I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
3 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I gave JEE Mains this year but my AIR was 66k . I am planning to drop and give these exams next year.Should I go for FIIT-JEE RSM or some other correspondence course?

It depends the style of preparation you are doing. If you are targeting the concepts and stress on it, then you should have good books which targets the concepts like Young & Freedman...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 5 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the implementation...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago
ECE in JIIT 128 Noida or ECE JUIT Solan.

You have to decide on various parameters that which college will be suited best to you.The factors can be academics ,placements and your place of residence. JIIT is in inception from 2001...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
haii.........i have completed my 10+2 with 90.9% and i got 14237open rank in b.arch,,,,,and obc 3573 rank ,,,,is there any chance of getting seat in nits ..or any other collages...plz...

Yes you definitely stand a chance to have a seat in NITs. If not the top NITs like warangal or trichy, You should go for NITs where you are getting a better branch. Don’t compromise...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
View all Questions »