Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 2 months ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 6 months ago
I have got 186 marks in jee main 2015 and 94.4% in cbse boards 2015 and 289 in bitsat 2015. Which college forms should I fill to get admission? Which is the best college where I can get...

You have bright chances of getting admission in any of the reputed institutions...keep visiting websites of NITs, IITs and certain other reputed colleges/universities to check out the cutoff...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 hours ago

Well, ok it was a misunderstanding, yes...you are rigfht one has to do well in advanced first to be into an IIT...Good luck

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 hours ago

IIT kharagpur? How can I get there without doing well in advanced?

Shagun Kala 21 hours ago
sir my jee main score is 88 & in12 th cbse board 89% which colleges can i get?

your score is not good enough for getting you a seat in any NIT or other government colleges . So you can see for private collages.
  img
Abhinav yesterday
View all Questions »