DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
4 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash one month ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

My Homestate is jharkhand

Ankit one month ago

My Homestate oi

Ankit one month ago
I have been studying since class 11 th (for JEE). But not with 100% effort.(But a considerable hard work) Can I still a get a fantastic score (250 to 300) in Mains and a good rank in...

considering u r in 12 th now.........you have got excellent plan....make sure u execute it really well......n do give tests that will tell u where you stand n how much more u need to give...

alisha one month ago

its good that u had started excellent hard work and no doubt u will get good rank in jee main and advanced if u maintain this schedule and i will prefer u bansal classes question bank...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details