Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

SIR IS THERE ANY PROBABILITY THAT ISMU DHANABAD WILL BECOME AN IIT IN THE NEAR FUTURE

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

probability is '1' since it is already added into the list of iits...

priyanka tata

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 5 days ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
sadfsdf

please specify your question first then ask.............

ayush pandey one year ago
Which is better RVCE or IIIT Kancheepuram for Mechanical in terms of placements and academics ??

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

hi friend IIIT KANCHEEPYRAM IS A GOOD COLLEGE FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO PERSUE MECHANICAL IN FUTURE. THE COLLEGE PROVIDES A VERY GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT AS WELL AS GOOD INFRASTRUCTURAL...

SAHIL 11 days ago
scored 285 in bitsat 2016 will get any branch, M.Sc will also work

@ keshav yes, u can get m.sc in chemistry and physics in bits hyderabad campous , getting anything in pilani campous is bit difficult , and if u are intrested in b. pharm u can take it but...

Umakant biswal one month ago

hi keshav please visit the following link and check last year cutoff to compare your results http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs.html thanks and please post if you have any query

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off