Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

will i be eligible if i get less than 60% in aggregrate in maths,physics and chemistry.

but my aggregate including english,sanskrit is more than 80%.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes its the agreegate of all the 5 subjects....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 5 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 5 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 5 days ago
will you please suggest me anything about IIT?How it is useful in our career?

Getting into the IIT’s will make you a true scholar with respect to academics as well as extra curricular activities too. You are free there to work on your ideas and the labs are also...
  img
Suraj Prasad 10 days ago

Dear student, IITs are world best engineering colleges to study in. IT will give a boost to ur career like anything.... Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??

For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
  img

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy 10 months ago

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 10 months ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...

I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...

Parth Goswami 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off