Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

on a general note how would u rate the JEE 2011 paper?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

your query is already been answered...plz check it out..

priyanka tata

5 years ago

today's exam was not so tough . Paper 1 was easy to some extent. But Paper 2 was difficult as compared 2 Paper 1..but there was not much -ve marking.In paper 1 , only section 1,3 having -ve marking...And paper 2 having -ve marking in only Section 1 overall it was easy ....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 11 days ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 11 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
iit mandi v/s iit jodhpur cse branch

IIT, Jodhpur got higher ranking than IIT, Mandi
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!

NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
  img

NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...

Sir my mains air is 28000 i m gen category so i may nt make it for top 10 or 12 nits so is pec is d best available option 4 me as I`m confident I`ll upgrade my branch there

You should check the current status at Jeemains official website i.e. the status of counselling rounds and ultimately allotment of institutions,...after that visit the official websites of...

Which branch do want to go for? and what is your homestate for jee mains coz u may get some course in your homestate

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago

Branch no.matter i want best available clg 4 me nd I'm from rajasthan sir....

pranav 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off