I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
3 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 2 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY what if i dont...

Please find the age and passing 12 th elligibility for IIT-JEE 2015 Date of Birth General category candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1989 to be eligible for JEE Main 2015....
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
ACORDING TO NEW RULE 50% OF JEE AND 50%OF 12TH IS CONSIDER ,SO WE SHOULD TAKE ADMETION IN CBSE OR DOIIT CLASSES IN INSTITUTION AND TAKE ADMITION IN STATE BORD PLEASE GIVE ME SAGETION

The JEE rank list or merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidates' class XII Board marks and the marks scored in JEE. The marks scored by a candidate in Class XII in State board...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
can we still get into NITs from advance iit exam if yes how much rank should be there in advance for top 10 nit?

no, advance iit exam is only to get admission in IITs ....NITs can only be get through jee MAINS...for getting 10 top NITs...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

no jee advance result is for getting into admission into 16 IITS and ISM. Admission into 30 NITs and 4IIITs is through jee main thanks and regards sunil kr askIItian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

in 2012 iit exam one of my neighbour got 6000 rank and got nit is that system over

siddharth chandil 6 months ago
View all Questions »