if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 25 days ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 24 days ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 2 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 2 months ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago
Sir, could you arrange the following branches of NIT Suratkal Karnataka in descending priority ? Computer Engineering, Mechanical, ECE, Electrical and Electronic Engineering(EEE) and...

This is the order more or less depending upon the past data acquired from various sources a liost is created which you can see on this URL ”...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir what was the cut off rank(last admission rank) in MNIT jaipur for electrical engeneering under state qouta..GEN category?

6573 was the closing rank of Electical Engineering branch for GEN category in MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »