Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am in 12th now and want to start preparing for JEE now. I want to buy all the 8 books listed in your site for mathematics.

Is that sufficient to get a very good rank. I mean 'very good'.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books are more than enough.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

CBSE board one person got 481 and 179 in board and jee Mains respectively other one got 475 and 183. But their jee Mains rank is in 4000s and 8000s. Both are in general category. Does it...

@ thiagar HOW can that happen ?? the rank will not come in that much diffrence , you have 60 percent weightage for jee main score , and 40 percent weightage for board marks or percentage ....

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

It is little confusing dear, actually, if you aspire to get a seat in a reputed institution then you need to perform well in JEE or else you may try seeking admission in a reputed...

Aneesh Sehgal 20 days ago

Thanks for your answer. No 475 and 481 are cbse board marks. In the Jee Main Rank card the 475 mark had a normalised scored of 184 and 481 had a normalised score of 226.

Thiagarajan 22 days ago
prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit 14 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
I got seat in IIT DHARWAD not ism dhanbad as its a new one I got electrical branch there should I opt for it or not

I ADVISE U TO TO PURSUE IT THERE FROM MY SIDE ITS YES . AND AFTER ALL ASAD SAHAB ITS YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR WISH AND EVEN THE CONTITIONS WHICH SURROUND U. HOPE FOR A BETTER FURTURE . GOOD...

ADITI SINGH 24 days ago
Sir, My BITSAT 2016 score is 314. Between BITS – EEE or E&I at Hyderabad or Goa and getting CS at VJTI, Mumbai. shall I prefer BITS over VJTI. CS is generally my first choice.

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal 16 days ago

HI TEJAS YOU SHOULD OPT FOR CS AT VJTI FIRST OF ALL YOU SHOULD SURELY FOLLOW YOUR INTEREST. MOREOVER VJTI IS A GOOD COLEGE WITH GOOD PLACEMENT RECORDS. SO YOU SHOULD GO FOR VJTI ONLY

SAHIL 25 days ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-

Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off