ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do you believe in Angles?

yes i agree in angles.

d.kojalrani one month ago

anglee????????????

vikas yadav one month ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav one month ago
Sir with 232 marks in JEE mains and cbse 96.2 % do I have any chance of mechanical in NIT Warangal/Suratkal ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Going by the...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago
hello sir, is design at IIT guwahati better or cse at IIIT hyderabad better?

Hello Dear student... cse at IIIT hyderabad is much better branch than the IIT guwahti design , go for IIT Hyderabad cse than iit guwahati design.
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
iit bhu cse( dual ) or dce cse or ece iit guwahati?

Hello student, IIt bhu cse dual degree is better from all the above options and it has very good placements All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

go to dce/nsit if you want to enjoy good social life, get distracted, not study and learn anything, and get lots of free time and good placements. faculty and syllabus is really not good...

Vineet Vinayak 10 months ago
View all Questions »