which all courses can a student get in iit if his/her rank around 6000-7000

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You may get courses in IT-BHU and Dhanbad as well as new IITs.....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
it is the begining of november and i am not even clear with the basics. I need to get a good enough rank in JEE advanced but i dont how to begin.

Hi Student At this point of time it is very difficult to complete all the syllabus. For maths and physics you need categorize topic into your strength and weakness and aim at chosing your...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, I have 3 options... 1. BITS Pilani MSc. Maths then after studying well after an year i can get CS.In all I have to spend an year extra at BITS 2.I may get CS at NSIT.My JEE MAINS RANK...

First of all if you consider the BITS reputation then you can go for M.Sc maths there but this is a very risky process. Not only you have to study 1 year extra but also there is no surity...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
Hello Sir, I am a bit confused with something. I hope you will help me out. I know that it’s important to be in top 20 percentile to appear for IIT Adv. But is it also important to get...

No, it is not necessary to be in top 20 percentile for NITs. If you score very good marks, you will definitely get NIT of your choice. But, for admission in IITs, you must be in top 20...

Vidushi 2 months ago

Thank you

Siddharth Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »