i'm getting 200 marks in iit jee 2011...is there any possibility of getting seat in iit madras......i'm general category...please help me out!!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dude hope for d best. This time cut-off seems to be around 190-195, so good luck

3 years ago
                                        see to get old IITs at this score with a good branch is next to impossible. You may get a rank around 9000 to 10000 and all the good branches get closed  within 5000 in Old IITs and in new IITs.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
fhghfg

Dear student, We have: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Please Someone Answer to my question which have been asked on Askiitian Discussion board .

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir i scored 140 marks in general and 90.80% marks in rajasthan board from general category can i get mnit jaipur

You may get mnit under home state quota.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Yes the above one is correct

Jai Basetha 3 months ago

yes u will

Rak 3 months ago
sir is this rank predictor is accurate?? my marks in mains 2014 is 175 and board %age is 94% , my rank it tells is 198. Is it so?? Please reply

your expected rank is 1lac so go for(all computer science) nit agartala nit arunachal pradesh jk institute of zpplied physics and technology,university of allahabad thanks and regards sunil...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

sorry i have posted answer of other student your expected rank is 15000-19000 thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

sir my jee mains marks is 112 and expected board % is 90.what will be my rank?

saheli ganguly 5 months ago
View all Questions »