I got 282 marks. Will i be able to get MSc physics at IITK ? I want to pursue physics. So is opting for MSc at IIT a good option? If no then what should i go for? Also which IIT offers best physics program ?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Predicted IIT JEE 2010 rank

Predicted Rank Marks
1-500 More then 305
500-1000 285-305
1000-2000 254-285
2000-3000 237-254
3000-4000 223-237
4000-5000 214-223
5000-6000 206-214
6000-7000 198-206
7000-8000 192-198
8000-9000 185-192
3 years ago

Thats fine but i was asking if i will get MSc physics.........and is opting fr physics at IIT a good option ? which IIT is best in this terms ?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i have decided to take a drop this year and prepare for jee mains and advanced once again but i got only 84.8% in cbse this year so will it be risky considering the increase in cutoff...

Dear student, I would like to suggest to you that you shouldnt be dropping a year for preparation. You should be able to get through in some other Engg college, try Manipal or Bits Ranchi....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 16 days ago
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

Dont worry since the cutoffs vary from year to year, So it not possible to predict exactly which branch you will get this time. But as per your rank you will get chemical at BITs...
  img
Ramreddy yesterday
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 13 days ago

thank you

Chammu 10 days ago

thank you

Chammu 10 days ago
how do i concentration to solve iit problem

to make concentration you need to learn formulas and try to conplete all numericals carefully

komalpreet 4 months ago

to make concent

komalpreet 4 months ago
View all Questions »