Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

img
Avinash 10 days ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma yesterday

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
sir please tell what is the net resistance between points P and Q.

1/net resistance =1/R +1/R = 2/R net resistance = R/2 proided your pand q is located in the point as shown in your attachement.

Archita 4 days ago

total resistance in 5R/2 and not 2R/5 it is simple series and parallel circuit plz refer your scool textbooks it will have enough theory to sove this problem

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

the answer is 2R/5 iwant the solution how to find it.

manoj singh 4 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
View all Questions »