ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
3 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 4 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 4 months ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 3 months ago
I have got AIR 2129 (general 1806) in JEE MAINS and 326 in BITSAT.I have opted for dual degree-msc maths at pilani campus.I may get CS at NSIT and i can get ECE easily at any other top NIT ,...

If you have interest in CS and given the fact that you are also getting CS in some very good colleges, then you should choose a branch related to CS.CS or ECE NSIT is a good choice too,...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
Can anyone tell me how much money do IITians who receive a pay package of Rs 1.5 crore actually get?

IIT placements reports are so, so misleading. Here are the things you must know about plum job offers IITians receive: A 1.5 crore package has been offered for only international placements...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago
what are the most scoring topics for jee advanced 2014 ‘in chemistry

Organic chemistry Inorganic chemistry(Specially Qualitative analysis both acidic and basic radicals) you have prepared these well, you can get good marks Sher Mohammad, IIT Delhi Faculty...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
View all Questions »