DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 20 days ago
Sir My AIR is 84412. Which reputed college can I get for Computer Science Engineering in Punjab?

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...

Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
how to apply for aipmt

Candidates can apply for AIPMT - 2015 “Online” only. 3. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website. 4. Examination...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago
View all Questions »