Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
27. A wind-powered generator converts wind energy into electrical energy. Assume that the generator converts a fixed fraction of the wind energy intercepted by its blades into electrical...

MATHEMATICAL MODEL The following table shows the definition of variousvariables used in this model: E = Kinetic Energy(J) ρ = Density(kg/m3) m = Mass (kg) A = Swept Area(m 2 ) v = Wind...
  img
Ravi 11 days ago
I am studying in 10 th std and am aspiring to get into iit. I have already enrolled myself into a integrated course from 8 th std onwards till I finish my 12 th std. But still I am finding...

Dear STUDENT It is really good to hear that you are focussed about your future. It is a real positive for anyone who can start early to achieve their dreams. But you need to focus on your 8...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 2 months ago
Sir, I got a rank of 4552 (All India) and a state rank of 523. I want to pursue my bachelors in Biotechnology and have zeroed down on BIT MESRA and NIT WARANGAL. Which one is better???

Out of BITS Mesra and NIT Warangl, in context to Biotechnology, NIT Warangal is better than BITS Mesra. This comparison is based on quality of education, higher studies prospectus and...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
Is MDU,Rohtak a good gov. college for civil engineering?

The question is very objective in it’s sense. Yes the college has got decent academic staff, good labs, great environment for growth and equanimous atmosphere for living and learning....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 4 months ago
View all Questions »