USE CODE: MOB20

when  are you posting...solutions..

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

The IITians are working on the solutions, It will be online in about 2 days

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL one month ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL one month ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 2 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 3 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?

by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply

To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

hi harisht lpu is a good college located in jalandhar.it is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....

SAHIL one month ago

yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.

nikhila one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off