DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
4 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes 23 days ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?

Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

I am from Chandigarh.

shaan 24 days ago
What is twin parados given in relativity ?

In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »