I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
3 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 27 days ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 27 days ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 27 days ago
jhgkjahkjchjahfcj

Hello student, please post the complete question...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Hello everyone,myself shubham nagaria. and i am going to present to u one of the most difficult dilemma u must have solved till now.i cleared iit jee with AIR of 2419(a lot less than...

Hi, Rmemmber that BITS Pilani is also a very good college if compared with IITs. But on other hand, BHU has the IIT Tag. So if you are getting CS in BITS, than its a good choice. Remember,...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

These are ranking of IISERs: 1.Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata 2.Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), pune 3.Indian Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »