which all courses can a student get in iit if his/her rank around 6000-7000

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You may get courses in IT-BHU and Dhanbad as well as new IITs.....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 days ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 19 days ago
sir I live in ghaziabad. Nearest to my home is FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre , result of this centre in iitjee advance is 36/180 which puts me in dilemma whether to join it or not .The other...

Its better that you stick with FIITJEE Ghaziabad centre. Its better than VMC Anandvihar becuase of its structured study and quality of studies. THanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
Is there Reservtion in fee structure of NITs as in SC/ST/OBc candidates have to pay less fee than open esp NIT Trichy and Warangal?Please answer its very important for me on basis of...

Yes , the sc/st candidates get tution fee waiver , no student has to pay the fee, but the fee structure of obc candidates is same as of the general category students.
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img

img
Sir Which is the most scoring chapter for IITJEE.

math-coordinate physics-modern physics chemistry-physical chemistry Thanks & Regards Parvez Ali askIITians Faculty Btech ISM Dhanbad
  img
Parvez ali 5 months ago
View all Questions »