Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 29 days ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 23 days ago
Currently i am in first semester.and i am from A group student fwith gujarat board. For the preparation of JEE main which author book i should referred? Thank you

Physics http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ Chemistry http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/ Mathematics...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Hi I have opetd for IIT Delhi CS as my first choice, however i got IIT Kanpur CS, my AIR is 114 is there a possibility of this getting upgraded to IIT Delhi.

no, not at all but if you want delhi you better go in nit delhi

Jai Basetha one month ago

ravi one month ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
I am getting 150 in adv gen cat. Are all doors of iit’s closed for me?

Not exactly.. you would get a branch that you wouldnt want to take.. students generally prefer cse mech ee in other colleges than these branches in IIT as you have to deal with your branch...
  img
bharat bajaj 2 months ago

Also please consider the fact that thia year’s ppr was very diffficult(as per institutes).

gunjan 2 months ago

Chances of upgrade as answered in above questions?

gunjan 2 months ago
View all Questions »