DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

can a student get into iit with only one year fully dedicated preparation and waht could he expect???????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

OFCOURSE BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BELIEF IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 29 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 14 days ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 14 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 4 days ago
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Please post the correct question

Adarsh one month ago

plz post question

noogler one month ago
cse in shibpur and electrical in dtu which one is better ?

Branch wise CSE is better, but DTU is ranked above Shibpur. Please take your own decision. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago
Please help me M really confused that whether I should drop for jee or join iiitd. I got 14000 rank in advance is dropping a yr good option or rather I should join iiit?

Well, I generally don’t advise anyone to drop a year, but make sure that you can really do a wonderful job the next year, then only plan to drop, and bear in mind these tips for preparation ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Considering your rank you have good chances to secure a good rank in jee adv next year. Dropping a yr is a good option only if you are ready to prepare for jee whole heartedly.

AKSHAY SHARMA 22 days ago
View all Questions »