Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
5 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??

If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Why not, stick to it and if you don’t fee; satisfied with this branch then check the outcomes of other rounds, make sur that you have not freezed the choice and if it comes freezed from the ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i want to know all the information about petroleum engineering in india.what is the scope of petroleum engineer in india.and best college for the same.

Dear student, ISM dhanbad is the best college for petroleum engineering Scope is very good especially if you want to make a lot of money. Hugh demand and scarcity of talents and colleges...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Career prospects are quite attractive in petroleum sector as petroleum companies have great influence and offer attractive salaries to employees. The demand for petroleum and petroleum...

Natasha Roy 4 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off