ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I BOUGHT fundamentals of physics from flipkart after following ur link on recomended books , the book had" 8th edition extended "written on top cover ,    is it diff from the book you guys were referring

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

No its exactly the same... ALL THE BEST

4 years ago

Thanks , the book is so awesome to study and practice     

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav 2 months ago
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
SIr actually i am getting 113 marks in jee main should i start preparing for jee advance

Dear Student, Your marks are very close to previous year’s cutoff marks and this year predicted cutoff. Now given that paper was little tough this time, cutoff this year will go down...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

your score is deadline on cutoff marks last year cut off was 115 lets hope for best prepare for bitsat and adv also approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
I belong to obc category and i scored 139 in jee mains. i belong to delhi. will i get comp science at dtu? boards % 90.

DTU is under top 12, You would be consider under 85% reservation, you may get the college but not a strong chance of CS... HOPE FOR THE BEST
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

Both the scores are better but before taking any assumptions it is wise to check out the requisite formalities of DTU, why don’t you check out the website of DTU and find out the relevant...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
hello sir, is design at IIT guwahati better or cse at IIIT hyderabad better?

Hello Dear student... cse at IIIT hyderabad is much better branch than the IIT guwahti design , go for IIT Hyderabad cse than iit guwahati design.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
Sir Will the questions in the online version of JEE be from the same topics as that from the offline exam

Yes the syllabus is same for both. The weightage of topics might change slightly but difficulty level will nearly be same.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

No you can’t say it for sure. Obviously topics might change in that sense. 10-20% change in topics you might see.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

No sir i was asking that as in the offline version their was no question related to topics like fluids and will the same trend be followed for online version also

Anshul Arora one month ago
View all Questions »