• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

as u all told tht i took right decision(TAKING DROP 4 JEE 

2012)..... thanks 2 u all .can u telll me if i want to 

start 4rm BASICS . will i be able 2 complete my portion on 

time .... i wil defintely prepre with full determination.. 

and i want to get a high rank in top 10. has anyone done 

it before ??? i am dropper 4 IIT JEE 2012 :-)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hey rahul,

iit only needs the right knowledge and the zeal to reach the destiny ..i think you have started well for it ...

just concentrate on the goal and you will be well to get into tops of IIT results AIR.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

Hii It is defined by the JEE MAIN guys that how they will be doing the conversion of 1000 marks to 500.Its just a scaling down by unitary method and the cutoff for top 20 percentile is given...
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

YES SOURAV AS YOU ARE GETTING MORE THAN 75% MARKS IN YOUR BOARDS RESULTS YOU ARE ABLE TO GET A SEAT IN NIT OR IIT IN 2017:} THANKS

SAHIL 25 days ago

sir can you please explain me how i have 799/1000 will i be elibile for admissions to admission to iit,nit in 2017

sourabh 26 days ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal one month ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit one month ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL one month ago
nit WARANGAL ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS OR MNNIT ALLAHABAD ECE WHICH IS BETTER

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

mnnit allahabad ece is better than nit warangal electrical. i have considered placement as well as academic environment as a factor of comparison

SAHIL one month ago
I want to know that in both of them BIT Patna and Jaypee Noida which one is better? in all aspects like fee,experienced faculty,placements...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

BITS PATNA IS BETTER THAN JAYPEE NOIDA IN ASPECTS LIKE FACULTY AS WELL AS PLACEMENT. THIS COLLEGE PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT. HOSTELS ARE VERY GOOD. TO KNOW ABOUT FEES YOU...

SAHIL one month ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????

Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
  img
Avinash one year ago

iitb,

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj