I am in 12th this year, I haven't started preparing for JEE yet. I want to buy the following for physics-

H.C.Verma- Concepts of Physics

I.E.Irodov- Problems in General Physics

Resnick Halliday Walker- Fundamentals of Physics

Will these cover the entire syllabus completely? Is there any chance that I may miss something?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Buy HC Verma(for theory)+DC Pandey(for Tremendous theory & actual ques. asked)+32 years-iit jee.This is awesome combination...U will learn much more with good practice.Please don't buy Resnik Halliday-its mess just like 11th ncert,nothing different given.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 2 months ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla one month ago
Delta H(formation) of urea is given as -333.5Kj/mol find deltaU(internal energy change) of urea

The rformation of urea can take place as: 2 NH3(g) + CO2(g) → (NH2)2CO(s) + H2O(l) so using the relation, dG=dH-TdS, we would get for the chemical reactions as: dH=dU+RTdn where...
  img
Naveen Kumar 12 days ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Please suggest online learning resource for online chemistry?

Here are some of the suggested ones: chemwiki, chemguide, chemcollective, http://chemistry-teaching-resources.com/Welcome.html
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »