• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

as u all told tht i took right decision(TAKING DROP 4 JEE 

2012)..... thanks 2 u all .can u telll me if i want to 

start 4rm BASICS . will i be able 2 complete my portion on 

time .... i wil defintely prepre with full determination.. 

and i want to get a high rank in top 10. has anyone done 

it before ??? i am dropper 4 IIT JEE 2012 :-)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hey rahul,

iit only needs the right knowledge and the zeal to reach the destiny ..i think you have started well for it ...

just concentrate on the goal and you will be well to get into tops of IIT results AIR.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 2 months ago
my upsee score and rank is 544 and 112 resp. can i get cs at hbti kanpur.

Dear Friend , You may try at some chosen and leading institutions where the students are provided with quality education followed by placement in high-profile organizations where they draw...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

yes chances are there but i am not much sure about it because every year there is a lot of difference between last year and that particular year cutoff. sorry but nothing can be predicted...

SAHIL one month ago
sir last year in sc maximum cutoff was 455 and minimum was 290..so maximum cutoff mean the person whu got highest in sc category has 455 marks ? in neet 1 i have 520 marks in sc caetegory...

Hii I think you have fair chances of getting government colleges from NEET. Congraulations on your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago

@ pratik | for sure , rest assure that u can easily get a good govt colleges on the besic of your neet 1 score . " if u have 520 marks in sc catagory , then u are elligible for top colleges ...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
How would be Computer Science and engineering at ICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD

CSE is good branch inICFAI UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student the college is good.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

ICFAI Dehradun would be a better option tha Hydserabad as the campus is older, has a brand value and excellent placements. The Hyderabad campus is good just for the MBA course. While the...

rahul 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off