ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can a student get into iit with only one year fully dedicated preparation and waht could he expect???????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

OFCOURSE BUT YOU NEED TO HAVE A BELIEF IN YOURSELF AND KEEP GOING

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
sir, igot 128 in jee mains this year and is expecting about 93% in boards. I belong to delhi and GEn cat..Will i be able to get a good college in north india?

Yes there are many good colleges in Northern Part like – Netaji Subhas Institute of tech, Delhi Maharaja Agrasen Inst. of Tech., Delhi IIT Ropar, LPU, Phagwara and Maharishi Markandeshwar...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

Well what about Dtu? Can I get CIVIL there? And also how is Punjab Engineering college?

Lalit Saini 4 days ago
∫2 2

∑∫3+2∫3+2=

jyotikumari 9 months ago
i am getting 112 marks and excepted board percentage in between 85% and 90% cbse 2015 predict my rank according to your experience and also suggest me colleges in punjab and nearby states is...

last yearcut off for jee main was 115 and this year its expected to be more than that so as ur score is less than previous years cut off in my opinion u will not be able to qualify jee main...

ng29 28 days ago

please someone give me answer i am to tense for my future

zxcv 28 days ago
my jee main 2015 score is 67 and expecting 85% in board exam(CBSE). category sc askiitians jee main rank predictor is giving a AIR 57886. how much dis rank is going to change dis year?

There may be 5% in the rank... You must be serious for JEE-ADVANCED, if you are geeting good rank in JEE ADV, there are many colleges that prefers JEE ADV ranking.. Prepare hard for the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

As already discussed, only a subsequent change of 5 % up or down, means 52000 – 62000. Although the question paper of jee main this year was quiet easy comparitively, so we can assume...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

sir can i get nit allahabad or rourkela or iiit allahabad?

Arijit Saha one month ago
View all Questions »