DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 12 days ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 12 days ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Sir I am a student of Delhi and I prefer that you will look into my complete situation. I am getting a very good rank in JEE Mains, but am not getting into IIT. Now I would only like to do...

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hi, Distance obviously has a role. Also location matters. If you take a college in delhi nearly 80% of the companies come for recruitment in delhi which might be less in south. But give that...
  img

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
Is there negetive marking in AIEEE exam.

Dear Shruti, There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
View all Questions »