ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare in 10 days

Just go through the formulas. Looking at the formulas would review everything in a flash in your mind. And relax in last 2-3 days.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

refer text book COMLETELY

JAinil one month ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
after passing 9 th what i have to do for my iit career?

Hello Student, ITs very good that you have started so early. For JEE your foundation base should be very strong. Right now you can prepare for exams like NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY , etc which...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Hi Student, Please enroll for askiitians classes if you want iitjee level preparation from 9 th class.
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
dfffffffffxbvv

what is this????????????

akshat 10 days ago

approve if useful

akshat 10 days ago
so with 5 months left what’s the best i can do to get CS in IIT Delhi

Vigorous hard work and determination is all it takes to crack the entrance exams!concentrate on topics which u find that you are not good at and work on it and keep perfecting the topics...

Gemma Rufina 5 months ago

Vigorous hard work and determination is all it takes to crack the entrance exams!concentrate on topics which u find that you are not good at and work on it and keep perfecting the topics...

who designed the national flag??

The national flag, adopted in 1947, is based on the flag of the Indian National Congress, designed by Pingali Venkayya. The flag is a horizontal tricolour of "deep saffron" at the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »