Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

im expecting to get

PaperI C-9 P-18 M-0;

PaperI C-18 P 26 M-15;

Total = 86(-8)=78

Could i still make for preparatory course??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

yes there are good chances...

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
Hi all, I have cleared my 12 th from RBSE Board securing 89% overall (92.5% best 4) and secured JEE Advanced Rank – 5051. I want to know do i have any chance of getting into IIT? What...

For better preparation for IIT.Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be loaded on...

rashmi matera 16 days ago

betterv to get iit first .where you can get a full first internet connection to get free tutorials . then you should join robotics branch for better as you lke mathematics and physics much .

Abhinab Nayak 16 days ago

as you like mathematics than physics or chemistry i would suggest elecronics

sajid 16 days ago
This is a question regarding cracking AIPMT... Even though we have worked hard.... there are many repeaters who have much more practice than us... What will we do to gain more confidence in ...

Hi Student Even though there are repeaters. you should not let youself down. Your only compititor is YOU. You should focus only on your exam and your performance. Be positive and practice...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
Suppose i Don’t Get into any main streams of Engineerng in IIT but mining n ceramic i might be getting based on previous cut offs ... will it be a good decision to go for it ...wrt to...

Hi The prospect of Mining Engineering is very good in India. Specially in PSU’s. So I would say you should go for it. Also You might like to note that after first year you get a very...
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

Hi I did get your question. You can upgrade your branch in the any IIT. It is in all IIT’s. And you must not have a backlog in any subject during your first year. That is all the...
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago

Hi No you get that oppurtunity if you score a good CGPA (>9/10) , varies for different branches you want to go to. You need to have a very good CGPA after 1 st year to get that.
  img
Sunil Kumar 17 days ago
View all Questions »