Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 8 days ago
is NIT syllabus are tough as compare to other state level colleges

Dear Student, Syllabus of all the colleges for a particular qualification is almost same everywhere. The big difference is the education quality, faulty level, students caliber level ,and...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 18 days ago

img
Shobhit Varshney 18 days ago
Sir, some engg. colleges wants cgpa of 6.0, some 5.0 and some others 4.0 at the final semester for the award of the Bachelors degree.Does it means that the cgpa 6 is equal to cgpa 4 with...

no it does not mean so .all are equal. in terms of percentage if you are getting 6 then subtract it with .75 you will be getting the required percentage. however you will be getting...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »