if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey I'm in a girl in class 10th now! Studying in Delhi Public School Bhilai.. a prestigious school...and a CBSE board....my dream is to do Mechanical Engg frm IIT Delhi..I wanted to ask that...

Since your question is very long , you should focus for now on you board specially on maths and science subject, for more queries email me at 786shermohammmadgmail.com , will help you surely...
  img
Sher Mohammad 20 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Dear sir, please show me the sum 78 n 79 sum

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below, Your qustion is not clear. Please upload the image of the questions. All the sums in the answers you have uploaded is quite...
  img
Jitender Singh 6 days ago
What are the most scoring topics in physical chemistry ?

The chapter on mole concept is most important. There are other chapters : Stoichiometry : This was the most difficult chapter for me because I couldn't decipher the secrets of this chapter...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
checking

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
can i get any nit with 95000 rank

your chances are negligible or no chances. give prefrence to this branches at the best college you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 15 days ago

you will get north east nits like mizoram,nagaland etc

Rak 14 days ago

but only if belong to obc category

Rak 14 days ago
View all Questions »