Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 28 days ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 8 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 10 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago
reprodution in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj one year ago
at 100000 rank in jee main which of the nits i can get and which subject

Dear student If your rank is 100000 or more then there are very less chances to get admission in NIT.the last cut off rank last year for NIT was nearly 41000.
  img
Bhavya one month ago
which is the best college for robotics in the world

Robotics Technology Universities There are a number of Universities offering degrees in Robotics. Here are a few listed below: –University of California (Santa Cruz) The University‘s world...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

There is a wide range of choice of names for your answer, like you may choose inst at washington, California, Princeton etc and if you wish to join a National levelled uni/ College, then I...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off