FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which all courses can a student get in iit if his/her rank around 6000-7000

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You may get courses in IT-BHU and Dhanbad as well as new IITs.....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

vikas yadav 11 days ago
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
Plz let me introduce about World War 2

Introduction to World War 2 In Europe, the origins of the war are closely tied to the rise of fascism, especially in Nazi Germany. A discussion of how the Nazis came to power is a requisite...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

One cannot help but be struck by the consistency between Hitler's words and his actions. Running through all his writings, speeches, addresses and private conversations was a set of racist...

ankur mehta 6 years ago

hi... As we all knw dat Hitler was influential leader.... tell me wat was the role of Hiltler in this???

avinash sharma 6 years ago
Sir if my rank in jee main is 50000 can I get nit silchar, nit agartala in any round of counselling which branch can I get there (general) .is bit patna better than these nits.sir should I...

BIT Patna is better than those lower nits. NITs of east (like those of Arunanchal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Silchar) are not having reputation upto the mark. Moreover, NIT Agartala has a very good...

Kushagra Srivastava 8 months ago

BIT Patna is better than those lower nits. NITs of east (like those of Arunanchal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Silchar) are not having reputation upto the mark. Moreover, NIT Agartala has a very good...

Kushagra Srivastava 8 months ago
View all Questions »