Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

is their any institute providing free coaching to droppers for iit-jee.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

No i dont think so there is any coaching,/

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I got 212 marks in resonance Mains level test. Should it be considered a bad score and how accurate is the test series of resonance. ( I am a dropper)

@ himanshu resonance test series are best for the jee people . so, if u are getting 212 in mains test of that , then it is moderate ., i have also checked the MCT ques paper of resonance ,...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL one month ago
A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago
MY JEEMAINS RANKIG IS 6121 ,GEN CATEGORY,HS-PATNA.WHICH BEST COLLEGE I GET??

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and post if still some doubts

SAHIL one month ago
can i get the tips to get 190 above marks in jee mains

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ Above link provides the guidelines for JEE Main examination.
  img
Ankit 3 months ago

Yes my friend, you need to undergo a stern and strict practice for scoring higher marks, you may download sample papers and previous years’ papers from internet and go for an extensive...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i purchased an online package classroom program for calculus. it has been more than 24 hrs but the course has still not been activated and i am not able to access it. i request the...

@ SRESHTA i am very sorry for the problem , but can u please tell which mode of payment u applied for the course to purchase ?? if its dd/ cheque then time will be taken for that , as the...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago

@ sreshta if you have choosed the COD option , then the time in which u paid the cash to the courior , u might receive some booklet / package type of thing , there i think u will get a...

@ sreshta Yes , ita very helpfull actually , u can go through the sample lecture on the website , its free of cost for 1 chapter , and it contains the following thing 1- MINDMAP 2- STUDY...

View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off