Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Do you think there is a possibility of third round of seat allotment by IITs if some seats remain unfilled after second round allotments. They still have a pool of counselled candidates who have submitted counselling fee and choices,

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

No, I do not think that IITs would go for third counselling at all, evven if the seats are left vacant. If they had to do so, they might have have announced it till now. Moreover most of the vacant seats have got filled in IITs, and there wont be much vacant seats too.

I think counselling would be refunded if its refundable, but third counselling does not seem to happen.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 7 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 7 months ago
I have attached the question

Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...

Forum Team 4 months ago

Hi ….....how are u …...this one is to gain points...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
hw is iit ram ahemdabad….?? can we change our choices in second round

Dear student, This is a good college. I think you can change choices in second round. You can request the college authorities to help you. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Hey no they can’t change the choices they can help you maybe fill the choices properly. But anyways you can also changes it. once round 2 counselling starts. It goes like this Round 1...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

If the branch is not locked.freezed fromthe back end then there are chances to change it otherwise not possibe.....but you may certtainly go for the second way i.e. to try seeking admission ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 6 years ago
Hello. I am blank about Organic compounds containing oxygen and amines. Is it very important for JEE mains 2016? Is there anything important in those chapters that I can study now? Or can I ...

HE FRIEND NOT TO WORRY FOR TO GET GOOD SCORE IN MAINS U NEED TO MAKE STRONG UR INORGANIC,, MAINS PAPER CONTAINS MAJOR PORTION OF INORGANIC ,,, ORGANIC IS NOT TAKE MAJOR PART IN MAINS BUT...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off