ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   There is two papers in IIT JEE entrance  exam.I applied in application form only for BE/B.Tec. So plz tell me that I have to give both papers ,paper1 and paper2 or only one of these...plz send me reply quick....Its urgent .I m so confused about this.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

iit has no such be or betch coures mentioned iin the application BE\BETCH IS FOR ONLY AIEEE WHICH REQUIRES ONLY FIRST PAPERin iit u have to give both papers 9 to 12 and 2 to 5

4 years ago

its not that what are doing its you had to gove both papers at any cost so dont get confused u should be ready now for iit-jee.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 13 days ago
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
sir my jee mark is 40 and im belongs to sc category can i get seat in nit pudhucherry

Dear student, Pls provide your AIR. Or you can search for opening and closing rank for nit pudhucherry from there you can get an idea. thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

JEE might have removed the question from paper itself. So you score will be out of 237 only if the paper was of 240 marks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

AIR is already declared. Pls check your score card on iit jee wwebsite
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago
I wanted to know which is the topmost college { in placement wise n also ranking wise} in IIT’S as well as NIT’s !!

Top NIT”s are 1 warangal 2 Tiruchirapalli-Tamil Nadu 3 Suratkal , Mangalore 4 Delhi 5 Allahabad top IITs are Kanpur. New Delhi. There are many universities which provide you excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago

iit bombay is one if the top college also had a goog ranking in the world and nit warangal ….….. if you satisfy with my answer so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 18 days ago

top IITs are Kanpur. New Delhi. mumbai Top NIT”s are 1 warangal 2 Tiruchirapalli-Tamil Nadu 3 Suratkal , Mangalore 4 Delhi 5 Allahabad

sajid 15 days ago
Sir I am getting 210 in Jee Mains and expecting to get around 92% in cbse boards. My category : general which nit’s i may get for electrical/electronic/mechanical branches? And what could...

Use askiitians.com rank predictor pls. You can be in NIT but chances of getting these branches in top 5 NITs are very rare...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

according ur score in jee main and cbse boards u will get a good rank and get into nit leaving top 3 bcoz last year one of my frieng got 197 in jee main and 96 in board now he is nin nit...

ng29 2 months ago

Bravo! Good job..you have an open choice to be at an NIT or any of the reputedinstitution of the country and that too with any branch of your own choice – Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram UNi of Sci...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
View all Questions »