i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit one month ago
respeected sir, i wanted to know my opprtunities for admission.i have got 303 in BITSAT-2014 and in the first iteration i am placed in the waiting list.sir i have even applied for chemical...

Yes, you should get chemical easily.. and something even better. My friend secured 309 marks last year and he was able to get Mech in BITS hyd. So I’m sure you will get at least chemical...

Ashish Kumar Yadav 2 months ago
Sir my brother appeared for class XII board in 2013 cbse got a poor score joined bsc course now someone told him if he give nios and can go for jee . he is appearing for it in october 2014...

He can appear in JEE 2014. NIOS learners do appear and compete in various competitive examinations. However, the eligibility criteria, such as age, requirements of specific subjects, minimum...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
sir , i’m presently in intial phase of class xii. i was able to solve 70-75% of class xi sylabuss of class xi in one go whereby some questions are left due those topics yet not being...

Yes, you are on the right track. It is an excellent thing if you are able to solve the papers of JEE Mains and Advanced. But the target is still far away and you need to prepare extensively....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »