Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 2 months ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 26 days ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 2 months ago
hey plz tell me list of U.S national holidays ??????
List of U.S national holidays : 1 . January 1, 2009 - New Year's Day 2 . January 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday (observed) 3 . February 16, 2009 - President's Day 4 . May 25, ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category
very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details