ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR I AM PREPARING FOR IIT 2011 EXAM.I NEED THE WEIGHTAGE OF CHAPTERS IN PHYSICS AND MATHS.ATLEAST TELL ME IN WHICH AREAS I SHOULD CONCENTRATE MORE SO I CAN QUALIFY IN THE EXAM.THANKS IN ADVANCE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear gowtham,

for maths you must concentrate on vectors and 3d, complex no, calculas and basic concepts of conic section. This topic is very imp as abt 40-50%que are asked every year related to this topics.

for physics you should prepare for whole 12th topics like electricity and optics and you should know elementry concepts of mechanics.

pls approve if u r satisfied with my ans.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 23 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 22 days ago
im gettin 80% in board nd 200 9in mains paper 2(b arch) nd i belong to general catagory..wat will be my ranking..please reply

Hi.. For the idea about the rank that you will be getting, you can use the rank predictor available on our askiitians website. You can refer the following link...
  img
Sakshi 17 days ago

Its not possible to get a seat as you are not in cutoff range. Further query post on my thread. All the best.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago
Dear Sir, Please guide me on how to prepare effectively? The books which I have to study NCERT and one to two extra books each in PCM. Other than this, I also have the package from the...

So you have got two years in hand to prepare for JEE. Study Planner for JEE Weightage 11th : 46% - 50% Weightage 12th : 50 – 54 % Books Best Physics Books for IIT JEE 1. Concepts of...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student, Please mention your target examination so that I can guide you through the plan accrodingly Thanks
  img

Please also mention the year in which you are planing to give JEE exam.
  img
aieee air rank 68000 which nit or iiit college can i get

Since it depends upon many factors like your category, home sate quota etc. Therefore I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
View all Questions »