if i get 3000 rank in jee in open category, and if im a OBC candidate , which rank will i get as i have reservation?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

You will get below 500 rank in OBC category 

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 29 days ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 29 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
What is the percentage of 11 std syllabus in manipal entrance exam for mbbs?

Paper Pattern for Manipal PMT: The paper for Manipal University under the Pre Medical Test consists of 200 questions of objective type with multiple choices for answers. The candidates will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago
sir,Regarding mtech in electronics and communications which one is better in nits. nit warangal or nit surathkal?

Hii NIT warangal is better than NIT Surathkal because of the previous years data and recruitment procedure and academics options. Thanks. . . . .. . \\NullPoint Exception Error||
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago
I have heard Mech is evergreen branch but why in case of job it lacks behind Electronics,ECE etc.It should be behind CSE ie 2 nd in any case.

Mechanical was few years ago tagged as evergreen branch but now CS holds that tag. Its just because everything we do nowadays is related to computers. Every computer needs a computer...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »