ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I BOUGHT fundamentals of physics from flipkart after following ur link on recomended books , the book had" 8th edition extended "written on top cover ,    is it diff from the book you guys were referring

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

No its exactly the same... ALL THE BEST

4 years ago

Thanks , the book is so awesome to study and practice     

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 2 days ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 15 days ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-

Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir I got 281 in bit........... can I expect mechanical on pilani or on goa at least?

YOU MAY NOT GET AT PILANI CAMPUS BUT THERE IS A FAIR CHANCE OF GETTING IN GOA CAMPUS

Bhanu Prakash one month ago

The best way to find an answer to your query is to vivit the official website of the university where you aspire to seek admission. There you may find the cut off list, the requirements for ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You better check out the cut off list of BITS Pilani...if it is beyond your reach then you can try at GOA . I can suggest you some other institutions as well where you can visit the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir my jee main marks are 41 cbse % 77.4 please predict my rank and tell me if i am getting any govt. college my category is sc.

ear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Actually now the results are also out so i guess you must have received a score card already . IS it ??
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

no sir i think it will take 2 or 3 days but still can you tell my estimated rank on your experience?

akshit 14 days ago
View all Questions »