DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 22 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???

You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??

Shanmuk 25 days ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela

It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may excel.......in general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.

V. Harshit - 21 days ago

biotechnology

V. Harshit - 21 days ago
I have got iiit kurnool which is mentored by iiit kancheepuram.i can get cbit in ts eamcet counselling.which one is better fr cse?

IIIT Kurnool is comparatively good, may it be an issue of quality education ort placements but if still you wish to go for a comparative analysis to find out the current scenario at other...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Yes you may without any second opinion, but still if you are in a fix and unable to make up your mind for Kurnool inst, then try at other places like – BITS...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

But iiit kurnool is a new one.should i go for it?

Nikitha 22 days ago
View all Questions »