ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I always have a confusion in integer type questions which ask the nopossible isomers givig different conditions.

I dont get to know when to also include optical isomerism in the number and when not

Pla help

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 8 months ago
hi...i hav completed my 10 th and I got a CGPA of 10. I want to prepare for IIT next but really scared whether I can hit it right. I want to know..the useful guides to be followed for my 11 ...

I would suggest that following someone else's footstep is not the right thing to do.People are different from each other and hence should carve out your own path towards the...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

Very congratulation for this wonderfull score. Of cousre you can crack JEE along with 11 th and 12 th parallel prep study programme. As i am getting you would be a better subject...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Very congrats for your class 10 th score. Yes of course, you can hit IIT JEE with this 2 years of condensed prep. As you are very good in study, so don’t worry and try hard for JEE.......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
what should i do in last 2 days for bitsat exams, practicing questions only or revise notes?

If you have confidence in your preparation then i’d suggest giving a mock test of bitsat. Bitsat is all about speed and practicing for it can be very helful. it will give you an idea of the ...

shubham sharda one month ago

i would recommend u to take a look on ur notes properly revise all organic chemistry and all formulaes like that of complex number and trigonometry dont miss optics and electrodynmics ....

ng29 one month ago

you should revise the notes properly and meditate so that you can be there with your optimum power to speed up the question read the necessary formulas best of luck approve if useful

grenade one month ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i ...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »