DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what is the difference b/w ozonolysis , reductive ozonlysis, and oxidative ozonolysis?

Pleae mention the regaents in each and the corresponding products formed.

Thnx!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

reductive ozonolysis

RCH=CHR + Zn/H2O ===> 2RCHO

oxidative ozonolysis

RCH=CHR + H202   ===> 2RC00H

approve if u like my ans

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 13 days ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
give name of some top of marine colleges in india

Please visit this link for details : ww.htcampus.com/subcategory/marine-engineering-colleges-in-india/

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 3 days ago
i am getting 274 marks in bitsat 2015 . can i get admission into bits for comp. science ? ( there are chances to get adm ? should i apply for adm. or not ?

You have a good chance of getting admission , but getting CS will be tough. Page|1 Degree programme at Pilani Campus Expected Cut-off BITSAT score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 309 B.E.(Hons.):...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

For 274, no chance of Computer science....may be you get nonpreferable branch after 2 nd or 3 rd round of counselling at BITSAT.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

The last year cut off for biits is around 291-293.So there are few percentage of opportunities to be selected,Its better if you try some universities like sastra,LPU,CBIT. So that some of...

tiny one month ago
View all Questions »