DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I am in 12th now and want to start preparing for JEE now. I want to buy all the 8 books listed in your site for mathematics.

Is that sufficient to get a very good rank. I mean 'very good'.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books are more than enough.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
Suppose i Don’t Get into any main streams of Engineerng in IIT but mining n ceramic i might be getting based on previous cut offs ... will it be a good decision to go for it ...wrt to...

Hi The prospect of Mining Engineering is very good in India. Specially in PSU’s. So I would say you should go for it. Also You might like to note that after first year you get a very...
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago

Hi I did get your question. You can upgrade your branch in the any IIT. It is in all IIT’s. And you must not have a backlog in any subject during your first year. That is all the...
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago

Hi No you get that oppurtunity if you score a good CGPA (>9/10) , varies for different branches you want to go to. You need to have a very good CGPA after 1 st year to get that.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago
i am in class eleventh can i give kvpy paper

Yes, Please refer for complete details regarding KVPY exam from our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes why not,Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details