ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in 12th now and want to start preparing for JEE now. I want to buy all the 8 books listed in your site for mathematics.

Is that sufficient to get a very good rank. I mean 'very good'.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books are more than enough.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav one month ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 27 days ago
Do you believe in Angles?

yes i agree in angles.

d.kojalrani one month ago

anglee????????????

vikas yadav one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
(1)number of critical points of f(x)=max{sinx,cosx},for all x belongs to(-2pie,2pie) options are 5,6,7,8. (2) let f(x)=sinx/x,where 0 (a)sin^2xxsin(sinx) , (c)sin^2x>1+xsin(sinx) , (d)none...

Yes you have the right answer 5. I have done it the same way as mentioned in my answer before....
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Plot the 2 functions, that is Sin x and Cos x on the same graph. Highlight the maximum of the two. and count the number of times it reaches its maximum value....
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

i am telling this because i dont have the answers with me,so please tell me your answer and if it is not matching with my answer(my answer is 5),then tell me the approach

vineet chatterjee 5 months ago
how to crack aiims easily

C buddy... nothing in this world comes without hard work...so work hard even I m preparing for aiims.. n even I at times feel ..this.. so just keep faith in or work.. if u want we can...

Akhila joshi one month ago
how is NIT DELHI EEE? regarding placement and package ??

This year the first batch passed out, you have to wait to get the data for this as NIT delhi is a new college....
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago

img
Ashish Gupta 7 months ago
View all Questions »