• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which all courses can a student get in iit if his/her rank around 6000-7000

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You may get courses in IT-BHU and Dhanbad as well as new IITs.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 6 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL one month ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj one month ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Well,is computer science or ECE good ih hyderabad BITS campus, if not then in which campus is it good?, is it enough to score 330 in bits to get a seat in BITS(ECE/CSE) in a good campus??

Yes both are good branches if you are able to score in Pilani its good or Hyderabad is not bad either . Yes if you are able to get this much definitely you will get engineering branch in...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

It totally depends on your personal choice as well as your interest what you really want to be in your life, otherwise both the branches are equally good. To talk about good colleges or...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
prove that (1²×2²÷1!)+(2²×3²÷3!)+--- = 27e

I think that is wrong... And plz continue the equation for a little more next time Thanks Mohammed Askiitans Student

Mohammed Anas one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago

n^4/n!+n^2/n!+2(n^3/n!) =15e+2e+2(5e)=27e

vamshiakena one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series