Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Review about annanya ganguly physical chemistry and op tondon for same.which is better.

OP Tandon is better. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 5 months ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can we fill form for cbse as well as nios board

YEs...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

There is no mention that one cannot give both cbse and nios board. But, if you are associated with a school then it may become tedious for you to concentrate on both the boards because of...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
i am now in 10. and i want to be an mechanical engineer. what should i do after 10 to be a good ME

hey there. first of all u need to get into a good college for the 11 th or 12 th or pre university course so that you will have your basics strong. after these two years, you need write JEE...

Raghunandan 2 months ago
i want to know the most scoring

1. Most scoring subject in jee is chemistry, 2. if you have good preparation scoring good marks in chemistry is very easy, 3. and it also gives chance to excel in other subjects as chemistry...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
View all Questions »