ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 9 days ago

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav yesterday
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
If you dropped your phone in pure water, will it still short-circuit?

So my answer is----------> The trick here is "pure water" which is an insulator as good as most. So assuming you phone does not have chemicals on it that will dissolve in the water causing...

vikas yadav 10 days ago

Hey, dont mind but where the hell u get these qstns.? its blowjob yeah! nyc going! great!

vikas yadav 10 days ago

And plz approve!!!!!!!!!!!

vikas yadav 10 days ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??

solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.

vamsi one year ago

No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!

Pradyumna Sadgir one year ago

How to prepare for the various block elements

NANDA one year ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago
sir , what is the extra benefit of taking m.b.b.s. course in odisha in govt. college under 15% all india quota instead of state quota????(AIPMT)

Hi As per my understanding, at the time of admission State Quota has more seats (85%) as compared to All India Quota under AIPMT (15%). So, there might be higher chances of securing seat...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago
View all Questions »