Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

I am in 12th now and want to start preparing for JEE now. I want to buy all the 8 books listed in your site for mathematics.

Is that sufficient to get a very good rank. I mean 'very good'.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books are more than enough.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla one month ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
which book in your sense is the best for iitjee preparation 1; narayana material 2:cengage series

@ SRINIKETH cengage material is the best one , in narayana material they have only good questions in maths , rest the theory part in phy and chemistry are totally worse . i have also...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

NO DOUBT, CENGAGE SERIES IS THE BEST FROM THE TWO.WITH EASY AD UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE ITS HELPS A STUDENT TO MAKE HIS BASICS STRONG AAS WELL AS PREPARE HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR COMPETITION SO...

SAHIL 20 days ago
How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?

@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...

Prabhjot Singh 21 days ago

Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 21 days ago
What r the most scoring and easy topics for jee mains and advance !?

Physics – Unit and dimension, Thermodynamics, Optics, modern physics Chemistry – physical chemistry Maths – Trigonometry All these are just putting formula and solving type chapters.

akhil one year ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
what is the difference in subject between it and cse. can we choose it branch and then ultimately become equal to cse students in terms of all the subjects and understanding of the computer

There is hardly a difference in both the branches. Basically , IT is derived from CSE branch. There is a little difference of placement in both branches. At the end of the day , cse and it...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi namaratha both these streams are related with computer we all know it, but still there is a lot of difference between them. after doing engineering in it you can become a technology...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off