ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'm getting 200 marks in iit jee 2011...is there any possibility of getting seat in iit madras......i'm general category...please help me out!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dude hope for d best. This time cut-off seems to be around 190-195, so good luck

4 years ago
                                        see to get old IITs at this score with a good branch is next to impossible. You may get a rank around 9000 to 10000 and all the good branches get closed  within 5000 in Old IITs and in new IITs.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Guru one month ago
can we fill form for cbse as well as nios board

YEs...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago

There is no mention that one cannot give both cbse and nios board. But, if you are associated with a school then it may become tedious for you to concentrate on both the boards because of...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
which is the most important as well as scoring topics in jee for physics chemistry and maths?

for chemistry its surely qualitative analysis

Kavach Gupta one year ago

for maths its coordinate and for physics its waves and thermodynamics

Kavach Gupta one year ago
What is the scope for Nano Technology Eng. and which college / university in INDIA or out of India you may advice me to go ?

Dear student, Nano technology is very fast evolving as a branch and in terms of reseaches going on. If you find it interesting definately you should go for it. If you are staying in India...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Nanotechnology today is regarded as a revolutionary technology that can help address key challenges related to energy, environment, health and agriculture in developing countries. Nano Tech...

Ratan Khanna one month ago

Rather chosing a normal routine branches the branches like Nano technoogy will shine in near future so better chose the branch u like and ull efinetely succeed

Hemanth Sai one month ago
View all Questions »