Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

is their any institute providing free coaching to droppers for iit-jee.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

No i dont think so there is any coaching,/

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 19 days ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 9 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 9 months ago
Is claisen condensation and neighbouring group participation in syllabus of jee advanced 2016 ??

You can click on the study material link, go to syllabus and previous years test paper samples, download them and go through....Be well prepared by seeking help of an efficient coaching...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

YES SHIVAM IT IS INCLUDED IN JEE ADVANCE SYLLABUS. BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE ADVANCE EXAM. TRY TO GIVE YOUR BEST AND KEEP CARE OF YOUR DIET ALSO REMAIN HEALTHY AND BE POSITIVE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Do you recommend Concept of Physics by H C Verma for AIIMS and AIPMPT exams

Yes, it’s a very good book but at times level of question is a bit high so I would recommend that its better when preparing for AIIMS.You can also go for G.C.Agarwal and Pradeep...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off