ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir plz tell me the books for iit-jee which is written in simple language and starting from basics to higher level

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

PHYSICS-D.C.PANDEY,H.C.VERMA

BARIK DAS SHARMA SPECIALLY FOR BASIC.

MATHS-ELEMENTS,HIGHER SECONDARY (FOR BASIC)

R.D.SHARMA,M.L.KHANNA FOR IIT.

CHEMISTRY-P.BAHADUR,MORRISON & BOYD.

IT IS BETTER TO HAVE CLEARANCE ON FUNDA BY A WELL TUTOR AND ALSO IT IS QUIET GOOD TO HAVE BEST STUDY MATERIALS.

EVERYTHING IS DEPEND ON YOUR LABOUR.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!Smile

PLZ APPROVE..........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 4 months ago
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 3 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 3 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 3 months ago
zxx

I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora 9 months ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg 8 months ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem 8 months ago
two mirriors are inclined to eachother at angle 70 . a ray which is incident on 1 st mirrior at an angle x, comes out of the combination after reflection from the mirrirs , parellel to the 1...

The answer is 55 degree. When the light strikes 1 st mirror at angle x, it will get reflected at same angle. Now, if we want that the final reflected line should be parallel to 1 st mirror,...

Shivam Chopra one month ago

well the ans in the book is 50 degree ..

maitreyee jagannath 29 days ago
if a number is selected from first 100 natural numbers, what is the probability of getting a relative prime

how can you call a single number as a relative prime number ,, there must be other number reltive to which other number is prime..

abhidon3 3 months ago

thank u for the reply sir ....

VENKATA SAI BHASKAR VELUVAL 3 months ago
View all Questions »