Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have passed medical stream from cbse board with 83% marks but i am interested in doing computer engineering after passing JEE exam. to qualify for the exam i need mathematics. i wanted to ...

@ harpreet Your query is not clear , if u have PCMBE subject only then u can go for both medical and engg . and if u have PCBE then u can only go in medical stream , and if PCME then only...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

dear Student, it does not make much difference that you have read maths in 12 th or not but it does matter that you need to have cleared this subject in the test i.e. JEE, so, pull up your...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago
Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 8 days ago
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
Sir I am getting ECE at MNIT Jaipur and Instrumentation and Control at BITS Goa.Which should I choose?

Prefer MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Study in top college gives a better chance to get good job placement with a better salary and bright & successful career life. You can also search for other engineering colleges as there...

Leepika Roy one year ago

Thank you Sir

shaan one year ago
I got qualified in jee Advance...can I get a seat in IIIT through advance marks or rank ?

Dear Student, it is a matter of your good score as well as the merit list this year, you may certainly get a seat at IIIT but before that you may visit the official website of the IIIT to...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

yes sure if your marks are good in jee advancw then sure you can enter in the college of your choice with warm regards and best wishes for future sahil

SAHIL one month ago
i wrote jee mains this year and qualified for advanced but did not qualify in jee advanced and want to attempt again next year for iit. so should i again write jee mains next year or can i...

@ sreshta You have to write jee main again in next year . but there will be some changes that are likely to be come up by the HRD ministry , like there will be 1 paper for JEE instead of...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off