ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need a solution to 1997 questions of JEE

u must referr IIT JEE PREVIOUS YEARS OF ARIHANT OR MTG that are solved a pprove if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 8 days ago

U could refer the book by arihant or fiitjee materials. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 6 days ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 12 days ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago

then can i get i desent college of this marks or am starting to focussing on ipu and viteee

rahak 12 days ago
what should i plan 10 day before iit jee exam.And should i do on the day of the showdown

Itsbetter not to go for scheduling your study for long hours and have faith as well as self confidence in yourself.Never try to meet the person who is lowering your self confidence.It would...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

THANKS A LOT SIR COULD YOU PLEASE TELLWHAT SHOULD I DO ON THE DAY OF EXAM .I APPRICIATE IT

yash 3 months ago
i got 158 marks in mains and 93% in cbse boards. I belong to up general category. CAN I GET ANY NIT?

Hi, It depends on what rank you get. Refer the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor to the the options most...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
ECE in JIIT 128 Noida or ECE JUIT Solan.

You have to decide on various parameters that which college will be suited best to you.The factors can be academics ,placements and your place of residence. JIIT is in inception from 2001...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
as i was trying to know more abt d courses offered at iit s’ n i came across “engineering physics” branch.can someone plz describe wat xactly it deals with n wat will be d job opportunities...

Hii The engineering physics will be dealing with various physics concpts which are used in normal day to day Engineering aspects.If you are good in your subject you will always end up at a...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »