Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
I have attached the question

Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...

Forum Team 4 months ago

Hi ….....how are u …...this one is to gain points...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
What is the rank required to be selected for IIT Madras and for IIT Mumbai?

Depends on your branch, according to this year’s trend, for IIT M, the closing rank is 7148 (Dual Degree in Biological Science) , 4158 for Metallurgy (last 2 which fill up) for IIT B, 4018...

Neeti 6 months ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 6 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 6 years ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category

very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago

Nope.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25