Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

SIR I AM GETTING 248-256 IN JEE 11 CAN I GET CIVIL ENGINEERING IN OLD IITs ATLEAST IIT ROORKE OR IIT GUWAHATI.. EVERYONES OPINION WILL BE WELCOMED

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad 16 days ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla 16 days ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one year ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs

Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing B.tech. These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago

hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
what are the topics?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago
I got qualified in jee advance 2016 but I didn't get seat getting rank in jee mains. So can I get a seat in NIT through advance marks ?

Dear Student you need to mention your score hereb and also to check the status of merit at the official website of the NIT where you wish to get into, moreover just qualifying the test does ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

NO SEAT IN NIT IS GIVEN ON BASIS OF YOUR JEE MARKS ONLY BUT YOU CAN TRY FOR IIT IF YOUR ADVANCE MARKS ARE GOOD. THANKS AND BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off