Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
5 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the meaning of rate of change of direction .magnitude wise rate of change of direction means.....

see for vector quantities there is mag and dirn If magnitude changes than we can find the change in mag that is rate and if only dirn changes then we can find the change in dirn so if any...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.

If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...

Soneel Verma one year ago

you can apply for second round

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
what is the best coaching?

Hi Jatin, You cant say which one is the best coaching... only a little difference you can see between leading coaching centres...... It depends on the area where you want to join.... please ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
I am giving reattempt in year 2017 for jee I got 78.32%>75%(according to new rule) in hsc(Maharashtra) board so I am eligible for jee advanced but what if again top20percentile rule is...

@ neha the rule that u are talking about is 75 percentile , not 75 percent , percent and percentile will be completely diffrent thing ,percentile will be basic upon ur pcm and 1 other opt...

Dear Neha, Did’t you get a renowned institution in your first attempt? If not, then ok its perfectly fine to go for another attempt, but don’t get panic if you could not make at a top rated ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off