Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

which all courses can a student get in iit if his/her rank around 6000-7000

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You may get courses in IT-BHU and Dhanbad as well as new IITs.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?

You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes certainkly you will get a chance to appear in Jee advanced, my tips for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Soneel Verma one month ago
SIR, I want to know how to the details and preparations for JEE Mains and JEE Advance 2016 and BITSAT 2016 . how can one prepare throughly in 6 to 8 months time .

Dear Student, Please refer to our website for the information related to JEE and BITSAT. You can get all the details there. Also the preparation tips are available there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 19 days ago
WITCH BOOK IS GOOD FOR 2017 AIIMS ENTRENCE EXAM

MTG aiims explorer is really good. it has the past papers for aiims. You’ll get an idea about the pattern followed by them. But you should also purchase subjectwise books in physics...

Neeti one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details