Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
4 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?
I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...
ng29 4 months ago
it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 3 months ago
i m an avereage scorer and wishes to crack iit. i see iit questions aND try to solve them but i could not do them . they are hard for me to understand also when i ask teacher should i set...
Nothing is impossible, you don’t think over weakness.. You first go hard through all the basic concepts of topic and then check previous years questions on the topic.. Start with easy...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Don’t lose heart and don’t be discouraged, be determined and never give up, sooner or later you will get results in your favour, follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and...
how to get good ranj in NIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.
You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
Avinash 4 months ago
Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details