if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 2 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 4 months ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

vamsi krishna 3 days ago

Please

RON 4 days ago
My brother’s son has got 1900 Rank in IIT -JEE Mains. Kindly Guide us wheather give preprence to brach OR Old IITs. We like higher payment branch with IIT tag. Some people say to opt for...

You should prefer branch than IIT, at the end of day branch at performance matters not IIT, cse and MnC both are good, but give prefrence to cse. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago

Dear Mr.Mohammed, thank you for your valuable guidance. kindly inform order of IITs for opting CSE and other branches next to CSE . Plaese check this order and correct and guide 1. CSE...

HARISH BHARDWAJ 7 months ago
What is the board percentage cutoff for bitsat?

Candidates who are applying for BITSAT should obtain minimum 75% marks while combining the marks of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. 60% marks are also needed for each subject seperately.

Ahangjeet 14 days ago
sir, which one is good for cse branch in terms of placements – jaypee noida or uiet chandigarh ??

Hi, JAYPEE Noida is better as the institute is a specialized institute for Computer sciences and IT. In terms of placements as well JAYPEE has a advantage of location, as it is situated in...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
View all Questions »