I am in 12th this year, I haven't started preparing for JEE yet. I want to buy the following for physics-

H.C.Verma- Concepts of Physics

I.E.Irodov- Problems in General Physics

Resnick Halliday Walker- Fundamentals of Physics

Will these cover the entire syllabus completely? Is there any chance that I may miss something?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Buy HC Verma(for theory)+DC Pandey(for Tremendous theory & actual ques. asked)+32 years-iit jee.This is awesome combination...U will learn much more with good practice.Please don't buy Resnik Halliday-its mess just like 11th ncert,nothing different given.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 3 months ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 21 days ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 20 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir, I have secured 2251 rank in JEE Advanced, under SC Merit list. What are the chances of getting an IIT in the second list? And is it possible to get a seat in IIT Delhi? And if not IIT...

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com You can also see the last years opening and cloasing rank. For admission in NIT Delhi, you need rank in...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Scorecard: JEE Advance : 200/360 BITSAT : 370 Interests: CSE>Electronics>Mech What should be my preferece order while choice filling? What among IIT/BITS would be the best option for me?

Hi Nihkil, You should try for the all the three branches at old IITs 1 st (except BHU & Dhanabad). If you dont get there, then you should definitely go to BITS Pilani for CSE. Good Luck!...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

for you bits philani cse is good

t sai teja 4 months ago
I like to apply NTSE level 1 2014 exam. 1. Application fee for the exam 2. Location and place for the 1st level exam 3. Shall i send DD for the exam fee if applicable & name of the account?...

Hi, Please refer this page for detailed information : ncert.nic.in/programmes/talent_exam/talent_srch_exam.html Best of Luck !
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »