5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 3 months ago
I scored 110 in jee main 2016 and belong to obc catagory. My percentage is 96 percent in telangana board and according to the rank predictor, my rank will fall between 43000 to 48000. Will...

Dear student Yes, you might get NIT but only the last ones and also you might not have to compromise with course.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Dear Student, your score may ensure you getting a seat in lower NIT but it does not promise that you may get a seat in your desired branch. So, either keep checking the website of that...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir, i am confused between choosing IIT kgp Architecture and a Msc dual degree in BITS Pilani. I am more inclined towards the tag than the branch. But i hardly know anything about...

@ ankush From my preference , u should have to go for m.sc dual degree in bits pilani , as u have mentioned that the TAG are important to you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent...

Umakant biswal one month ago

you , kindly see the brochure of bits pilani sent to you abt the m.sc dual degree programme , it also have excellent oppurtunity in placement , and abt the architecture in iit kharagpur ,...

raj one month ago

Dear Student, choosing Architecture may be a wise decision as a number of vistas may open for you and there are quite bright future prospects, on the other hand MSc dual degree will not...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20