DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I want to know how much will I have to work in order to get a very good rank in JEE by preparing for a single year and by self study.

About me-

I was a good student till a year back, scored 88% in my class 10 boards. But the last year had been a disaster. I failed several times. My 11th final exam is going on and I'm not going to do good I can tell. I may even fail in physics and chemistry. So you obviously can tell that I know almost nothing about the syllabus.

Coming to the point-

Its not that I lack confidence. I have faith in myself that I can clear JEE with one of the best ranks. Thats because, in my 11th, I was not sincere, and hence I had done extremely bad. But I know I can recover if I work hard. Besides, during my 10th, I studied sincerely for 3 months and had done pretty fair, I guess. So I have confidence that I can do it in a year.

I don't want to take coaching because tuitions don't do much good to me, I know. Last year, I took tuition and got just nothing. I don't think it can help me much. Besides, we don't have very good centers in Guwahati. And my point is 1000s of students take coaching in a center, how many of them get through? Hardly 10-15!! And those are brilliant as well as hard working, they don't taste success because of others I guess.

And if I don't succeed (just a probability, I have confidence that I can clear it the first time I appear), I can take coaching at Kota next year. So I am not losing much.

What I want to know is do you believe in me too? What are the books that I have to choose in order to get through by self study? Do you think one year is not sufficient (cause I don't think so)?

PLEASE GIVE A DETAILED ANSWER!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear sameer , i also didnt believe in coaching institute & tutions etc ... same condition i had already faced & my 1 year

was wasted ....i thnk there is no need of coaching to clear IIT & i believe that self study is 100 or 1000 times better than

to go here n there for tutions etc ...those students which are selected in JEE are already hardworking there is no contribution of coaching for their selection in IIT'S ...

most important is to built ur concepts  basics, & this can be done by reading gud books with dedication & full

concentration....i thnk u should join test series of FIITJEE or brilliant so that u can also compare ur preparation

with others ...

now i m  giving a list of books u should have

for basics

maths - RD sharma

chemestry - dinesh or pradeep    (refresher)

physics - pradeep      (refresher)

for iit level

maths - A das gupts

chemestry - disha's organic chemestry , p bahadur or RC mukherjee (numericals)

physics - arihant DC pandey (all five parts)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 23 days ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya 8 days ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew 13 days ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir I am getting ECE at MNIT Jaipur and Instrumentation and Control at BITS Goa.Which should I choose?

Prefer MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Study in top college gives a better chance to get good job placement with a better salary and bright & successful career life. You can also search for other engineering colleges as there...

Leepika Roy 18 days ago

Thank you Sir

shaan 18 days ago
View all Questions »