Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia yesterday
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 5 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 5 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 5 months ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks

You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 days ago

You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 days ago
sir i got AIR 85680 in jee main, in obc category. can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering or computer science and engineering....

Core branches are difficult for you. You may have to go upto spot round for these branches.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
AIPMT RETEST SCORE 595 12TH FROM DELHI BOARD WILL I GET MAMC

Yes you will :) Definitely through state quota

Neeti 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30