ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 16 hours ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 19 hours ago

thnx :)

-39 minutes ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Where is the MANIPAL UNIVERSITY ENTRACNE MBBS previous years’ papers with solution? Please give me the link. Thank you Pushkarni

This is the link: http://www.askiitians.com/past-year-papers/manipal-uget.aspx Or else you can buy this book: 14 Years' Solved Papers Manipal UGET (MAHE) Medical by Arihant Experts.
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
I s NCERT text book to be revised for jee advanced 2015 most scoring topics in physcis, chemistry & maths how to make a revision plan for all the 3 subjects strengthening to week topics in...

If you wanr you can, but you should go for Previous years question asked 2. Important Topics for Physics Paper Most student find Physics tough, therefore we bring to youexpert tips on this...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

FOR INORGANIC REFER NCERT BOOKS FOR MATHS REFER RD SHARMA AND FIITJEE PACKAGE YOU SHOULD TAKE MORE TESTS TO AVOID SILLY MISTAKES AND NEGATIVE MARKING

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
View all Questions »