ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in 12th this year, and h?aven't started preparing for IIT yet. I want to buy-

CHEMISTRY-

O.P.Tandon- Physical, Inorganic, Organic

Morrison Boyd- Organic

O.P.Bahadur- Numerical

Will these books cover the syllabus completely? Will I miss something if I read only these? Are these sufficient?

PLEASE ANSWER IN DETAIL.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books cover the entire syllabus and are quite good.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 20 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
I have got 5825 rank in jee mains and got 201 marks in jee adv but cldnt qualify due to 11 marks in chemistry.This was my first attempt. Should I drop ?

I have a friend of mine who is going through the same situation.. Well friend, the answer depends on what you’d want.. Its a dream for an engineering student to study at an IIT.. but some...

chinmoy yesterday

What is u r jee marks and board percentage,,,,and from which board u r from

Kushal darwaja 6 days ago

If u got nits thrn go for it.....dont drop a year

Kushal darwaja 2 days ago

as ur scores in both the exams are excellent i prefer u to drop as ur future will be decided by ur college and ur branch which are the most important.

-4 hours ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?

Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My sincere advise is to visit the official websites of these all institutions as well as some other equally good and reputed ones to have a comprehensive and extensive information regarding ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
View all Questions »