ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can a student get into iit with only one year fully dedicated preparation and waht could he expect???????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

OFCOURSE BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BELIEF IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
any helpfull tip to get minimum 100 marks in iit jee(i am candidate of reserved category)?

Hi Assuming that you have all your preparation in place there are a few tips you can keep in mind : - Go for categories/topics/questions where you are strong first. - Decide early within...
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 days ago

Go to the concepts of subjects comprehensively. Attempt previous years questions..\ Also attemt any mock tests..... These steps would be very helpfull..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 11 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 9 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 9 days ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 4 months ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch...

Gyanendra Prakash 4 months ago
how to apply for tensors examination

TENSORS, a mock IIT-JEE conducted by students of IIT-Madras. The test is generally conducted at Hyderabad and few other places in Andhra Pradesh, Bangalore , Kerala around December every...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
my AIR IS 253683…. state rank is 8098 ...my state rank under OBC-NCL category is 3690 ...will i gaetNIT Trichy ??...if not wat NIT will i get for eee or ece??

Well making it at IIT/NIT etc. seems to be little tough...but there is no need to give up all the hope as you can get admission at any of the reputed colleges/universities of our country...

Soneel Verma 7 days ago

Sorry You will not get any NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
View all Questions »