i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I wanted to know which Chemistry book to buy for 11 th and 12 th that has : excellent content and lot of good examples. Please help

The best bok has to be ‘Modern Appraoch to Chemical Calculations’ by RC Mukherjee and the other one I’d suggest is ‘Physical Chemistry’ by OP Tandon.

Ram 8 days ago

You can go for R.C.Mukherjee or P.Bahadur’s Numerical Chemistry. I think both are good books. I refer R.C.Mukherjee.

Adarsh singh 8 days ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 2 months ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 2 months ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago
i got metallurgy engg..at ism dhanbad...is it a good branch...how many preferences may i go up in second nd third counselling..

Hello Student, Metallurgy in ism dhanbad is a good branch. You will have a nice placement with that branch. And most probably you will have the same branch as you got in the first round....
  img
Arun Kumar 7 months ago
Hi, I have a sum on Permutation & Combination. Its as follows. What is the total number of ways in which Robert can distribute 9 distinct chocolates among 8 people such that each one gets...

Hi First u need to select 8 chocolates out of nine and distribute one to each (Since each has to get atleast 1) This can be done in 9 C 8 x 8! ways Now the remaing 1 chocolate can be given...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

Hi, Thanks for the reply. But the answer given is different, it says 36 * 8! is the correct answer. Please let me know how to get to that. Thanks

Meeta 4 months ago
for cse branch which college is best among 1) sgsits 2)manit bhopal 3) iet-davv 4) medicaps

Hello student, All these colleges are good in various aspects, However, if you still need to know which one is the best, here is the order: 1. MANIT Bhopal is undoubtedly one of the best...
  img
Latika Leekha 6 months ago
View all Questions »