ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   will i be eligible if i get less than 60% in aggregrate in maths,physics and chemistry.

but my aggregate including english,sanskrit is more than 80%.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yes its the agreegate of all the 5 subjects....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 5 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 5 days ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 5 days ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 12 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 12 days ago

first complete both ncert and ncert exemplar in all three subjects then go for physics: hc verma cemistry: jd lee(inorganic) rc muckerjee(physical) resonance study material(organic) Maths;...

5 hours ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
why there is sign of question mark at the end of formulas????

Dear Student, Pls tell me which question mark sign you are talking about? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Every sign has its mean, thats why...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Please tell at the end of whic formulae there is sign of question mark.

Adarsh 28 days ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???

You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 hours ago

Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??

Shanmuk 2 days ago
Hello sir, If I complete my 12 th standard over here and then go to usa then how can I get admission over there and please tell whats better the community colleges or the universities???

There are bachelor programs available for international students and you need to give standard tests like TOEFL, SAT etc. Check internationalstudent and infozee websites for 2 yr or 4 yr...
  img
Avinash 14 hours ago
View all Questions »