Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 4 months ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta 4 months ago
I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE...

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Hello studnet, At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

JEE Main State Rank is calculated by taking into account the performance of student in JEE Main and the qualifying examination in that state. JEE Main State Rank will be considered when...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch at NIT CALICUT?

Harikrishnan M B 8 months ago
What do you recommend for me to do for my holidays between Xth and XIth ?

Dear student, You should definately learn Calculus because it will be helpful for maths and physics both. Also learn starting chapters of Physics like Motion in straight line, kinematics ,...
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday

XI th is going to have a sea change from 10 th . You can’t afford to loose this time. Get standard books lime H C Verma, NCERTS etc. and start reading. These books are a must for...
  img
Abhishek Kumar yesterday
sir is civil or chemical better at delhi?

Hello Student, Chemical is better than civil in IIT delhi. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago

you clearly are asking placement wise. maybe chem is better than civ, but both are equally horrible to study unless you like them. please be careful if you r only looking at these 2 depts....

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago
View all Questions »