Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

I am in 12th this year, I haven't started preparing for JEE yet. I want to buy the following for physics-

H.C.Verma- Concepts of Physics

I.E.Irodov- Problems in General Physics

Resnick Halliday Walker- Fundamentals of Physics

Will these cover the entire syllabus completely? Is there any chance that I may miss something?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Buy HC Verma(for theory)+DC Pandey(for Tremendous theory & actual ques. asked)+32 years-iit jee.This is awesome combination...U will learn much more with good practice.Please don't buy Resnik Halliday-its mess just like 11th ncert,nothing different given.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 5 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 5 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 5 months ago
what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰. Well โ€ฆ..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. โ€ฆ................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 2 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 7 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 7 months ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 9 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 9 months ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.

If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

you can apply for second round

Prajwal Kavad 6 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions ยป

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: testing

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off