Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

i'm getting 200 marks in iit jee 2011...is there any possibility of getting seat in iit madras......i'm general category...please help me out!!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dude hope for d best. This time cut-off seems to be around 190-195, so good luck

5 years ago
										see to get old IITs at this score with a good branch is next to impossible. You may get a rank around 9000 to 10000 and all the good branches get closed  within 5000 in Old IITs and in new IITs.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
TO PREPARE FOR IIT-JEE ADVANCED ,HOW MUCH HOURS OF SLEEP IS TO BE TAKEN BY A STUDENT.IS 6 HOURS OF SLEEP ARE ENOUGH?

@ xavier no , 6 hrs is not enough u can take 7 hrs . no problem with that . but u ned to keep 1 thing in mind that – u need to complete the syllabus in time . thats it . sleep , dnt sleep...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

YES 6 HOURS ARE ENOUGH FOR SLEEP FOR A STUDENT OF 17-18 YEAR. MOREOVER TAKE A BALANCE DIET. IIT WILL HELPS YOU TO GET OOD SLEEP AND NIGHT AND YOU WILL FEEL NOT TIRED AFTER SLEEP ALSO THANKS

SAHIL 16 days ago
which course is better for bipc students without eamcet marks!!!!!

BSc. Computer Science BCA CA ICWA Psychologist or Psychiatry BBA and Integrated MBA CS or Law Fashion Design or Fashion Technology. BBA or BBS or BBM BBA or B.Com B.Com or BA Economics...

SAHIL 2 months ago
what is the scope and career future of those candidates opting basic sciences in IITs/

Go changes either going for higher studies or for job.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Man I think that you should take a good branch in NIT I hope you are getting one as this branch has no scope you will regret your decision of taking this.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Thanks, Sir Are basic courses very much sought-after in IIts?

rakesh chandra one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off