Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Sir on behalf the solution of jee main I am expecting 126 in jee main and 82% in CBSE boards, I am from general category from Kolkata, Can I expect to get any thing ?? I have used your...

In Gen cat...you should qualify for jee adv, this year cut off may be 115--122.., but no possiblity to get any NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Sir then what can I expect form Jee Main, possibly which private colleges should I expect??

Aman Bhambra one month ago
which book to prefer in class 11?

For class 11, I would suggest you to follow NCERT book for chemistry, Biology and Maths. For physics you can refer to some help books other than NCERT Text book. You will find a list of...
  img
Gaurav 5 days ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

JEE Main State Rank is calculated by taking into account the performance of student in JEE Main and the qualifying examination in that state. JEE Main State Rank will be considered when...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch at NIT CALICUT?

Harikrishnan M B 10 months ago
View all Questions »