ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

please tell me how to see replies to questions posted by others?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear AAshish,

To see the reply to ur posted querries, u have to login to ur e-mail ID. A mail would be sent to u , if someone has replied to ur querries. From there u can access to replies.

Plz. approve it by clicking 'Yes' below.!!!!!!!!   Plz.!!!!!!!

4 years ago

i still didnt get how to view the replies to my posted queries..
i logged in with my mail id thn it was just showing what i have posted not the reply and on my e-mail id i didnt got any mail about it...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 13 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
My jee advance rank is 5425. Will I get Electrical In ISM Dhanbad. I have got 342 (marks) in BITSAT , is there any chance of getting EE at Pilani. My WBJEE rank is 429, can i get EE at...

You have 50-50 chances of geeting Electrical In ISM Dhanbad and no chance in BITS pilanias per your rank and marks. For your BITSAT score youll get good branches but its upto whether you are...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

You must go towards iit. Yes you can very well get electrical in ism dhanbad

AKSHAY SHARMA 17 days ago

ISM Dhanbad would be a much better option for you

Gman Namg 17 days ago
sir i got 143 marks in jee main 2015, 91%in cbse and i belong to obc ncl can i get nit?

Of course you may get it at NIT, it will be a wise decision to compare and contrast some other good institutions of a deserving reputation before taking any final decision: International...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

as cut off for ur category is less thn common merit list, and also ur baord percenrage is good may be u get a nit , and i will prefer u to opt college prefernce rather stream preference and ...

ng29 one month ago

u will get a good nit but wait till the actual ranks are disclosed

grenade one month ago
can anybody tell dat who is the first black lady to win the best actress oscars???

Halle Berry is an American actress, former Fashion Model, and Beauty queen. Berry has received an Academy Awards for Best Actress in 2001 for her performance in monster ball, becoming the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »