Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Is it possible to clear IIT-JEE with a very good rank by self study within a year? If yes, why and if no, why not?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

well it is said that not even teaching can replace our own self work...but more than self study , having any guidance coaching is required because of following reasons:

1.it will create good competetion with other students.

2.you will be updated of what patterns and models of questions are asked in present day jee.

3.exams will stimulate more competitve atmosphere in the institute.

4.you can easily clarify your doubts with the available faculty instead of struggling for more time.

so it is advised you to select a good institute of your choice and go with it..!

plz approve my answer..

priyanka tata

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one

@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago

hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...

SAHIL 9 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts...

@ anushka For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

hi anushka first of all cool down! I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and...

SAHIL 2 days ago
What is the way to get full marks in Biology in boards and Neet 2017?

@ abhinab At this point of time , donot think to get full marks in biology in board exam and NEET . now , u hv the time and u hv everything else just , do the hardwork , and that too in...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago

HI PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW MENTIONED LINK AND FOLLOW THESE TIPS. THESE WILL SURELY HELP YOU A LOT http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/how-to-prepare-for-aipmt.html THANKS

SAHIL 15 days ago
what is the advantage of doing mbbs in aiims new delhi?

@gagan AIIMS is the dream destination of all medical aspirants , being a high competetive exams it only selects the brilliant minds all over india , and rather than doing the mbbs in a...

Umakant biswal one month ago

First of all, AIIMS, New Delhi is the No.1 medical college of India. Only a few brilliant minds get MBBS seats there. The strength of the class is low. Labs are well equipped The fees are...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off