Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i have not received my hall icket yet

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can track your admit card at: http://jee.iitm.ac.in/speetrack/index.php

See this also: http://jee.iitm.ac.in/admitcards.php

If the Admit Card is not received by March 20, 2011: you can obtain your registration number and examination centre from the institute of your zone through phone (IVRS – Interactive Voice Response System) / Website (APPENDIX-7). After obtaining the data, write your name, registration number and the examination centre on two identical halves of an A4-size paper. Affix your photographs (same version of photograph which you have pasted in your application form) one on each half and sign on the bottom of the photographs. Then get this attested by the Head of your School / Institution last attended / gazetted officer / notary public. Meet the IIT Representative with this paper on the day of examination (April 10, 2011) one hour before the commencement of the examination at the office of the Presiding Officer of the examination centre. The IIT Representative will accept one half and give the other back to you.

4 years ago

Dear student,

If you dont receive by 1st april you shud immediately contact the concerned person .......

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

img
Avinash 12 days ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 16 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago
I am getting top NIT’s but only upto civil and chemical branch but I want to get CS so should i join nit and try for branch upgradation or should I drop ? Also while placement can I get job ...

Taking a drop is not a good option as you are already getting the top NIT’s. You get try for scoreing high in your first year and then apply for branch change. Yes, if you are good in...
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Don’t drop..getting into an NIt is an Honour..why don’t you go for Chemical branch...in the coming years there is going to be a rampant demand of this branch...anyway thats your own choice...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

i think you should not drop out as you getting into top nits but depends on your interest all the best

sajid 12 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 3 years ago
i am expecting 539 marks in AIPMT 2015. which rank can be excpeted?

http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/ link above is of rank predictor you can get your estimated rank on above link.
  img
Abhinav 29 days ago
View all Questions »