ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can a student get into iit with only one year fully dedicated preparation and waht could he expect???????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

OFCOURSE BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BELIEF IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 14 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in...

Are you getting ETCE/CSE in JU ???????????????? JU is far better than NIT dgp or NEW IITS like IIT PATNA

sayantan bera one year ago
how much rank is expected for 163 marks in jee advanced

It all depends on one’s score and category, well you may visit the official websites of – Hindu College of Engg, Sonipat Lovely Professional University,Phagwara Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

what is your category

grenade one month ago

less than 15000

grenade one month ago
hello help me to select a gd college -jee main 168-cbse board 95.6 -bitsat 319 -cusat rank 186 -kerala cee mark 737 -jee advanced 134 which is the best choice i am most interested in...

I strongly recommend to visit the official website of Lovely Profesional University, Phagwara, Punjab...I have really heard a lot about it and watched the advertisement on some tv channels...

Aniket Bagga 25 days ago

i think the best choice before u..is mech or dual in bits goa or hyderabad if u can get! cut offs will be released soon! else u can go fr any branch at nitc! #aspirant

Neeraja Outdare 26 days ago

@ aniket what r u saying man LPU is not worthy option. any one can get admission into it. u can get admission in it if u hav a % as low as 70%.

mohit vashishtha 24 days ago
View all Questions »