Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

what is the difference b/w ozonolysis , reductive ozonlysis, and oxidative ozonolysis?

Pleae mention the regaents in each and the corresponding products formed.

Thnx!!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

reductive ozonolysis

RCH=CHR + Zn/H2O ===> 2RCHO

oxidative ozonolysis

RCH=CHR + H202   ===> 2RC00H

approve if u like my ans

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

hi, iam janaki raman. how can i easily understand machanics

@ janki students consider mechanics as hard due to its tough formula , equation as well as complicated free body diagram and graph . but the thing u required is understand the concept ....

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
What is the meaning of rate of change of direction .magnitude wise rate of change of direction means.....

see for vector quantities there is mag and dirn If magnitude changes than we can find the change in mag that is rate and if only dirn changes then we can find the change in dirn so if any...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
what is elastic and inelastic collision ? what is vapour density ?

@ sorathiya An elastic collision is an encounter between two bodies in which the total kinetic energy of the two bodies after the encounter is equal to their total kinetic energy before the ...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
Plz let me introduce about World War 2

Introduction to World War 2 In Europe, the origins of the war are closely tied to the rise of fascism, especially in Nazi Germany. A discussion of how the Nazis came to power is a requisite ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

One cannot help but be struck by the consistency between Hitler's words and his actions. Running through all his writings, speeches, addresses and private conversations was a set of racist...

ankur mehta 7 years ago

hi... As we all knw dat Hitler was influential leader.... tell me wat was the role of Hiltler in this???

avinash sharma 7 years ago
Sir,I have scored 272 in bitsat 2016 is their any chance of me getting any branch except b,pharma??

hi anshul arora as your marks are less chances of getting a seat in bitsat are less.but you can expect a seat in chemical and civil hope for the best regards sahil

SAHIL 3 months ago

To my mind there may be a chance, just keep visiting the website of BITS and keep checking changes in merit list as per the counselling rounds, perhaps you may be able to crack it,...else...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off