Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

im expecting to get

PaperI C-9 P-18 M-0;

PaperI C-18 P 26 M-15;

Total = 86(-8)=78

Could i still make for preparatory course??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

yes there are good chances...

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I WANT TO STUDY FOR 1 YEAR FOR IIT AFTER 12 SO SHOULD I START PREPARING ALL MY CONCEPTS OF 11 AND 12 AND IN WHICH ORDER THAT IS EITHER FISTLY 11 AND THEN 12 OR VICE VERSA. PLEASE...

u must start with 11 bcoz it concludes bases of all chapters read the theory first then practise questions also there is self study material for each subject on askkiitians u can also try it...

ng29 one month ago

first of all u must take good coaching and start practising good books for all subjects with proper analysis approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
i got 128 in jee mains and board percentage is 96.4% belong to telangana board will i get seat in warangal nit or any other nits in south india under general cat

chances are low. but you should give a try in counselling. you may check your predicted rank at http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago

Chances are vey less as ur jee main score is not soo good, but dont loose hope as ur board percentage is good and must try for spot round in counselling approve if useful

ng29 2 days ago
i have upload my caste certificate for jee adv but it is of before the required date ,so i got message from jee adv to upload the caste cer. of required date but , i don’t yet made it …...

Actually caste certificate shoould be of 6 month atmost...... Pls do it ASAP....as asked by JEE ADV...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

as far as rules are conconerd it should be uploaded at that time . butnow yo do a directed by JEE ADV.....

SAITEJA GOUD 8 days ago
CAN ANYONE PROVIDE THE MARKS VS RANK DATA FOR 2014 JEE MAIN PAPER 2 (B.ARCH)... PLEASE REPLY....

Please find the details attached
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 days ago
if someone doesnt clear cutoff of jee main...will dat person get nits ot iiits?

no. its not possible that if someone does not clear the cut off of jee main and may ger admission in nits, iiits admission is done on the basis of rank that includes score in jee main and as...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion its difficult but if percentage in board will be more than 90 than probability of getting iiit is increased a little bit but no one can judge as counselling is just like...

ng29 one month ago

last year cut off was 53 for ur category and today 10am ur final score along with cut off will be displayed on jee main website so hope 4 the best in my opinion u will be able to qualify jee...

ng29 one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
View all Questions »