Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee 2 months ago
Ques. The Sum of the integers from 1 to 100 which are not divisible by 3 or 5 is (Give solution)

Hii look up the solution to get tyhe approach how to proceed Sum of all numbers 1 to 100: S = n[2a1 + (n - 1)d]/2 = 100[2(1) + (100 - 1)]/2 = 100(101)/2 = 5050 Sum of all numbers 3 to 99,...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
The origin and development of the world crusher...

Hiii This is not the place to socialize .you can ask question if you have else thanks for posting on Askiitians. . . . . . .. . ..Thanks. . . . .. .
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
What is the number of solutions of a+b+c=15 with non-negative integer values for a, b and c?

17C2=136. The logic being there are 15 items and you need to place two bars in between them that divides them in 3 parts. Thank & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
Which are the required books to study for the preparation of IIT-JEE and AIEEE examinations?

Following are the recommended books for preparing for IIT JEE exam. Chemistry S.No. Author/Publisher Name of the Book Remarks 1 NCERT Chemistry XI & XII Basic Text Books 2 P. Bahadur...

Aditya Jain 5 years ago

Hi There are diff books for diff. topics and subtopics that u need to refer. i m giving u the list of some of the important books. PHYSICS Mechanics - Physics by H.C. Verma - Problems in...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »