if possible, then send me answer of IITJEE 2011 questions(my set code is 8)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

the solutions for all the sets will be available shortly on this website...

plz approve..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney yesterday
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 15 days ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 15 days ago
SIR,how will be EEE,in NIT ,Trichy ?

EEE in NIT Trichy is very good as it is from 1964 and still going strong. It can be one of the life changing moments which you will cherish your whole life if you are thinking of taking...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »