Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 4 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Sir,i’ve got a seat in b.arch in nit calicut.I’m also expecting b.tech(civil,chem) in nit raipur,jalandhar.I’m intrested in both streams but I was told that payscales n scope for architects...

If you are considering Indian market Yes the oppurtunities are less as compared to other engineering branches but you will be in a global competetion after studying from the above described...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

aishwarya siddha ….….….….…..first of all there is no matter for scope ….….….…...you should do what you like to do .............dont do it for scope or salary...if you are good in...

milind 3 months ago
can i ask my questions here?

Hello Student, You can ask your questions on this discussion forum related to any subject – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. We experts are available here to answer your...
  img
Pushkar Aditya 3 months ago

ok. Thank you

Bhawna 3 months ago
sir my obc category rank is 5039 is there any hopes for iit. CS EE ME or Civil?

Hi Subham, No, based on last year data you would not be able to get it. You should try at IISc Banglore. Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

Thank u sir..probably i can get cs at nit delhi so is it possible to prepare for jee adv nxt yr an carrying on btech simultaneously?

subham 5 months ago
View all Questions »