ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   There is two papers in IIT JEE entrance  exam.I applied in application form only for BE/B.Tec. So plz tell me that I have to give both papers ,paper1 and paper2 or only one of these...plz send me reply quick....Its urgent .I m so confused about this.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

iit has no such be or betch coures mentioned iin the application BE\BETCH IS FOR ONLY AIEEE WHICH REQUIRES ONLY FIRST PAPERin iit u have to give both papers 9 to 12 and 2 to 5

4 years ago

its not that what are doing its you had to gove both papers at any cost so dont get confused u should be ready now for iit-jee.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 one month ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 one month ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
My mark in manipal engineering entrance is 108/200 . What would be my rank ?

Cut off marks and rank predictor is not released by the university, but rank cut off is give as.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, I am not sure about the rank but you will surely get some good branch there Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Sir but how do I know my rank ? :( Thanks anyways .

SRIRAMANAN K one month ago
Sir please tell me marks for getting AIR 40-50(sc) in jee advanced.

This is the data of candidates from SC cat their marks and ranks... So you should be at 240 above.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

You should be around 240 above..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
Sir i got only 88 in mains! expecting 98 % in boards! (kerala board) can i expect nit Goa? or anything more or less? Is there any priority for boards such as CBSE in determing rank? i got my...

What we can guess now, you can get NIT but not gurantee of prior branches. Home state reservation can boost you for NIT..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

wat r u telling it cant be 16 its:- Your estimated rank is 37824 Your estimated OBC category rank is 5254 You would qualify for JEE Advance this is what askiitians rank predictor is saying

Arijit Saha 23 days ago

You needn’t give up your hope to get an admission in a good college, if you are unable to make it in NIT GOA, then you can surf out some other elite class colleges too like IIT Bombay,...

Gunner Pierce 14 days ago
View all Questions »