ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR I AM PREPARING FOR IIT 2011 EXAM.I NEED THE WEIGHTAGE OF CHAPTERS IN PHYSICS AND MATHS.ATLEAST TELL ME IN WHICH AREAS I SHOULD CONCENTRATE MORE SO I CAN QUALIFY IN THE EXAM.THANKS IN ADVANCE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear gowtham,

for maths you must concentrate on vectors and 3d, complex no, calculas and basic concepts of conic section. This topic is very imp as abt 40-50%que are asked every year related to this topics.

for physics you should prepare for whole 12th topics like electricity and optics and you should know elementry concepts of mechanics.

pls approve if u r satisfied with my ans.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 10 months ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago
I got 142 marks in IIT JEE and my Intemediate score is 979 out of 1000 for Andhra pradesh board. What is my expected AIR ?

Pls Use askiitians.com rank predictor.... As per 60 – 40 ratio, you would have a decent AIR, ..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Thanks for the answer. But i am confused in using the askiitians.com rank predictor. For AP board, Inter 1 st year and 2 nd year complete score is required. Rank predictor is expecting marks...

thabitha one month ago
Sir I am getting 210 in Jee Mains and expecting to get around 92% in cbse boards. My category : general which nit’s i may get for electrical/electronic/mechanical branches? And what could be...

Use askiitians.com rank predictor pls. You can be in NIT but chances of getting these branches in top 5 NITs are very rare...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

according ur score in jee main and cbse boards u will get a good rank and get into nit leaving top 3 bcoz last year one of my frieng got 197 in jee main and 96 in board now he is nin nit...

ng29 25 days ago

ur national rank will be around 10000-11000...u may not got the prefferd brances in top nit’s

Arijit Saha 27 days ago
cosA + cosB – cosA+B = 3/2 show that A=B=60 degrees

Hi, Write a+b as pi-c. As they are angles of a triangle. Put the value and simplify. You will get CosA+CosB+CosC= 3/2. This is possible only when each of them is ½ of every angle is...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Write a+b as pi-c. As they are angles of a triangle. Put the value and simplify. You will get CosA+CosB+CosC= 3/2. This is possible only when each of them is ½ of every angle is...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
View all Questions »