DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

if i get 3000 rank in jee in open category, and if im a OBC candidate , which rank will i get as i have reservation?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

You will get below 500 rank in OBC category 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman yesterday
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 10 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
sir what minimum rank should i get to get civil engineering in the following iits 1/ iit roorkee 2/ iit kharagpur 3/ iit kanpur 4/ iit guwahati

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html this link is really helpful in knowing the min/max rank required for different branches in different IITs.

AUREA one month ago

grenade one month ago
ALTSM AIIMS 22-2 Q-35

The solution is: Hope you understand the solution. Please approve if my answer is correct.

Adarsh 2 months ago

Correct answer is 4.

Adarsh 2 months ago
AIEEE OR JEE MAINS MATHEMATICS very good Question , I WANT The answer........ See Attachement.......

These days it is JEEmains that takes place not AIEEE, so you better follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago
View all Questions »