DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i'm getting 200 marks in iit jee 2011...is there any possibility of getting seat in iit madras......i'm general category...please help me out!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dude hope for d best. This time cut-off seems to be around 190-195, so good luck

4 years ago
                                        see to get old IITs at this score with a good branch is next to impossible. You may get a rank around 9000 to 10000 and all the good branches get closed  within 5000 in Old IITs and in new IITs.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Hi Our first prime minister was jawaher lal nehru but who was the first non congress prime minister of India?

Morarji Desai , First Non Congress Indian Prime Minister He was an Indian freedom fighter and the first non-Congress Party Prime Minister of India. He is the world`s oldest person to become ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

he was moraji desai

SAITEJA GOUD 3 months ago
sir,i have got 24755 obc ncl rank in mains 2015 and is from uttar pradesh.i want only civil engineering.can i get civil in a good or descent nit?i cracked vit on merit and is vit better...

Getting CS, EC or EE IT at VIT is better than lower NITs... But have a look it will help you alot
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
PLEASE I WANT BOOKS

GO TO THE LIBRERY OR STORE AND ECT......

RAKESH CHINDAM 15 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details