Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

I am in 12th this year, and h?aven't started preparing for IIT yet. I want to buy-

CHEMISTRY-

O.P.Tandon- Physical, Inorganic, Organic

Morrison Boyd- Organic

O.P.Bahadur- Numerical

Will these books cover the syllabus completely? Will I miss something if I read only these? Are these sufficient?

PLEASE ANSWER IN DETAIL.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes these books cover the entire syllabus and are quite good.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

WHAT IS PAPER1 OR PARER2 etc. in iit? how to write iit jee advanced

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) has two papers.Paper 1 is for engineering aspirants whereas paper 2 is for architecture students.
  img
Bhavya 10 days ago

paper 1 is refered to jee mains exam and paper 2 is refered to jee advance exam. only person who cleared paper 1 means jee mains can give jee advanced means paper 2 thanks and approve

SAHIL 10 days ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 9 months ago
Which is the best college for chemical engineering in India What is the scope in India

The top four IITs are the best colleges in india for chemical engineering.They are IIT-Bombay , Delhi , Kanpur and Kharagpur. IIT-Madras is also a good one. Chemical engineering if pursued...
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA 2 months ago

Hello Swapnil, top institutes are IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani, Jadhavpur University, MNIT Allahabad, UPES Dehradun & Thapar university. Among these IITS are the top ones to pursue this course....

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 10 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE MATHEMATICS FOR JEE MAINS PAPER – 1?

first of all you should know weightage of the mathematics in jee.you can choose simplest method for doing problems in exam.you should know important topics in mathes for jee.you can solve...

SAI SARDAR 7 months ago

First u should concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn concepts & practice well.u will...

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

Hello Kumar you learn very clearly every thing concentrate on ur regular studies because u have weightage in jee, & then u should falow regular timetable with ur constant efforts to learn...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off