Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

can a student get into iit with only one year fully dedicated preparation and waht could he expect???????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

OFCOURSE BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BELIEF IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 6 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 6 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 10 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 10 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago

What is your question?

Adarsh one year ago

plz ask ur question

noogler 11 months ago
would you please guide which one is good NIT CS warangal or IIIT Hyd CS CLD

Both are very good colleges and as per new rankings IIT H got more but at the time of graduation your performance matters as already you are in good college.
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I graduated from NIT Warangal CSE recently. I would prefer you to go for IIITH CSE over NITW CSE. NITW CSE has it’s own International standards but IIITH CSE is well recognised all over the ...

Rahul Yadav 11 months ago

IIIT Hyderabad anytime ..

Sukeesh babu 11 months ago
Hello sir,I am expecting a rank of around 35000-40000.Obc category.Will I get any branch in nit surathkal under home state reservation.Please reply as soon as possible.Thank You.

Dear Friend , do a favour to yourself, visit the official website of NIT Suratkhal and find out what is the current status overthere, you may get a clear picture about the possibilities for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago

hi raghu you can use branch and college predictor to know the answer to your query http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and regards sahil

SAHIL 2 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off