Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I love mathematics can i give more time to it

If you have a special interest in a subject, you sure can give more time to it keeping in mind that other subjects’ progress doesn’t hamper. Once, you have a command over other...
  img
Ravi 5 days ago
I am currently in 12 th std, in maharashtra state board. How much should i be aiming for , in board exam finals ? And how must one revise for topics read in 11 th ?

Dear champ, never try to learn only+2 syllabus and go for the exam... you ll not succeed. iit papers are set in such a way that they are more concept based. for cracking iits, your concepts...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago
iam in a strong will to clear IIT JEE 2015....can you please suggest me some preparation tips.....

Preparing forIIT-JEE is surely a difficult thing but it all depends on how you manage your time. The key for this planning is to first set some long-term goals and then set up short-term...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

Hi, The best thing is to make a study schedule and follow it strictly. Keep a balance between theory and numericals and follow good books instead of completing many books. thanks...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 9 days ago
Sir can you provide me the list of top government engineering colleges in india for civil engineering(Nit’s IIIt’s Government colleges combined list)?

TOP 10 COLLEGES IN INDIA FOR CIVIL ENGINEERING: IIT KANPUR: IIT, Kanpur carries out cutting edge research work & development in engineering and technology. It makes students competent...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
I AM A 10TH GRADE STUDENT.I AM INTERESTED IN CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY AS WELL AS IN DOING ANIMATION GRAPHICS.WHAT FIELD OR STREAM SHOULD I CHOOSE:COMPUTER SCINCE OR BIOLOGY IN 11TH STD.HELP...

1.Physics, chemistry would be common subjects to persue COMPUTER SCIENCE professional or BIO-Medical professional. 2. If you want to be a computer professional as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

you see , computer science which you are talking about is quite different with respect to animation graphics. But biology syllabus will be same as you have studied till 10 th , only the...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
View all Questions »