in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
Should I go for Objective RD or A Das Gupta ( MCQ) ? Which will be more beneficial ? I have seen the Objective RD , It’s good but there are many mistakes in answers ? Is there any other book...

A Das Gupta is a better choice.It has less mistakes and the quality of questions are good too.. O.P. JUneja is also a good read. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I got eee in bit patna is it a better college?

Since its inception in 2006 the college has been creating landmarks. Its an extension centre of BIT Mesra and all the degrees awraded are of BIT Mesra. It has a small but well planned 25...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
sir i belong to pwd categeory i got 115 in jee mains and 96.2 % in ipe AP board wich rank do i get in which colleges do i get cse

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti yesterday
View all Questions »