ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I want to know how much will I have to work in order to get a very good rank in JEE by preparing for a single year and by self study.

About me-

I was a good student till a year back, scored 88% in my class 10 boards. But the last year had been a disaster. I failed several times. My 11th final exam is going on and I'm not going to do good I can tell. I may even fail in physics and chemistry. So you obviously can tell that I know almost nothing about the syllabus.

Coming to the point-

Its not that I lack confidence. I have faith in myself that I can clear JEE with one of the best ranks. Thats because, in my 11th, I was not sincere, and hence I had done extremely bad. But I know I can recover if I work hard. Besides, during my 10th, I studied sincerely for 3 months and had done pretty fair, I guess. So I have confidence that I can do it in a year.

I don't want to take coaching because tuitions don't do much good to me, I know. Last year, I took tuition and got just nothing. I don't think it can help me much. Besides, we don't have very good centers in Guwahati. And my point is 1000s of students take coaching in a center, how many of them get through? Hardly 10-15!! And those are brilliant as well as hard working, they don't taste success because of others I guess.

And if I don't succeed (just a probability, I have confidence that I can clear it the first time I appear), I can take coaching at Kota next year. So I am not losing much.

What I want to know is do you believe in me too? What are the books that I have to choose in order to get through by self study? Do you think one year is not sufficient (cause I don't think so)?

PLEASE GIVE A DETAILED ANSWER!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear sameer , i also didnt believe in coaching institute & tutions etc ... same condition i had already faced & my 1 year

was wasted ....i thnk there is no need of coaching to clear IIT & i believe that self study is 100 or 1000 times better than

to go here n there for tutions etc ...those students which are selected in JEE are already hardworking there is no contribution of coaching for their selection in IIT'S ...

most important is to built ur concepts  basics, & this can be done by reading gud books with dedication & full

concentration....i thnk u should join test series of FIITJEE or brilliant so that u can also compare ur preparation

with others ...

now i m  giving a list of books u should have

for basics

maths - RD sharma

chemestry - dinesh or pradeep    (refresher)

physics - pradeep      (refresher)

for iit level

maths - A das gupts

chemestry - disha's organic chemestry , p bahadur or RC mukherjee (numericals)

physics - arihant DC pandey (all five parts)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir , my maths is very weak in order to score good in MAINS 2015 . Which important topics i should cover to score good maths ? I also whish to know that if i`ve done all the...

For Chem CBSE level is enough if you have done it quite well. For Physcis also Board level preparation is quite useful. Just need to go for some extra questions 1 level higher. For that best...
  img
Harsh Patodia 21 days ago

Important topics for maths JEE mains: Coordinate geometry Calculus P & C, Probablity Quadratic Seq and series Complex numbers Adding , if you have solved NCERT and have develop a very...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago

Thank you sir !

lakshay gaur 19 days ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 7 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 7 months ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager 5 months ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager 5 months ago
how to prepare for physics in aipmt

Hi Student, Physics, as a subject, is a cause of great concern for many students who are preparing for medical entrance exams including AIPMT. The very subject not only requires building of...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in sea...

vineel Sarma 3 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE one year ago
sir,Regarding mtech in electronics and communications which one is better in nits. nit warangal or nit surathkal?

Hii NIT warangal is better than NIT Surathkal because of the previous years data and recruitment procedure and academics options. Thanks. . . . .. . \\NullPoint Exception Error||
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
View all Questions »