ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can a student get into iit with only one year fully dedicated preparation and waht could he expect???????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

OFCOURSE BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BELIEF IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 3 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 3 months ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 26 days ago

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 26 days ago

kehte the to kehthe

vikas yadav 19 days ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 17 days ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya 17 days ago
Is MDU,Rohtak a good gov. college for civil engineering?

MDU Rothak is a good college for civil engineering as far as quality of education is concerned but the placement scenario for civil branch hadn’t been good for few years. So, it...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
Any additional help or tip for bitsat ?

* If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint. * Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are...

Drake 8 days ago

Well yes they are more than enough . U have to also prepare for english too .

Drake 8 days ago

Ya sure , but u also need some additional books .

Drake 8 days ago
View all Questions »