can a student get into iit with only one year fully dedicated preparation and waht could he expect???????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

OFCOURSE BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BELIEF IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
wat is the minimum rank requried to get a seat in iit

To get a seat in IIT, you need to secure a minimum rank of 7300.But, then the branch you would get corresponding to this rank would be not that good. Thanks& Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir, i made the payment for the round 1 counselling course that i received. But, after payment it showed that the transaction succedded and when i clicked the “return to homepage button” the...

You have to talk to the couselling authorities reqarding the payment, you may pay again so that atleast you can start filing your choice and do refund later.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
no of words of 4 letter that can be formed with the letter of word iitjee

no of words of 4 letter that can be formed with the letter of word iitjee is:::: 6!/(2*2)==180

BODDOJU RAMA KRISHNACHARI 8 months ago
cosx dy/dx=y 2 (1-sinx) cosx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 20 days ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 20 days ago
View all Questions »