DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 20 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 26 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i ...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Try to follow IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Abhijeet, As per your given information the prefernce order can be, 1.)IIT Hyderabad 2.)IITindore 3.) IIT PATNA 4.)ISM DHANBAD 5.)IIT JODHPUR 6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR. I hope you this will...

erra akhil one month ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.

If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​

With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago

Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...

Akshit Matthew 14 days ago
View all Questions »