Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I always have a confusion in integer type questions which ask the nopossible isomers givig different conditions.

I dont get to know when to also include optical isomerism in the number and when not

Pla help

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL 12 days ago
CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan 19 days ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 3 months ago
My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks

You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...

Soneel Verma one year ago
I am getting eee at both srm and Maharaja agrasen (ipu). I wish to do MS after my BTech in the US. I am from Delhi itself. Which college should I choose for this path? I have no preference

I THINK SRM IS GOOD FOR YOU FOR THIS PURPOSE. SRM PROVIDES A GOOD ACADEMIC ENVIRONMENT .MOREOVER FROM THE PAST 3 – 4 YEARS THERE PLACEMENT RECORDS ARE EXCELLENT. SO YOU SHOULD SURELY CHOOSE ...

SAHIL 8 days ago
sir i got 32512 rank in genral and 1721 in sc category.. which colleage i can get i.e govrt or private but special thing is i want CHEMICAL branche....plzz tell me any guss

Dear Student, plaese use askiitians rank predictor and get to know your probable rank thereafter search for some reputed institutions where you may get your desired branch, i.e. Chemical...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI PUSHKAR GO TO FOLLOWING LINK TO PREICT YOUR COLLEGE AND BRANCH http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html MOREOVER I THINK YOU CAN EXPECT CHEMICAL BRANCH ALSO...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off