DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one month ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one month ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one month ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY one month ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please

Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir, Could you tell me which are the best books for IITJEE which also comes with detailed solution for each problem(In Physics,Chemistry,Maths)? Hoping for reply soon.

Hi gopal, All the oimportant books you need for the IIT-JEE preparation are listed in the following link.. http://askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx All the Best. chandra sekhar...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
my brother scored 9294 rank in iit under general category,after second round the last seat got allocated for rank 8545,whether my broyher will get seat in third round,if not will he get...

It is based on the choice of branch you entered and also whether the IIT is zonal or not, if it is not zonal then there are chances of getting a good branch, if it is zonal then there are...

Akshit Matthew one month ago
wht abt placements in ISM DHANBAD??

Its depends on branch to branch. If you will go for core branches placement is damn good.

Anand Singh 2 months ago

wht abt cse

praney 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!