DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i'm getting 200 marks in iit jee 2011...is there any possibility of getting seat in iit madras......i'm general category...please help me out!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dude hope for d best. This time cut-off seems to be around 190-195, so good luck

4 years ago
                                        see to get old IITs at this score with a good branch is next to impossible. You may get a rank around 9000 to 10000 and all the good branches get closed  within 5000 in Old IITs and in new IITs.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak 16 days ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep 21 days ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 21 days ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 22 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago
Is there a study plan that i can adopt for 2 years from now to CRACK AIIMS entrance. I am in class 11 and i belong to cbse board. I would like to have a study plan without going to...

Hi. I appreciate your eagerness for the plan so that u can spend the coming two years properly. As you told you r not interested in any classroom teaching, the online teaching sessions can...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago

plz provide me tips to prepare for iit

sayan one month ago
my aipmt marks are 400 my expected rank?

Use askiitians.com rank predictor pls
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Your rank will be approximatelt above 15000 in general category.

Adarsh one month ago

Your rank will be approximately above 15000 in general category.

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »