DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I am in 12th this year, I haven't started preparing for JEE yet. I want to buy the following for physics-

H.C.Verma- Concepts of Physics

I.E.Irodov- Problems in General Physics

Resnick Halliday Walker- Fundamentals of Physics

Will these cover the entire syllabus completely? Is there any chance that I may miss something?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Buy HC Verma(for theory)+DC Pandey(for Tremendous theory & actual ques. asked)+32 years-iit jee.This is awesome combination...U will learn much more with good practice.Please don't buy Resnik Halliday-its mess just like 11th ncert,nothing different given.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 18 days ago
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.

India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
how to get aiims previous year question papers and also aiims mock test solutions?

there are some past paper and sample paper on our stie ...visit it (http://www.askiitians.com)
  img
Komal 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details