Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

if i get 3000 rank in jee in open category, and if im a OBC candidate , which rank will i get as i have reservation?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

You will get below 500 rank in OBC category 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL one month ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil one month ago
the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometre can be increased by? if germaniuum is to be doped eith donor impurity, then the donor atom should be? 1 tetravalent 2 pentavalent 3 trivalent 4 ...

Hii It depend upon the impurity that you want to make .the answer can be either tetravalent or pentavent giving rise to either p type or n type semiconductor
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir igor obc air 512 as per previous cutoffs i will get ecec in iit roorke and mechanical in iit kharagpur which is better to opt sir

ece is the best branch i advice you to take which your interest choose that one it is better for your life..........all the best......................

raj 2 months ago

Dear Student, both the branches are equally good, ECE has a wide scope to fly sabroad and get settled over there and Mechanical has a wider scope in industry as well as in Academics, so ,...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
Which would be better? IISER or IIT for Physics. I want to take research in Physics. I heard that IIT K and II KGP are good for theoretical Physics. Though IISERs are good, but the lack...

From what i know, if you’re interested in pursuing it, at least for science IISER is better developed. IISER Pune and Kolkata are amazing so if you get through, it’ll be really nice. The...

Neeti one year ago

TWO EQUAL PREFERENCE IS GIVEN

L GOUSE BASHA 11 months ago
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off