I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
3 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why does light bend!?

Refraction is the bending of the path of a light wave as it passes from one material into another material. The refraction occurs at the boundary and is caused by a change in the speed of...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 29 days ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 28 days ago
the most important reactions n mechanisms in aldehydes n ketones for jee!!??

etard reaction, friedel crafts acylation, wolff kishner reduction, fehlings test tollens test, aldol, cross aldol codensation, schmidts...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
Sir what should I pot at IIT Delhi Electrical (Power) or M&C?

Hello student, Electrical at delhi is one of the best electricals all over India so better you choose that Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

you like electrical or math? m&c is part cs, while electrical power is exclusive of electronics. choose the field of your interest. electrical will be very tough and taxiing if you dont like...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago
I have a score of 222 for JEE Main and 96.2% for CBSE board exam . Can i get in for mechanical or electrical or computer science at any of the good NIT’s ?

Yes you can get NIT’s like NIT Trichy and warangal for Mechanical, Other best Institution In which you could get CSE are Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Lovely...

Vivek Kumar 5 months ago

Thank you @Vivek Kumar for your response !

Anand Dev 5 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
View all Questions »