in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
can a student refer dinesh objective books for iit level in physics and chemistry instead of using o.p. tandon or j.d. lee .or pradeep ?

Dinesh Objective books are good but the stress on concepts on these books are less, whereas O.P Tandon or J.D.Lee gives focus fon concepts in a pretty good way. Fo IIT JEE, you need to put...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
if lacs of students go to kota and study hard, why only a few get selected should i go to kota and join resonance or allen or andhra pradesh and join narayana and is 6 hrs a day enough to...

see going kota is not enough or its not the licence for iit jee.the main thing is self study.the coaching is not bad at all but you need your own ways to study and if your aim is top 200 you...

vineet chatterjee one month ago
i got 168006 rank in jee2014 result. did it have any value? as i got 5000 rank in IPU CET so many people r saying to go there but i want a college of jee . should i go to IP or try once more...

Sorry You will not get any NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation in CSAB. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar one month ago
SIR WHEN aiims papers donot come out , how to believe the authenticity of these papers wether original or fake.Students also donot remember so many questions.

Hi It is difficult to comment on this issue. However, my best guess is these questions might be prepared by asking lots of students or may be some AIIMS staff. It is difficult to ascertain...
  img
Sumreet Johar 26 days ago
View all Questions »