Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 10 days ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 9 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 10 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 6 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 11 months ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad one year ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
sir i'am in PU-2.my PU-1 percentage was 97.75 .now i'am really confused and unable to plan the things in well manner.Sir if i sincerely put efforts now "Will I be able to click iit"please...

Hi Sohail, Congratulations on getting such a good percentage. For IITJEE, you should be regular, study at least 6 hrs daily, all 3 subjects daily. Also practice a lot Learn all formulas by...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off