DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   is their any institute providing free coaching to droppers for iit-jee.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

No i dont think so there is any coaching,/

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
My rank is AIR 148983 in OBCand 78% in boards,can i get admission in any nit?please provide atleast brief details of nit that i can get??

ya , ther are chance to get something in NITs for u, what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

maharashtra

omkar 2 months ago
HC Verma Volume-1 Ch.-3 Kinematics Q.31. Can someone give me the solution?

31. For elevator and coin u = 0 As the elevator descends downward with acceleration a (say) The coin has to move more distance than 1.8 m to strike the floor. Time taken t = 1 sec. 1 ut ...

chetan mannan one month ago

You may consult IE Irodov book for solutions and for advanced practice and for the sake of looking for reputed institutions, you may join any of these – BHU,...

it will help you ….….….…..PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Sir, Please give me the preference order for the following on the basis of future scope and placements:- Chemical engineering at DTU, environmental engineering at DTU, CSE/ECE at manipal...

1)ECE+MBA at Thapar university 2)Chemical engineering at DTU, 3)environmental engineering at DTU 4)CSE/ECE at manipal university 5)Oil technology, Leather technology, Food technology,...
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Thapar and DTU both stand atop, you can simply visit the weblinks of both along with certain other reputed institutions like – ITM Uni, Gurgaon,.........................Galgotias Uni,...

View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details