Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

as u all told tht i took right decision(TAKING DROP 4 JEE 

2012)..... thanks 2 u all .can u telll me if i want to 

start 4rm BASICS . will i be able 2 complete my portion on 

time .... i wil defintely prepre with full determination.. 

and i want to get a high rank in top 10. has anyone done 

it before ??? i am dropper 4 IIT JEE 2012 :-)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hey rahul,

iit only needs the right knowledge and the zeal to reach the destiny ..i think you have started well for it ...

just concentrate on the goal and you will be well to get into tops of IIT results AIR.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha one month ago
What is the eligibility for jee advanced 2016 wether do i need to be in top 20 percentile or do i need to have 75% in 12 th CBSE or both. I got 76% this year, am i eligible form 2 nd...
Candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria. Hence you can appear for JEE. For detailed eligibility criteria refer to its official website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
The board score has to be in nineties and Jee score varies every year so it depends on the cutoff list, but yes, previou yeear’s cutoff may be consulted for a better view or you may simply...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
Sir/ Madam, which is the best suited college for aerospace engineering?
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP) Indian Institute of Technology...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..
It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
I have been selected in UIT RGPV Bhopal in EC branch. Should i join and what are the prospects in EC branch
RGPV Bhopal is a good university. But talking about EC branch, frankly speaking the situation of market for ECE students is really challenging. Its very difficult to get the core jobs in it....
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details