DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am in 12th this year, I haven't started preparing for JEE yet. I want to buy the following for physics-

H.C.Verma- Concepts of Physics

I.E.Irodov- Problems in General Physics

Resnick Halliday Walker- Fundamentals of Physics

Will these cover the entire syllabus completely? Is there any chance that I may miss something?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Buy HC Verma(for theory)+DC Pandey(for Tremendous theory & actual ques. asked)+32 years-iit jee.This is awesome combination...U will learn much more with good practice.Please don't buy Resnik Halliday-its mess just like 11th ncert,nothing different given.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
After passing out 10 th board, i want to take computer engineering...What preparations should i have for the clearance and admission in IIT? I am in Gujarat Board and will pass 10 th next...

Its commendable that you are concerned about your future at this early stage, and to answer you query, I may suggest –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

U must join good and renowned coaching centre to get proper guideline and rest is ur hard work and detrmination and also start with good books only , practice as many questions as ucan ALSO ...

ng29 24 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 13 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 13 days ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
which college will i got after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced . i belong to general category and uttarakhand student . is nit uk is good

Dear Student, Please visit the official website of jee mains and advanced for previous year opening and closing rank for different institutes. You will get the idea from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

NIT Uttrakhand is quite good but the question is you may crack in over there or not and to confirm it you need to visit the official weblink of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may be...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
A beam of light is converging towards a point I on a screen.A plane glass plate whose thickness in the direction of the beam=t,refractive index=u,is introduced in the path of the beam.The...

There would be a path difference of of (µ – 1) t... After calculatimng the path difference, that wouls be a function of amplitude... So, during convergence, Intensity would be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »