Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

I always have a confusion in integer type questions which ask the nopossible isomers givig different conditions.

I dont get to know when to also include optical isomerism in the number and when not

Pla help

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Optical isomers are molecules that differ three-dimensionally by the placement of substituents around one or more atoms in a molecule. Optical isomers were given their name because they were first able to be distinguished by how they rotated plane-polarized light. These molecules are not necessarily locked into their positions, but cannot be converted into one another, even by a rotation around a single bond.

For example, consider the following two molecules.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Can someone recommend good personal tutors in Bangalore south(Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Bannerghatta Road, BTM) for IIT JEE Physics, Chemistry and Maths? My son is attending one of the premier...

sorry but you cannot find information about personal tutors on this site..........very very sorry again. but you can buy online courses from this site which acts as a personal tutor thanks...

SAHIL 11 days ago

Thanks Sahil for the reply. I am sorry for not understanding the scope of the site. Thanks and regards

Nivant 10 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 8 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?

Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT

Jani Satwik one month ago
I got a rank of 1340 in jee advanced 2015 .I want to take course in one of the top 4 iits. Being a north indian,I'm being skeptical about joining IIT madras,also I would like to know about...

Maths and computing at IIT KANPUR involves Mathematics course, Computer Science courses,finance courses,etc. Last year this branch get closed at 1800. Further, KANPUR is one of the best...

subham 10 months ago

I actually do not have much interest in computing related branches.What about energy engg..in bombay.? Does IIT Madras provide a good option for north Indians??.I have heard the dominance...

Ayush Agrawal 10 months ago

At your rank, the best option seems to be MATHS AND COMPUTING at IIT Kanpur.

subham 10 months ago
Which is the better IIT college? Is it Mumbai / Madras

obviously mumbai but it always depend upon you if you want to go madras it doesen’t matter as far as concerned finally it’s your way you understand what you opt for in college.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

by this i meant that if you are getting any of the college you are in a prestegious institute for engineering in india.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 8 months ago

Why so?

VINEETH N 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20