Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

i'm getting 200 marks in iit jee 2011...is there any possibility of getting seat in iit madras......i'm general category...please help me out!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dude hope for d best. This time cut-off seems to be around 190-195, so good luck

5 years ago
										see to get old IITs at this score with a good branch is next to impossible. You may get a rank around 9000 to 10000 and all the good branches get closed  within 5000 in Old IITs and in new IITs.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings

Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
how force and displacement are opposite in direction

An example would be when a body is thrown vertically upwards, The gravitational force is acting downwards but the body is moving upwards therefore the force and displacement are in opposite ...

Neeti 9 months ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?

It would be decleared soon dear...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

It will be decleared soon...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off