ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in 12th. Want to prepare for JEE but I don't want to take coaching. What is your opinion?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Be good in ur subjective and then follow any good book (like Pardeep Objectives) 4 ur preparation 4 objective.Solve questions frm that book own without seeing answer and any explanation.If u r unable to answer any question then see explanation 4 that question.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
i wnat to know the chapter wise weightage of physics,chemistry and biology in aiims entrance exam so that i can excel ...please tell me as soon as possible

Exam preparation tips Smart study is the way to prepare - hours and hours of study aren't useful if they are unfocused or badly planned. Be thorough with basics in physics, chemistry...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

This are for Biology, Chemistry and Physics respectively....

Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
Hello, i am expecting a rank of about 13000 in jee mains. Can i get LNMIIT ? I only want CSE. Which better colleges can i go for?? My HS is J&K. But, i dont want NIT-Srinagar

AT THE RANK OF 13000 , in my opinion uw ill get lnmiit also u can try for other nits , may be spot round bacomes helpful for u i reccomend u not to give more preference to stream , give...

ng29 one month ago

@ ayushman hey dude admission r closed for vit and srm.What r u saying?

mohit vashishtha 27 days ago

II think with the rank that you have got, you may be able to make it at LNIT, buit if you wish to m,ake a choice and want to try at other places too, you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »