I always have a confusion in integer type questions which ask the nopossible isomers givig different conditions.

I dont get to know when to also include optical isomerism in the number and when not

Pla help

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 6 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 16 days ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 27 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 4 months ago
plxx tellme the total no of seats in the engg colleges all over india .. and what should be the min mark one has to score in jee mains (2015) to get a seat ????

Well,i think your question is incomplete, if you just want to get a seat you just need to qualifyJEE Main you need to score more than cut off which would be around 125 but for safe side...

aloktesting 21 days ago

THERE ARE ALTOGHETHER 10000+ SEATS IN IITs. IF YOU WANT TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS YOU NEED MINIMUM 125+ MARKS & THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE.ALL THE BEST !!!!!!!

SWAPNIL one month ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to the...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Why Do We Celebrate St Valentines Day?

Valentines Day is celebrated on the 14th February and commemorates the death of St valentine In the year 498 Pope Gelasius made February the 14th Valentines Day. It is also thought that the...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »