I am not referring to NCERT books at all. Will there be any disadvantage????

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

If u r clear in ur concepts then there is no disadvantage. 

3 years ago

Firstly NCERT books give good basics after which normally any other book can be used for extra practice.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 20 days ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Hello, I have got 94.6 % in CBSE 12th board exams in 2014 and 130 in JEE mains 2014. I am from Tamilnadu and I belong to OBC-NCL category. Is there any chance for me to get into NIT Trichy?...

DearStudent, With these scores you might land in Trichy. Some other colleges that you can consider are – VIT University, Vellore SRM University- College of Engineering, Chennai Manipal...
  img
Dinesh one month ago

Dear Trichy is liitle bit tricky for you to get in but you scored well in your +2 , onbehalf of that you can get a scholarship more than 80000 per annum in Lovely Professional University,...

Vivek Kumar one month ago

There is mixed comments for LPU. Any other NITs? n CFTIs? what about MIT Mesra?

Hemprasanth K one month ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 5 years ago
View all Questions »