i am enrolled as a student in fiitjee kalu sarai centre in the 2 year class room progrm...due to health prob. i was nt able to do my first year coaching of class 11 very well...so plz guide me a strategy to study dis year... specally plz tell me how to cope up wid dis year maths+the previous year maths?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear kartikeya, don't run before Class XI. Just focus on ur Class XII course & excel in it. This alone will take u to a good rank! Good Luck!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 days ago
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
which college is better?? nit jalandhar or iet lucknow according to placements?

NIT Jalandhar Placements Total Number of Companies Participated in Counselling : 77 Total Number of StudentsSelectedinCampus Placements: 567 Company Offered Highest Salary : Microsoft (Rs 16...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago
Sir I am getting 163 in advanced 200 in mains 333 in BITSAT and 97.8 in 12 th Please advice me what to choose I am OBC

Hi Roshan You would definitely get good branch in one of the old IITs. So you should go for it. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Sir Can you suggest me preference of IITS with branch. I am from Kerala Roshan

Roshan one month ago
To avoid knocking of the engine of a car, certain compounds are added to petrol, which are known as anti-knocking agents. Which one of the following is an anti-knocking agent? A.Ethyl...

A it decreases the freezing point of water.(A colligative property of solute)

Prajwal kr 11 months ago

Ans:-B.White Petrol

VARA PRASAD 11 months ago

C. Tetra ethyl lead

ramaraju sampath 11 months ago
View all Questions »