in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago
why the dispersion takes place through prism only and not other optical instruments?

A light ray is refracted (bent) when it passes from one medium to another at an angle and its speed changes. At the interface, it is bent in one direction if the material it enters is denser...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar one month ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is cutoff for IIST, thiruvananthapuram?

Hi Subject General OBC-NCL SC/ST/PD Physics 6 5 3 Chemistry 6 5 3 Mathematics 6 5 3 Aggregate 72 64 36 Branch No. of Candidates Joined . GENERAL . OBC-NCL . SC . ST Open Close Open Close...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago

the cut off ranks given here are of jee mains.... jee adv. cut off is 72 which is just an eligibility criteria....

Pranjal K 5 months ago

Does job is secure in ISRO after completing the course

rohit v 5 months ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal one month ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
View all Questions »