ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
4 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav one month ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 27 days ago
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav one month ago
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago

Okay Which faculty?
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
13. A uniform U-tube contains water to a height h in each limb. If water if one limb is depressed a little and released, the period of oscillation of water column is ?

If one limb is depressed by x, height difference is 2x. Pressure difference between the two limbs causes a restoring force = -( ) As restoring force is linear, motion will be SHM. k = Put in...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
A particle is moving on a circular path of radius 1m with 2m/s 1. If speed starts increasing at a rate of 2m/s 2 , then what is the acceleration of the particle?

Hi, If speed is increasing at the rate of 2m/s2 than the acceleration is also 2m/s2, its just that beacuse its moving in a circle and acceleration is a vector quantity so its representation...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
View all Questions »