Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off
USE CODE: askschanusha

I am in 12th this year, and h?aven't started preparing for IIT yet. I want to buy-

CHEMISTRY-

O.P.Tandon- Physical, Inorganic, Organic

Morrison Boyd- Organic

O.P.Bahadur- Numerical

Will these books cover the syllabus completely? Will I miss something if I read only these? Are these sufficient?

PLEASE ANSWER IN DETAIL.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books cover the entire syllabus and are quite good.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 5 months ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 3 days ago
sir i am venkateshh .i got 129 marks in jee mains and 96.5% in andhra pardesh board examinations.and i belong obc category. sir, would i get mechanical seat in top 15 nit”s?atleast in spot...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use our branch and rank predictor to get an estimate...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and...

you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years B.tech course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile...

Amit Kumar Singh 24 days ago
do i have any least chance of getting into bits (any of the three campus) with a score of 60?????? please … very eager to know!!!!!!

@ kavya the score of 60 are very low as compared to the 450 , which is the total marks in bitsat exam . and the seat in bits are very covated and getting that are so difficult u can say ....

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

HI KAVYA I AM VERY VERY SORRY BUT THERE IS NO CHANCE OF YOU TO GET ANY BRANCH IN BITS IN ANY CAMPUS AS YOUR MARKS ARE VERY LOW. BUT YOU CAN TRY FOR IT NEXT YEAR OR CAN GO FOR A PRIVATE...

SAHIL 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 10,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 10,000 off