ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can a student get into iit with only one year fully dedicated preparation and waht could he expect???????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

OFCOURSE BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BELIEF IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img

img
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake one month ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh one month ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what are the possible isomers of 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane?

Cyclic Structures 1-bromo,4-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,2-methylcyclohexane 1-bromo,3-methylcyclohexane The chemical formula is C 7 H 13 Br. It has 14 monovalent atoms(13 H, 1 Br),...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Should i prefer production at nit allahabad or IT at bits mesra

looking up from the data of last two yaers It can be taken in an affirmative sense that National Institute of Technology (NIT) allahabad is more efecient in terms of academics ,research,...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
View all Questions »