Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 2 months ago
WHAT IS PAPER1 OR PARER2 etc. in iit? how to write iit jee advanced

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) has two papers.Paper 1 is for engineering aspirants whereas paper 2 is for architecture students.
  img
Bhavya 13 days ago

paper 1 is refered to jee mains exam and paper 2 is refered to jee advance exam. only person who cleared paper 1 means jee mains can give jee advanced means paper 2 thanks and approve

SAHIL 13 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
My CRL rank is 5,80,300 and ST rank is 13,021. Will I get any NITs in 3rd-4th round?

You must keep an active eye on counselling rounds and get to know whether you may get it there this time or not,..........if not, then try getting admission at soemother renowned...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

If your fate is good then maybe something can happen in 4 th i.e spot round hope that you may get one.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
which coaching institute i should choose for my JEE preparation

Dear Manish, Thank you for sent this message.Any how which coaching center has with studied with practical knowledge and give more information about subject and which conduct more exams it...

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

i am from faridabad studying in class 10.getting calls from almost every institute ,which to choose among fitjee ,pace , aakash and career launcher

manish 2 months ago

Dear Manish, For choosing coaching center please mention your place where you studied.Please mention your studying place.....

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...

Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off