ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 11 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 hours ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

-2 hours ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 2 months ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 2 months ago
i want to know the most scoring

1. Most scoring subject in jee is chemistry, 2. if you have good preparation scoring good marks in chemistry is very easy, 3. and it also gives chance to excel in other subjects as...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
Sir please tell me marks for getting AIR 40-50(sc) in jee advanced.

This is the data of candidates from SC cat their marks and ranks... So you should be at 240 above.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You should be around 240 above..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
if t got 94 % in maharashtra state board and 250 in jee main then can i get admission for computer science at niit warangal ?

Your rank will lie between 1000-2000, which should/may get you a seat in CSE in nit warangal.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

For General Category, closing rank was 591 last year. For OBC it was around 1900 (by later rounds)
  img

Almost surely. Because last time closing rank was around 1900 for non-home state students.
  img
View all Questions »