FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which all courses can a student get in iit if his/her rank around 6000-7000

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You may get courses in IT-BHU and Dhanbad as well as new IITs.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
A point P moves in a circular path of radius r with uniform speed v. C is the center of the circle and AB is the diameter. The angular velocity of P about A and C is in the ratio

We know that v= rw Vp= (CB)w1 and Vp=(BA)w2 where w1 is angular velocity of P about C and w2 is angular velocity of P about A it is asked to find w2/w1 = (CB/BA) but AB= 2 * CB so ans is...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

Have a look into the solution
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
What is the validity of the Self study course?

Contents given in self study package remains common as given in refrence books but some good quality of questions are included for better subject understanding.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

I shall reframe the question : For how long will I be able to use the video (duration) ( 1 year or 2 years) if I purchase your individual self study chapters?

Arjun 2 months ago
India is a democracy and it is best reflected in the latest dispute on nuclear deal with US. This deal will provide a good platform for sure but there are always some pros and cons . So i...

Hii Student I respect your concern for such an important topic but this is not the right platform for your this discussion. Do it where it is relevant and do the relevant things over here...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »