Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma yesterday
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
Can a student who didnot secured 105 or above in mains can go for jee main counselling ?

No, in gen cat, 75000 students were considered for jee adv, and such students would be considered to attend jee main counselling..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

These marks are in and around cutoff range. So less than 100 marks may not.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Hi No you will not be eligible for counselling through JEE Mains.
  img
Sunil Kumar 16 days ago
Which is strongest material- Mild steel or stainless steel?

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure.Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's ...

Miryala Gopalakrishna 3 months ago
Which is better IIT roorkee electrical or IIT Bombay chemical or civil ?

Both IITs got very good placements but average compensation is high for IITB and As Im IITR student I would definitely prefer IITB chem or civil because when you compare IITB has got...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Sir, please compare the above two in terms of placements.

Jatin Bansal 15 days ago

Sir, please compare the above two in terms of placements.

Jatin Bansal 15 days ago
View all Questions »