ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   on a general note how would u rate the JEE 2011 paper?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

your query is already been answered...plz check it out..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

today's exam was not so tough . Paper 1 was easy to some extent. But Paper 2 was difficult as compared 2 Paper 1..but there was not much -ve marking.In paper 1 , only section 1,3 having -ve marking...And paper 2 having -ve marking in only Section 1 overall it was easy ....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 8 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 8 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina one month ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina one month ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI one month ago
Mg metal is extracted from Answers (a) Cryolite (b) Carnallite (c) Malachite (d) Cassiterite

(b) carnallite

Himaja 5 months ago

Carnallite

pm1997 5 months ago
Request you to update on best Eng. Collages for Electronics and Communications engineering suresh

Hello Suresh, P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { }I have a best solution for you. SKIET is a best place for enhancing your skills in engineering. SKIET is known for its quality education,...

Leepika Roy 2 months ago
i got 122 in jee mains 2015 and 85+ are expected in cbse will i can get any nit

In gen cat, chances are very rare.
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

this year expected cut off is about 120 so u r on deadline of cutooff in mu opinion u will not get any nit but dont losse hope u can try for other collegs also like bitsat , ipu , jaypee...

ng29 yesterday
View all Questions »