Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Is Halliday Resnick book good? Someone replied here that its a mess like NCERT books. Is it true?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

If your JEE exam is a year away then you have enough time to go through the book and understand the principles. But if you are a month away from the exam its not a good option. Yes it is similar to NCERT book but it really helps you in understanding the concept

all the best !!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma one year ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 3 days ago
FROM WHICH BOOK, THE PHYSICS NUMERICALS ARE COMING IN THE 12TH BOARD EXAMS .( MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD)

Please do all the solved and unsolved questions from Maharastra State board text book. More over prepare more numerical models on important concepts. Numericals on concepts are...
  img
Santosh Datla 22 days ago
Hi every1 i m Rohan. I m studyin in resonance kota ri8 nw. d thing is i m having trouble with Physics subject. In resonance i m facing problems with d theory n numericals so i decided to...

@ rohan as far as the cbse boards are concerned , then let me to tell you that h c verma is not required to score in boards . even BELIEVE ME , i never did any ques frm hcv and endup...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
i have keen intrest in medicals .but right now i’m cocentrating more on board exams.so my senior suggested me to drop a year and prepare for medicals.so can i get a coaching for medicals...

Dear Student, We provide the online class and thus till now we do not have any offline centres having hostel facilities in it. You can join us and take the class from your home itself. This...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

please concentrate on which subject do you like mostly.If you concentrate others it may be difficult for you than you interested subject.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off