ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi , i am preparing for iitjee 2016. i want a good reference for maths in algebra and tell me whether i can go with cengage learning .has it got enough sums to solve.is it’s theory...

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 6 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 6 months ago
what is the scope of civil engineering for girls?i’m much intersted in it.Let me know about higher study options,job opportunities in india and abroad.

Civil engineers design and supervise the creation of structures. Not just buildings - civil engineers work on everything from tunnels and dams, to highways and airports, to water and sewer...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Nowadays, girls/women do all the professional activities that have only done by boys/men a few decades before! Girls/women are there in the fields of defence services, aeronautics, driving...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
which branch is best for engineering student

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { } I'll recommend to mechanical engineering. Mechanical engineering is still better than other degrees. It contains one of the major activities in the...

Leepika Roy one month ago

I would sugggest Mechanical Engineeering

Krishnamurthy one month ago
a particle of mass m moving in a circleof radius r under the action of a force which delievers it constant power p and increases its speed. the angular acceleration at time t is proportional...

Let P = power, T = torque, w = angular velocity, I = moment of inertia P = T×w P =[ I ×dw/dt]×w wdw = P/I dt ∫wdw = P/I ∫dt w 2 /2= [P/I]t w = (2Pt/I) 1/2 angular velocity, a = dw/dt =...

Himaja 4 months ago
View all Questions »