• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

as u all told tht i took right decision(TAKING DROP 4 JEE 

2012)..... thanks 2 u all .can u telll me if i want to 

start 4rm BASICS . will i be able 2 complete my portion on 

time .... i wil defintely prepre with full determination.. 

and i want to get a high rank in top 10. has anyone done 

it before ??? i am dropper 4 IIT JEE 2012 :-)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hey rahul,

iit only needs the right knowledge and the zeal to reach the destiny ..i think you have started well for it ...

just concentrate on the goal and you will be well to get into tops of IIT results AIR.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 12 days ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 12 days ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
Sir/ma’am im poor in 11th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help mei study in hostel.and...

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

2016 years ago
scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 14 days ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 7 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 9 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 9 months ago
Pl give me list of most scoring topics for jee mains for all the three subjects

Dear Student, Please see the analysis of previous year papers of JEE and get the idea detailed idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Hey axz, no chapters are important for jee, placing a chapter below other is not good becoz just like we look at the analysis and predict ,,the paper setters also see the analysis and put...

Himanshu 4 months ago
what are the Important books for aiims mbbs entrance exam?

Dear Student, You can refer to our website for the reference books. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Pls suggest which one is a better option NIIT nemrana (RAJ.) or any other private colleges like amity, sharda,etc.

On the basis of ranking, placement and over all, go for AMITY, Sharda followed by NIIT........
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Dear Friend gettinmg admission in an NIT is no doubt an honour, but it depends on your performance and then on the score you have got,....Yes, there are very good reputed and renowned...

Aneesh Sehgal 4 days ago

what about galgotia unoversity?

Naman Agarwal 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details