• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,im a sc

im expecting to get

PaperI C-9 P-18 M-0;

PaperI C-18 P26 M-15;

Total = 86(-8)=78

Could i still make for preparatory course??

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes there are good chances...

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 9 days ago
I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL one month ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj one month ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Hello sir Iam a student of class XI preparing for AIPMT. Is USS a good book for physics and trueman objective for biology plzz suggest some best objective books for Chemistry ??

Yes USS is a good book for physics but for biology you should take the help of errorless and for chemistry also you can use errorless as well as GRB because they are best books for...

Gaurav Medhe 7 months ago

You have to take help from modern abc and companion chemistry it will beneficial for you I hope you will satisfied with my reference

pIYuSh Chauhan 7 months ago
if my obc rank in jeeadv is 7574,then can I get college?

Dear Student there are very low chances to get at an IIT/NIT with this score, but you needn’t feel discouraged because there are so many reputed colleges and universities which are...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

i think it is difficult to get seat in collage.sorry.….….….…..any way try to another course.................................

raj one month ago

no.there is zero chance i mean to say zero chance

vakul one month ago
i got 102 marks in jee mains 2016 and 85% in boards(>99 percentile) in west bengal board can i get iiest shibpur through home state quota and state rank

Dear Student, there is certainly a home-state quota, for sure and your score is not up to the mark to be at IIEST Shibpur, you may get it, may be possible, but in low rated branches. To be...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

sorry but chances are very less. otherwise you can expect branches like Metallurgy and Materials Engineering,Information Technology {{but sorry chances are very less}}. i think you should...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off