DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir plz tell me the books for iit-jee which is written in simple language and starting from basics to higher level

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

PHYSICS-D.C.PANDEY,H.C.VERMA

BARIK DAS SHARMA SPECIALLY FOR BASIC.

MATHS-ELEMENTS,HIGHER SECONDARY (FOR BASIC)

R.D.SHARMA,M.L.KHANNA FOR IIT.

CHEMISTRY-P.BAHADUR,MORRISON & BOYD.

IT IS BETTER TO HAVE CLEARANCE ON FUNDA BY A WELL TUTOR AND ALSO IT IS QUIET GOOD TO HAVE BEST STUDY MATERIALS.

EVERYTHING IS DEPEND ON YOUR LABOUR.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!Smile

PLZ APPROVE..........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one month ago
how to prepare for jee advanced in 1 mont

Try to solve all the previous papers of IITJEE, clear your all the doubt related to these papers. Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar askIITians Faculty
  img
Sunil Raikwar one year ago

Theory can be best cleared by solving questions i.e preious year questions ...and by solving it you can get an idea of what type of questions are generally asked in IIt . And Even if the...

Kehav Chandak one year ago

What is the use of solving previous years..? As every year unique questions are asked..!! shouldnot we concentrate more on theory than wasting tym on previous years..?

karuna Yadav one year ago
For admission in NIT’s ,which rank should be considerd.I am from SC category. Should I consider the general AIR or category AIR for cut off.

There is no such kind of consideration. Category rank is given for the allocation of category seats
  img
Avinash one month ago

On the top AIR is considered and the categories are given their due relaxation as per the category cutoff list,.....just try to find out [by visiting JEE mains’ official weblink] what is...

Soneel Verma one month ago

no they see your all india rank, but due to sc category opening and closing ranks are relaxed highly difference go upto a lakh sometimes

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
sir i have scored 130 in jee mains2015 88.8%in cbse 12 th board,can i get integrated msc in mathematics in nit rourkela?

Its rare chance, but attempt all round of counselling...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

YOu have very minimal chances of getting it
  img
Avinash one month ago

sir is it possible to get integrated msc in mathematics in nit durgapur or IIEST(kolkata) in general category,west bengal being my home state

divya one month ago
View all Questions »