I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
3 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 23 days ago
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
i am now stuing in 12 and iam starting my preparation for iit from 1/11/9 i can study maximum hours required in next months i have all the required material also but i dont kow how sould i...

Dear prasan You have started your prepration from 1/11/09 so you have only hadly 5 month left. you have not mention what is the reason to leave coaching classes. you need to work hard almost...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago

Dear prasan upadhyay , Hope you are fine. I can understand your problem. Don't think about the past. Now the important thing you have to do is don't neglect the your present studies. While...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 4 years ago
which is the best IIT and medical (2in1) coaching centre in India..?? and is it possoble to take the admission for iit and medical coaching while moving to 11 th to 12 th std …??

There are numerous coachings in the market and all of them are equally good. If you are considering ofline coaching you can surf the net and look up,but if you want to know about online we...
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

Production at IIT Delhi.Mechanical Engineering placements aren’t good even in top colleges like IIT D let alone DTU.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 17 days ago
View all Questions »