ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in 12th this year, I haven't started preparing for JEE yet. I want to buy the following for physics-

H.C.Verma- Concepts of Physics

I.E.Irodov- Problems in General Physics

Resnick Halliday Walker- Fundamentals of Physics

Will these cover the entire syllabus completely? Is there any chance that I may miss something?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Buy HC Verma(for theory)+DC Pandey(for Tremendous theory & actual ques. asked)+32 years-iit jee.This is awesome combination...U will learn much more with good practice.Please don't buy Resnik Halliday-its mess just like 11th ncert,nothing different given.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 8 months ago

obc

saumya 8 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 9 days ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 9 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 9 days ago
which are scoring chapters in jee mains

img
Nishant Vora yesterday
if Q=at – bt 2 then heat produced?

someone plz ansr d quesn....plz

Parveen 3 days ago
Iam unaware of the percentile system. My class 12 % is 81.2 from C.B.S.E. is it enough??? Shall i apply for improvement exams?? if yes then how??

According to perccentile cutoff which is introduced recently you are falling marginally short of the required percentage. Top 20 percentile is around 82 % in CBSE boards. If you want to sit...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
View all Questions »