in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
The sum of the series 1 + 2.2 + 3.22 + 4.23.....+ 100.299? Please answer sir its urgent !

the series mentioned above is a A.G.P series i.e arithmetic and geometric series.. to find sum of such series first of all you have to find it’s n th term.. the n th term for this series...

2014 years ago
Whats your opinion about Mathematics for the JEE Advanced 1st Edition by khurana and rajpurohit? Would it be enough for jee mains and jee advanced? Please reply soon.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this articel all the good books are mentioned in it, it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
xfgjcghjm

Dear student Please clear your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
Sir, I am gettting 86-87% in cbse boards.How much minimum marks is needed in jee mains 2014 to get admission in mnnit with cse

You have to score above 250 in jee main to get selected in top nit

rishikesh mukkagalla 3 months ago

To get enter into mnit you have to score atleast 240 marks.

Bharat Singh 3 months ago

MORE THAN 250 AND YOUR EXPECTED RANK WILL BE AROUND 10K

aman kumar jha jha 3 months ago
MY AIR rank in jee main 2014 is 193649 and state rank 9214. and I am belong to sc category. My sate is Madhyapradesh. please sir tell me about my possibility for getting any NIT with...

your chances of getting very good nit are less, you may get new nits give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 days ago
View all Questions »