Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

SIR I AM PREPARING FOR IIT 2011 EXAM.I NEED THE WEIGHTAGE OF CHAPTERS IN PHYSICS AND MATHS.ATLEAST TELL ME IN WHICH AREAS I SHOULD CONCENTRATE MORE SO I CAN QUALIFY IN THE EXAM.THANKS IN ADVANCE

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear gowtham,

for maths you must concentrate on vectors and 3d, complex no, calculas and basic concepts of conic section. This topic is very imp as abt 40-50%que are asked every year related to this topics.

for physics you should prepare for whole 12th topics like electricity and optics and you should know elementry concepts of mechanics.

pls approve if u r satisfied with my ans.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is class 12 th pass student from cbse change to state board for again 12 th will be eligible for jee advance or not?

@ rajiv yes , u are elligible but the thing is it might not help you , beacuse in jee mains and advanced the paper setting comitee is cbse and they will follow strictly the cbse syllabus...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

you are eligible if you have not appeared in jee advance exam 2 times before because only 2 chances are given to sit in advance exam. please post if still any doubt regard sahil:]

SAHIL 24 days ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
a position of motion of a particle is given by x=16t-2t2 find dist. in 5 sec.

Hii Find the difference in postion of values at 0 and 5 secs but make sure in between that time inteval speed must not have reversed .
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
Amongst the following, the most basic compound is A. Benzylarnine B. Aniline C. Acetanilide D. p-Nitroaniline

Amongst the following, the most basic compound is A. Benzylarnine THANKS ALSO CHECK http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages/complete-jee-main-advanced-course-and-test-series

2016 years ago
sir kindly let me know about panipat institute of delhi ncr. which stream would be good under btech and about the institute and its placements as well.is it a govt institute and fee...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Panipat institution of Delhi NCR is equally good as other top rated institutions,in almost all...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

SO YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PAIPAT INSTITUTE OF DELHI NCR. IT IS ONE OF THE TOP BEST COLLEGES LOCATED IN DELHI NCR. PLACEMENT RECORDS ARE EXCELLENT. COLLEGE HAS A GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT....

SAHIL one month ago
i got 192 in jee mains,309 in bitsat,91.4% in cbse,520 in upsee, and i expect 120 in jee advanced. so what is best option for me

In jee advanced, 120 is low, you would be in the ranking but chances of getting IIT is very low. so wait for this first. If getting any BITS, good branches,....over low branches of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Almost every campus of BITSis doing quite well, if you made it there , well and good and if you are looking for soemother options at other places then be sure if you wish to be at a...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off