I am in 12th this year, I haven't started preparing for JEE yet. I want to buy the following for physics-

H.C.Verma- Concepts of Physics

I.E.Irodov- Problems in General Physics

Resnick Halliday Walker- Fundamentals of Physics

Will these cover the entire syllabus completely? Is there any chance that I may miss something?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Buy HC Verma(for theory)+DC Pandey(for Tremendous theory & actual ques. asked)+32 years-iit jee.This is awesome combination...U will learn much more with good practice.Please don't buy Resnik Halliday-its mess just like 11th ncert,nothing different given.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 13 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 3 months ago
ROD OF LENGTH l IS CONTAINED IN CHARGE q WITH UNIFORM DENSITY.FIND OUT THE FIELD INTENSITYFROM ONE OF THE END POINTS OF THE ROD?

A rod of length has a uniform charge per unit length and a total charge Q. Calculate the electric field at a point P along the axis of the rod, a distance d from one end.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago
hey plz tell me list of U.S national holidays ??????

List of U.S national holidays : 1 . January 1, 2009 - New Year's Day 2 . January 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday (observed) 3 . February 16, 2009 - President's Day 4 . May 25,...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
i got 37500 rank in jee mains paper 2 can i get any admission in niy college plz tel me

As per your rank you will definitely get admission into NITs such as NIT agartala,jamshedpur,IIIT chittor etc. However this is for General category,if your category is other than general you...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Most scoring topics in iit jee advanced ?

Physics : Kinematics – Very simple questions are asked. If you keep the definitions in mind, then all questions will be easy Newton’s laws of motion – Knowing how to draw a free body diagram...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 5 months ago
View all Questions »