There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

which all courses can a student get in iit if his/her rank around 6000-7000

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You may get courses in IT-BHU and Dhanbad as well as new IITs.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

If any one live in rampur near Moradabad ,Uttar Pradesh.....and have the books required for iit preparation..I would like to buy them at second hand rate ...pls answer urgent ...if u have...
Hello ….no answer ….have I asked a question which is hopeless?? Please answer I need urgent help ….please help ….second hand books ...for maths , chemistry,physics …..I also need 11 th...
Riddhi Gupta one month ago
Well I can contact on most of the Sunday's too but please give a satisfying reply...on second handed book … Need them urgently..
Riddhi Gupta one month ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 4 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
i have got 15004in wbjee .will i get any goverment college there any chanceof getting a branch other than textile
Considering all rounds of WBJEE 2015 College Predictons you may get in RCC INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, KolkataElectrical Engineering TECHNO INDIA, KolkataInformation Technology ST....
Avinash 4 months ago
Your score seems to be good , i advise you to visit the official website of Jeemain and get to know about the current status of allocation of seats in particular institutions as per the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these
As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.
Akshat Jain 6 months ago
it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.
Akshat Jain 6 months ago
the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc
ashok singh 6 months ago
my aipmt marks are 400 my expected rank?
Use rank predictor pls
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
Your rank will be approximatelt above 15000 in general category.
Adarsh 5 months ago
Your rank will be approximately above 15000 in general category.
Adarsh 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details