DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Do you think there is a possibility of third round of seat allotment by IITs if some seats remain unfilled after second round allotments. They still have a pool of counselled candidates who have submitted counselling fee and choices,

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

No, I do not think that IITs would go for third counselling at all, evven if the seats are left vacant. If they had to do so, they might have have announced it till now. Moreover most of the vacant seats have got filled in IITs, and there wont be much vacant seats too.

I think counselling would be refunded if its refundable, but third counselling does not seem to happen.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 17 days ago
how to prepare for the jee mains exam???

Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter Note the tips for quick solution of problems Make daily/weekly targets and write them down Revise the syllabus as per study plan Make...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

you can prepare very easily.Have focus on your exam and try to complete the syllabus in time .You can join any good coaching institute.Read limited and books relevant from jee aspects.Try to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
sir what minimum rank should i get to get civil engineering in the following iits 1/ iit roorkee 2/ iit kharagpur 3/ iit kanpur 4/ iit guwahati

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html this link is really helpful in knowing the min/max rank required for different branches in different IITs.

AUREA one month ago

grenade one month ago
please tell me, i have 97% in cbse, and 107 in mains withourt studying for it. now i am getting cse in nsit and dtu. but some are also advising me to drop a year and take a chance of iit ....

Join DTU followed by NSIT.. Getting 107 in JEE Mainis is not good marks.....it is 107/360 = 29.7%..Do you think, is this good marks???....what you are expecting next year, you may modify to...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

Your Board score is good but JEE score is not so encouraging and even then if you are able to crack in at DTU, there is nothing like that,.....well if you wish to go for a comparative...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago
View all Questions »