Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

sir, how far the study material given by askIItians is useful for iit jee-2011 by kanpur(mainly physics).If not suggest any other material.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Rahul, this material is good, but do some oter ques. too.  Don't be afraid . Be confident!!!!    Good Luck!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...

Prabhjot Singh 18 days ago

Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 18 days ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua one month ago
Which is the best matetial for chemistry for jee main ? Is McGraw hill or arihants book good ? Suggest me a book with good theory and problems PCM .

MCGRAW HILL BOOKS ARE VERY GOOD AS COMARED TO ARIHANT CHEMISTRY . FOR CHEMISTRY THEORY I THINK YOU CAN FOLLOW MCGRAW HILL ONLY. FOR MATHS NO BOOK IS BETTER THAN R.D. SHARMA. FOR PHYSICS...

SAHIL one month ago

@ shuhaibks for jee main , u can refer to the GRB publication books , they are awesome at its level . u can follow the following books for chemistry 1- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY MORRISION AND...

Sir pl tell that will aiims declare the result of Only those students those who get selected in it.

The merit list of each category consists of total of 4 times of number of seats available for allotment.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off