ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about preparation...

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 28 days ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 28 days ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
sdf

if Q=at – bt 2 then heat produced?

someone plz ansr d quesn....plz

Parveen 2 months ago
i am a student who secured 96.2% marks in my board. i secred 8582rank in eamcet, in aieee i secired 181 marks . can please tell me can i attempt for iit jee 2010

hi satyapreet, ur past performance shows u r realy a sincere and bright student,definitely u should attemt for jee next year.Let me make one thing clear u have the potential AND U CAN CRACK...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
i am getting 57 marks (including 2 bonus).what are my chances to clear cutoff for advance.?i am an SC candidate.(i havn’t attempted those 2 questions,which are bonus)

Last year cut off was 53, you are saying about your marks as 57, may be or may not be you qualify for JEE ADV, as you couldn’t attend those bonus marks questions, so there may be a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

but bonus is given to all?

iitian one month ago
View all Questions »