ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am in 12th this year, and h?aven't started preparing for IIT yet. I want to buy-

CHEMISTRY-

O.P.Tandon- Physical, Inorganic, Organic

Morrison Boyd- Organic

O.P.Bahadur- Numerical

Will these books cover the syllabus completely? Will I miss something if I read only these? Are these sufficient?

PLEASE ANSWER IN DETAIL.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books cover the entire syllabus and are quite good.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav one month ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav one month ago
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 6 days ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera 6 days ago
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur one month ago
with 190 marks n 95 % in class xii(cbse), how much rank can be expected this time??

Dear Student, JEE Mains 2015 Analysis is given on our website. There you can find the cutoff marks and rank predictor also. Enter this data in our rank predictor calculator and find your...
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago
what should i opt for if i have a choice between metullargical science in iit mumbai and computer science in bits pilani (pilani campus) as for future prospects (good placements and package)...

Hello Student, The choice purely depends on your interest only. But let me tell you that BITS pilani is also very reputed college and has BITS pilani Computer science branch has shown some...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thank you sir for your pleasing response.

Utkarsh 5 months ago
DEAR SIR , 1 . Is reciprocating motion same as linear motion .

Reciprocating motion, also called reciprocation, is a repetitive up-and-down or back-and-forth linear motion. This is the definition. Hence, reciprocating motion is a type of linear motion....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

reciprocating motion is a type of linesr motion

jeeva 8 months ago

reciprocating motion is a type of linesr motion

jeeva 8 months ago
View all Questions »