Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I want to know how much will I have to work in order to get a very good rank in JEE by preparing for a single year and by self study.

About me-

I was a good student till a year back, scored 88% in my class 10 boards. But the last year had been a disaster. I failed several times. My 11th final exam is going on and I'm not going to do good I can tell. I may even fail in physics and chemistry. So you obviously can tell that I know almost nothing about the syllabus.

Coming to the point-

Its not that I lack confidence. I have faith in myself that I can clear JEE with one of the best ranks. Thats because, in my 11th, I was not sincere, and hence I had done extremely bad. But I know I can recover if I work hard. Besides, during my 10th, I studied sincerely for 3 months and had done pretty fair, I guess. So I have confidence that I can do it in a year.

I don't want to take coaching because tuitions don't do much good to me, I know. Last year, I took tuition and got just nothing. I don't think it can help me much. Besides, we don't have very good centers in Guwahati. And my point is 1000s of students take coaching in a center, how many of them get through? Hardly 10-15!! And those are brilliant as well as hard working, they don't taste success because of others I guess.

And if I don't succeed (just a probability, I have confidence that I can clear it the first time I appear), I can take coaching at Kota next year. So I am not losing much.

What I want to know is do you believe in me too? What are the books that I have to choose in order to get through by self study? Do you think one year is not sufficient (cause I don't think so)?

PLEASE GIVE A DETAILED ANSWER!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

It is said that 11th is the base of ur future....but as per your info u hv done it quite poorly.... which means ur base is all gone........ i wid suggest to to take up RASNICK HALLIDAY fr physics and BALAGI  and R.C MUKHERJEE for chemistry........but havin these world class books wont suffice....u hv to search fr a good tution teacher who cn explain you the basics of the topics... and thn u cn attempt the difficult questions of this book...... dont hv such a negative attitude against tution...think abut urself and not others....

I being myself in class 11th studied the vectors and kinematics 6 times......so yes i base has bcm so strong tht i cn solve JEE questions...this is all the magic of hardwork tht u shud suppose to do 10 times more in order to cover ur weakness!!

BEST OF LUCK...HOPE THIS IS USEFUL FR U!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar 2 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

plz provide me tips to prepare for iit

sayan one year ago
Sir I am willing take seat through AIPMT is DC Pandey 500 solved problem book OK to crakexam

Dear student, yes that is a good and recommended book
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Sir, i have 92% in RGUKT APIIIT IN Andhrapradesh and i am in caste of OC,please tell me how much marks and what rank i got in JEEMAINS to get good NIT college.Please tell me sir....

MY DEAR SAI SARDAR YOU GET 150 MARKS IN IIT(JEE) THEN YOU GET GOOD SEAT IN NIT.PLEASE APPROVE IT THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 5 months ago

Dear Sai SArdar, Approve those answers only which you find the best among all the answes posted so that other users can also understand the importance of the same. Approving answers of all...

Forum Team 4 months ago

dear sai,,,,you do not worry you write exam correctly . you got seat in jee main all the best your bright my dear friend you learn first concept you will study ncrt books then you will get...

raj kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off