Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   sir i am 100% sure that i can make into iits but this time due to boards and insufficient time i didn't practice well and i amn't sure about my success 

can i have a long term i am weak in organic chemistry

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

If you are 100% confident you can take a drop....

4 years ago

well if i get a seat in nit i am trying to go for it or other wise bits pilani 

if i amn't able to get my desired field then i will drop an year for sure and i will try to work sincerely 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...
You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
Ok. Very good.
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?
There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
Charchit Tailong 2 months ago
Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?
Ayush Saxena 2 months ago
Please explain clearly.
please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.
approved pettura
L GOUSE BASHA one month ago
in which coaching do i get admission for jee2010 in lucknow but not very costly because i belong to a middle classs family
Hi i wud suggest u for FIITJEE , coz its a widely spread institute and has got good study material. The test series of FIITJEE are on an all india basis and are very competitive with a very ...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
Sir, if we consider placements and packages for students, what would you suggest is it better to take chemical eng. in IIT BHU, mining in other IITs or computer science in DTU??
Look for the average salary offered as well as percentage of students placed in the institute for over atleast last 3 years before taken any action.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
chemical eng. in IIT BHU
Avinash 3 months ago
everything matters on how you perform in college whether IIT bhu or DTU, but IIT will give you a brand
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif
Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details