Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am in 12th. Want to prepare for JEE but I don't want to take coaching. What is your opinion?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Be good in ur subjective and then follow any good book (like Pardeep Objectives) 4 ur preparation 4 objective.Solve questions frm that book own without seeing answer and any explanation.If u r unable to answer any question then see explanation 4 that question.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 10 days ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?

You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...

Soneel Verma one year ago
if we were not alloted any seat in first round counsiling then can we apply for second round if possible what is the procedure

Yes you can apply for second round of counselling, it would be released after first round when college is alloted to the students, then CSAB call the data from the colleges and prepare a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Just visit the official website of JEEmain and find a link there and show your interest to be a part of subsequent round......if you succeed to be there, nothing like that, else surf out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
I am in 12 th std and have been facing lot of sadness lately, i am actually in isolation from friends and they avoid me anyway, this feeling of being different make me lose my motivation to ...

BRO . IT SEEMS THAT YOU LACK CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF . THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM . 1} FOR SOME TIME , FORGET YOUR FRIENDS . FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES . YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT YOU...

sri tanish 10 months ago

just make a promise to yourself that u would use internet only for studies. set a goal for eg the upcoming entrance exams and say to yourself that u will use the internet for recreation...

Archita 9 months ago

Oh ok thanx for the advice, now final question, how to avoid distractions, i hv seen my studies suffer due to internet, the only way to fix my problem is to stop internet, but i cant tell...

Ishan Chaudhari 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off