Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

on a general note how would u rate the JEE 2011 paper?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

your query is already been answered...plz check it out..

priyanka tata

5 years ago

today's exam was not so tough . Paper 1 was easy to some extent. But Paper 2 was difficult as compared 2 Paper 1..but there was not much -ve marking.In paper 1 , only section 1,3 having -ve marking...And paper 2 having -ve marking in only Section 1 overall it was easy ....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 10 days ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
Im expecting total marks of 469 in Aipmt.Will i get a seat?I belong to General category.

You can check the predicted rank by using following link http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/ All the best.
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Expected cutoff marks would be above 440 for general category
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

its coming 1312!....totally impossible

Nithya 9 months ago
BUT I HAVE FOUND ON WEBSITES THAT FACULTY OF IIITD AND ITS INFRASTRUCTURE IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN ALL OF OTHER COLLEGES( NSIT, DTU, NIT) . AND SAKSHI MAM , AL,OST EVERYBODY SAYS THAT NSIT...

One should never go for such open criticism or comparison of leading institutions.....well what is the main issue , why people try getting admission at IITs/ NIts, the reason is crystal...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
What is the difference between computer science and information technology?

Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off