Continue Shopping
Menu

when  are you posting...solutions..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

The IITians are working on the solutions, It will be online in about 2 days

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 27 days ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 27 days ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 27 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma one month ago
What are the various examinations that are conducted for good and respectable engineering college across India, like BITs,NITs,IITs etc....? Please suggest some tips to do preparation for...

All the three have their own examinations that to get qualify for admission of their respective institutes. BITSAT, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced etc., In order to get into IITs you need to...
  img
Avinash 28 days ago
Sir after 4 th round the seats vacant in NITs will be filled by a spot round or not I have been alloted electrical engineering in Sant longwal institute of technology! in my homestate west...

Check the Info which is given on official site JoSAA 2015 Spot Round Eligibility The candidates whose seats have been cancelled because of any alterations vis-à-vis the category they...
  img
Avinash one month ago

I suggest you to directly visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know about the actual status,.....if you are not satisfied with the allottment made to you, then you may try...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details