Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

when  are you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The IITians are working on the solutions, It will be online in about 2 days

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 3 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Josaa 3 rd is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??
BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...
How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th it better than bit mesa...???
Rahul Attrey 4 months ago
i have got air 2233 in jee advanced 2015. should i go for engg. physics in iit delhi keeping in mind job security..??
Plz mention your interests in choosing the branches and are you willing to go for in IITD or Old IITs or jst looking for IIT tag.
Avinash 5 months ago
Dont go for iit tag. Go for the branch you like.
utkarsh saxena 5 months ago
I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve
For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...
Himanshu 29 days ago
For physical chemistry use p bhadur one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...
Himanshu 29 days ago
organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......
Himanshu 29 days ago
i am from west bengal..for nit durgapur,biotech 2 nd round it closed at 53112(obc rank)and my obc is 71962..can i too get this in 3/4th round?
Yes you can.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
May be possible, just keep an eye on counselling rounds and if due to some reasons, you could not make it there, then don’t lose hope as you may try visiting at the official weblinks of...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details