Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL one month ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
what is elastic and inelastic collision ? what is vapour density ?

@ sorathiya An elastic collision is an encounter between two bodies in which the total kinetic energy of the two bodies after the encounter is equal to their total kinetic energy before the ...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Which book is the best for Physics in the Mechanics part. I am currently doing three books: 1. Modules from my institute. 2. HC Verma 3. Arihant DPP Series. 4. 38 Years IIT JEE Solved...

@ vyom actually what u are actually doing are more than enough for clearing jee advanced if u will do properly . as far as mechanics is concerned then h cverma is the best , and KINDLY let...

Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...

@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/complete-counselling-information-jee-main-2016.html if you had ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
What is the cutoff for AIPMT, PMT and All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) for an SC candidate.

Hiiii cut off of AIPMT is 345 as same for pmt and for aiims you should consult with some other faculty

pIYuSh Chauhan 9 months ago

Why the trees of capillary layers are mostly falling down?

pIYuSh Chauhan 9 months ago
i got cse in iiit bhubaneswar and cse in bit patna. which college should i join?

NO DOUBT BOTH THE COLLEGES ARE GOOD BUT I THINK CHOOSING CSE IN BITS PATNA CAMPUS IS A BETTER ALTERNATIVE. MANY TOP MNCs RECRUITS FROM HERE. SO MORE CHANCES OF GETTING A HIGH PACKAGE ARE...

SAHIL 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off