Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

SIR I AM GETTING 248-256 IN JEE 11 CAN I GET CIVIL ENGINEERING IN OLD IITs ATLEAST IIT ROORKE OR IIT GUWAHATI.. EVERYONES OPINION WILL BE WELCOMED

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 10 days ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar 10 days ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 9 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

how can i make my physics strong? & Are the Previous year qyestion papers of AIIMS on web online are the actual Papers which we’ll be going to encounter on the day of Exam?

dear friend for to make ur physics strong first just focus on consepts if u will make tight concepts then u will be able to solve problums on toungue believe my physics is also too strong...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Sir I scored 130 in jee n expect 97% in telangana board Sirr can u predict my rank

Dear student Your expected rank will be nearly 65000.But for accurate rank kindly go for the following link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Bhavya 7 days ago
which is the best objective book for physics?

i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma

sk tafique 8 months ago

best objective book for physics hc varma

SHANMUKESHWAR 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

• View Details