Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

hi! 

My name is Aakash and i am living abroad .I left my studies before two years . I want to give an entrance exam to join a college to continue my studies further. Is there any age limitations for iit-jee? How should i prepare for iit-jee online?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear aakash,Ya if u have not appeared in class Xii, then you can give IIT-Jee 2 times. But u must appear in class XII first. u can prepare on askIITians, by solving testpapers. u can visit IIT official website & can downloadIIT old year papers too!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal one month ago
How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...

Prabhjot Singh 18 days ago

Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 18 days ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.

In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
  img
Santosh Datla one month ago

@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
today jee gave the mock allotments... according to my rank. i am getting aerospace b.tech in kharagpur.. i can also get integrated dual degree in madras and kharagpur.. probably.. which is...

Dear students, Which branch you are getting in Madras and KHaragpur. If not core then Prefer aerospace in Kgp. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Dear Student, If going for higher studies then only prefer integrated course. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

correction-i am gettin aerospace itself in integrated in madras n aerspace b.tech in kharagpur.

chirag one year ago
Hello sir, My Jee Mains marks is 115 and i have got 92 in my boards (2016). I am from shedule caste(SC) category and have a home state quato for delhi? Which streams can i get at dce/nsit.. ...

You may get NSIT or DCE but the lower branch, you should also try, IIIT Delhi and NIT Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off