FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which all courses can a student get in iit if his/her rank around 6000-7000

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You may get courses in IT-BHU and Dhanbad as well as new IITs.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Thank you sir!

RON one month ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 7 months ago
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 3 months ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 3 months ago
A point P moves in a circular path of radius r with uniform speed v. C is the center of the circle and AB is the diameter. The angular velocity of P about A and C is in the ratio

We know that v= rw Vp= (CB)w1 and Vp=(BA)w2 where w1 is angular velocity of P about C and w2 is angular velocity of P about A it is asked to find w2/w1 = (CB/BA) but AB= 2 * CB so ans is...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

Have a look into the solution
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 5 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
hello sir, is design at IIT guwahati better or cse at IIIT hyderabad better?

Hello Dear student... cse at IIIT hyderabad is much better branch than the IIT guwahti design , go for IIT Hyderabad cse than iit guwahati design.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
View all Questions »