if i get 3000 rank in jee in open category, and if im a OBC candidate , which rank will i get as i have reservation?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

You will get below 500 rank in OBC category 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
if i have PCMB group and two languages as my subject then, which subject’s marks will be considerd for 50% wtage of board exams.?? i am interested in engineering(i.e; JEE)so is it ok to do...

Not now, you have to get good marks in cbse board also to be eligible for the jee advanced. sher mohammad faculty askiitians
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

sir,i am from maharashtra state board.to be eligible for jee advanced only pcm marks are considered or overall marks of all subjects are considered

deepak one month ago
WHICH OPTION IS BETTER BIOTECH FROM NIT WARANGAL OR MME FEROM NIT TRICXHY OR INTEGRATED 5 YEAR COURSE FROM NIT HAMIRPUR

The chioces given by you can be sorted in order of placements , academics , internship offer & research potential So based on the previous two years records of all the elisted institues...
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
i got 183 marks in mains and 98.3% in ap boards can i get nit warangal EEE in any round or which branch can i expect in NITW PLEASE REPLY..

The cut-off for Nit warangal Is nearly 230. With these marks you won’t ger warangal. You can try to get admission In some reputed colleges like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore...

Vivek Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »