Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

There is two papers in IIT JEE entrance  exam.I applied in application form only for BE/B.Tec. So plz tell me that I have to give both papers ,paper1 and paper2 or only one of these...plz send me reply quick....Its urgent .I m so confused about this.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

iit has no such be or betch coures mentioned iin the application BE\BETCH IS FOR ONLY AIEEE WHICH REQUIRES ONLY FIRST PAPERin iit u have to give both papers 9 to 12 and 2 to 5

4 years ago

its not that what are doing its you had to gove both papers at any cost so dont get confused u should be ready now for iit-jee.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in 12th now. I secure approx 1000 rank in resonance tests. How much should I expect in actual jee adadvanced

Hii It depends on the number of students and the quality of paper that you are giving.As such nothing specific can be said from this information
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago

Well it all depends on your determination! If you are ready to work hard for your target and put in your everything, you can surely get the rank you want! Important point to keep in mind is ...

Alekhya goud 13 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 6 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 6 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 7 months ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category

very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago

Nope.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
are the goood colleges for bio techonology in india

some of goood colleges for bio techonology in india PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

IIT Roorkee has a good Biotech program.. One of the experts, Mr. Harsh Patodia studied the same from Roorkee...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago

There is a long list of good colleges for biotech, you may consider – Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......................BIT Sindri...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
Can anybody tell the name of great writer and poet introduced and promoted the sport of Judo in India?

I think he is Ravindra Nath Tagore.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off