• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

sir i have not received my hall icket yet

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can track your admit card at: http://jee.iitm.ac.in/speetrack/index.php

See this also: http://jee.iitm.ac.in/admitcards.php

If the Admit Card is not received by March 20, 2011: you can obtain your registration number and examination centre from the institute of your zone through phone (IVRS – Interactive Voice Response System) / Website (APPENDIX-7). After obtaining the data, write your name, registration number and the examination centre on two identical halves of an A4-size paper. Affix your photographs (same version of photograph which you have pasted in your application form) one on each half and sign on the bottom of the photographs. Then get this attested by the Head of your School / Institution last attended / gazetted officer / notary public. Meet the IIT Representative with this paper on the day of examination (April 10, 2011) one hour before the commencement of the examination at the office of the Presiding Officer of the examination centre. The IIT Representative will accept one half and give the other back to you.

4 years ago

Dear student,

If you dont receive by 1st april you shud immediately contact the concerned person .......

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...

its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...

ankit raj 5 months ago

thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot

lalit 5 months ago
Sir,which books i should refer for iit jee mains and advanced 2017?

You will getthe required help on following link. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx​
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 days ago

Best Books for JEE Mains & JEE Advanced Exam Best books for preparation of JEE Mains and JEE Advanced need to be selected in a careful fashion. The right books for IIT JEE are important to...

Yash Vardhan yesterday
how to find dimensions

Dear Abhishek, please ask your questions again .....dimensions of wat? Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir I got 85680 jee main AIR in obc category, sir I want to take electrical engineering can I get admission in NIT and plz tell which NITs I can get at this rank....

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series