ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in 12th this year, I haven't started preparing for JEE yet. I want to buy the following for physics-

H.C.Verma- Concepts of Physics

I.E.Irodov- Problems in General Physics

Resnick Halliday Walker- Fundamentals of Physics

Will these cover the entire syllabus completely? Is there any chance that I may miss something?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Buy HC Verma(for theory)+DC Pandey(for Tremendous theory & actual ques. asked)+32 years-iit jee.This is awesome combination...U will learn much more with good practice.Please don't buy Resnik Halliday-its mess just like 11th ncert,nothing different given.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
F(x)= (2e^x-7)/(7e^x+6) f^-1(x)=?

f(x) = (2e^x - 7)/(7e^x + 6) f(x) = {2(e^x - 7/2)}/{7(e^x + 6/7)} f(x) = (2/7)(e^x - 7/2)/(e^x + 6/7) Let x = f^-1(x) f(f^-1(x)) = (2/7)(e^f^-1(x) - 7/2)/(e^f-1(x) + 6/7) The left side...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

7x/2 = (e^f^-1(x) + 6/7 - 6/7 - 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) 7x/2 = 1 - (6/7 + 7/2)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply by 2: 7x = 2 - (12/7 + 7)/(e^f^-1(x) + 6/7) Multiply numerator and denominator by...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Sir I am tired of this. I work very hard. Sometimes 12 13 hours of study marathon. When I started my 11 th Class I use to ace all my exams with under 20 rank AIR in my institute. But now I...

something of this type happened with me too..ofcouse i never got air 20 rank but i was among top 10 in my college in my 11 class.but in my 12 , my scores started to fall and my air rankin...

naina 2 months ago

do not worry ron stay calm and first of all make a timetable and schedule for yourself never relax and rest ur concentration on the topics you feel troublesome hope this helps

Vamsi Krishna Velpuri 4 months ago

Please

RON 4 months ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnx!

Rickey 2 months ago
Sir,can you give me some areas of importance and last minute preparation tips to score 350+ in BITSAT?

bitsat is quite easy exam but it needs a lot of speed and accuracy . i would advice u that sstart with ur brst subject and dont get stuck on one question as it will waste ur time and avoid...

ng29 9 days ago

AND also dont forget to revise chapters like metallurgy , polymers , optics , salt analysis, conic section , complex number , trigonomr=etry ,important name reactions in organic...

ng29 9 days ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis 9 months ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 9 months ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 9 months ago
sir, my rank in iit jee advanced 2014 is 4527(obc). what are my chances of getting into rgipt raebareli ??

I’m providing you with the details of the last year ranks which finally got admission in the college S.No Branch name Last rank(category rank) 1 Petroleum Engineering 2830 2 Chemical...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »