Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

I am in 12th now and want to start preparing for JEE now. I want to buy all the 8 books listed in your site for mathematics.

Is that sufficient to get a very good rank. I mean 'very good'.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books are more than enough.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...

Yes You have a chance to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 4 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 4 months ago
Hi Iam from Telengana and iam studying in 10 th class.I want to be an iitian can anyone suggest me a good college for intermediate or +1 and +2

just go for narayana or if u can study at kota u should go with allen institute PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button...

Krishna Bondriya 17 days ago

you may study in the narayana or in vignana jyothi coolege.if you got high score in tenth you may get seat in iiit also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 17 days ago
crl or category rank which will be considered for admissions through jee mains

For filling up the reserved seats, your category rank will be used. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
sir i want get mbbs aiims 2014 question paper with answere

You pls check it on askiitians web link, if not then it is given in Arihant Publication AIIMS entrance papers books or mtg ‘s AIIMS Explorer..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to buy latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications for getting 2014 AIIMS...

Adarsh 8 months ago

It is not available for free in any website till now. So you have to by latest edition of previous years AIIMS question papers by Arihant or MTG publications.

Adarsh 8 months ago
is there any furture scope in chemical engeneering

hello gaurav here im giving a detail about chemical engenering Chemical Engineering is one of those engineering courses that got pushed to the sidelines due to the electronics and software...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

Yes there is definitely a bright future for chemical engg, a no. of vistas may get open for you whether you join teaching, or go in industry or fly abroad, still if you have some doubts,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off