ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav one month ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav one month ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 24 days ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS 24 days ago
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 5 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago
WHICH OPTION IS BETTER BIOTECH FROM NIT WARANGAL OR MME FEROM NIT TRICXHY OR INTEGRATED 5 YEAR COURSE FROM NIT HAMIRPUR

MME from NIT Trichy. As this dep has best placements among the options you gave...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
sir i have got 131 in jee mains and 94.25% in cbse board exams i am from punjab can i get nit jalandhar

yes go for spot round but branches are not good chemical engg,industrial production and engg=spot round biotecnology,textile engg thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago

not possible to get 94.35 in cbse boards........lol...

vivek kumar 9 months ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
View all Questions »