and practise mock test. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago

Any more queries?
  img
Vijay Mukati 23 days ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20