Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 6 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 8 months ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Im giving JEE MAIN PAPER 2 . what is the cutoff narks to get into IIT? What are the negative markings? Is NCERT for maths asked in JEE? I`m using p.k.mishra is that a good book. If not...

Dear Student, I would suggest you to refer the below links for all of your answers (Book, eligiblity, cutoff, marking scheme, tips). http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Jee Main paper-2 means...i didn’t get this, there is no as such Paper-2...Its JEE Advanced. To get into IITs, you just have 55% of score of 504 in JEE Advanced. NCERT is the basic...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
please tell me which topics are very important for iit mains and advanced. are there any topics, i should not pay much attention to? i need help. please guide me.

Complete analysis of the jee paper (topic wise) is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

all topics are important for mains some are skipped in advanced just search for JEE subject wise analysis and decide accordingly,.. thank you

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?

I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

ABHAY SHUKLA 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off