in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?

yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago

5 from each subject?

Samrat 7 months ago
Presently CSAB 2014 is showing opening and closing ranks after round 1 for colleges and it is written they are AIR but which AIR overall or category?

Presently in the CSAB 2014 site opening and closing ranks are showing, But these closing and opening ranks are AIR overall but not category. In the first round seat allotment is done on the...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
i got 168006 rank in jee2014 result. did it have any value? as i got 5000 rank in IPU CET so many people r saying to go there but i want a college of jee . should i go to IP or try once more...

Sorry You will not get any NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation in CSAB. You can go for branch and college predictor on dctm.edu.in. All the best and Good wishes !

Prof Vivek Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »