Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

what was the last year cut off? i m scoring 66 marks in paper 1...will i be able to get cut off marks?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

for general category with 66 marks you cant crack jee......you will be unable for admission in IIT's

Expected ranks based on marks in IIT-JEE 2010
Expected Marks Expected Rank
Above 290 Below 500
289-275 501-1000
274-245 1001-2000
244-225 2001-3000
224-210 3001-4000
209-200 4001-5000
199-190 5001-6000
189-179 6001-7000
180-175

7001-8000

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 9 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 9 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 9 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 9 months ago
Where should we choose freeze or float or slide options in josaa counselling?

Please go thru their website here josaa.nic.in/webinfo/msg_chairman.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

THis information and related FAQs are readily available on the official website of Josaa....you can get a clearer view of all of your probable doubts.....If you get to know which branch has ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Disappointed with my JEE Main score. Where to focus? And how to prepare for BITSAT or JEE Advance ?

Try to figure out the mistakes which you made during preparing for mains. Try to avoid them. Practise more problems and most importantly revise the concepts and be clear in it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago

HELLO NIKUNJ FIRST OF ALL OVERCOME YOUR DISAPPONTMENT. FOCUS ON TOPICS YOU MISS DURING JEE MAINS. OTHER ALTERNATIVE IS TO REVISE AGAIN THE TOPICS YOU DO DURING JEE MAINS. GIVE MORE TIME TO...

SAHIL 27 days ago

@ nikunj first come out from your disappointment , beacuse that can cause disappointment in your study , forget the thing becoz u cannot change anything ryt nw .. so, now, focus on the...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off