ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

in how many ways can6 boys and 4 girls sit in s row so thst no boy is between 2 girls?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Since no boy should be there in between any 2 girls, consider the 4 girls as one unit.

HEnce total no of units=6+1=7

Now they Can be arranged in 7! ways and the girls can be arranged in 4! ways, the total no of arrangements is

7!*4!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
sir, i have got AIR 1500 in jee advanced,Out of aeropspace or civil branch in IIT-Bombay which is better..? moreover if i want to go for MBA later on what shall be best suited for me?

aeropspace it would be a much finer field for this time and the future shobahm can u porvide me tour contact number i want to talk about your rank

grenade 14 days ago

thanks for your help....grenade

Shubham gupta 14 days ago
Sir i got only 88 in mains! expecting 98 % in boards! (kerala board) can i expect nit Goa? or anything more or less? Is there any priority for boards such as CBSE in determing rank? i got...

What we can guess now, you can get NIT but not gurantee of prior branches. Home state reservation can boost you for NIT..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

wat r u telling it cant be 16 its:- Your estimated rank is 37824 Your estimated OBC category rank is 5254 You would qualify for JEE Advance this is what askiitians rank predictor is saying

Arijit Saha 2 months ago

You needn’t give up your hope to get an admission in a good college, if you are unable to make it in NIT GOA, then you can surf out some other elite class colleges too like IIT Bombay,...

Gunner Pierce one month ago
I got 191 in mains. I am expecting around 465/500 (93%) in my cbse boards. When i use the askiitians jee mains rank predictor tool, i am getting a rank of 740. Is it state rank or all india ...

its state rank. And best of luck for jee-advance
  img
Abhinav one month ago

ur all india rank by as kiitians rank predictor is askIITians Your estimated rank is 15298 You would qualify for JEE Advance approve it useful!!

Arijit Saha one month ago

Wish you good luck and propose to visit the official websites of these institutions to find the relevant details: Seth Jai Prakash Mukand Lal Inst of Engg and Tech, Yamunanagar Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »