ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
4 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 7 months ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnx!

Rickey 2 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 11 months ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

Hi, NITs have a quota for the students belonging to home state. So the students seeking admission in their home state will be preferred. For detailed information on this refer the JEE MAINS...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch in NIT Calicut?

Harikrishnan M B 10 months ago
View all Questions »