Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

can you explain the difference between aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering!!! about space and cellestial bodies,if there is any course in b tech>??? if there mention the college!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Your query has been replied please do not post the same doubt again n again......

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL one month ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL one month ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 5 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 10 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
i got 355 in bitsat 2016 and i preferentially want cse at bits pilani. since my marks are less than the required cutoff for cse at bits pilani,so should i take electrical at bits pilani and ...

@ aayushman yes , The better option for you is CSE at BITS hyderabad campous and if possible try it at goa campous also , and anyhow if u are getting anything at pilani campous then donot...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago

I THINK CSE AT BITS GOA IS A BETTER OPTION FOR YOU AT THIS TIME. DONOT THINK OF TAKING DROP. YOU CAN CHOOSE ELECTRICAL ALSO BUT GIVE PREFERENCE TO CSE AT BITS GOA AS IT IS GOOD IN CASE OF...

SAHIL 29 days ago
Is it advisable to continue in CBSE for 11 th & 12 th grade? How good can it be?

Yes it is good to be a part of CBSE in your 11 n 12 grade.Depending upon the availability and options you can go for the other board.If you are planning for JEE Main n Advance you will be...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Yes Considering JEE MAIN exam your percentage will be taken directly into the equivalent score withou any alteration.
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Thanks Sourabh! Scoring in 12 th CBSE gets difficult compared to other boards, in such case does the CBSE students have any special consideration or concession when it comes to admission...

Akshay 5 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off