Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I BOUGHT fundamentals of physics from flipkart after following ur link on recomended books , the book had" 8th edition extended "written on top cover ,    is it diff from the book you guys were referring

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

No its exactly the same... ALL THE BEST

5 years ago

Thanks , the book is so awesome to study and practice     

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
36 medals are given in dance, 12 in dramatics and 18 in music. Total no. of persons who got medals = 45. 4 persons got in all 3. How many got medals in exactly 2? In the video lecture (Set...

Answer of the question is 13 as 36+12+18+4-45=25(Which is the value of (da int dr)+(dr int m)+(m int Da))*(int=interestion)(25-12[3{da int dr int m}]

Drumil Patel 23 days ago
I want to know about syllabus of biology for NEET Exam..for example, In phyllum mollusca in NCERT textbook classification is not given so will it be the part of neet syllabus??

@ raghav Specially NEET is a ncert based test , but sometimes question might came outside of ncert also. as in 2013 some ques of biology and chemistry came out of syllabus , so, Kindly...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
how to memorize maths formulas very fast and dates of history for history exams

Just write whatever you want to learn on a piece of paper then go through that sheet once on daily basis you will realise that everything will automatically settled in your mind. If you want...
  img
Piyush 24 days ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off